Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
It's the problem with execution..I dunno whose fault it is..Director's or DB's..But watching Anjali get all jealous and worked up..It seems Arnav is stuck between two wives..How can a sister get jealous of her brother in love??!!She might be sad that her brother is lying and yada yada yada but it's pure jealousy these days...
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rima

agree tia. i always blame arnav for all torubles of Khushi. He brought her into the raizada house. he did not speak up for her and now she is facing the brunt. when will that guy be a husband in the real sense? for me the romance does not make her his husband.

Tia i also agree she was nice when things were going well. she turns bitter when things are not in her favor and she is not number 1...which is not goodness in the real sense

You see Rima, when everyone was going ga ga over how perfect Anjali and Arnav's relationship was, I said one thing which a lot of people did not like. I said that they have a exclusive relationship which won't let them form healthy relationship with anyone else. If they were husband and wife, that's fine because then they would be each other's life partner. But they are brother and sister and they need their own life partners who may not be content to stay on the sideline of their relationship. 

Another point is that when everyone was saying Anjali is so good, no one noticed how manipulating she is because she was manipulating for good. Now people are noticing her manipulating nature because now she is doing the same for bad. She manipulated the family to accept Lavanya for Chotey's sake, she did it again to convince Khushi to train Lavanya, when Khushi left she did it to bring back Khushi and I can give you numerous example like that. And every time Arnav gave in. She never did. 

She is truly ASR's sister. 

Now about Arnav. No, he is not being a good husband because he is doing nothing to safeguard Khushi from insults. All he can think about is his Di's so-called fragile health. Just like Aakash has never been a good husband. He has been a more attentive husband. But I realized during Bubbly track that Aakash does not trust Payal even a bit even though he claims to love her. When he could think that Payal could be that cruel to torture a little girl, then is it any wonder that now he is back again his jerky behaviour?None of them know how to treat their own wives. They should never have got married. 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I read some posts on defense of Anjali..after read that i tried a lot to make sympathy n understand her condition but i couldn't. I couldn't b/c her self centric selfish type attitude..All ready her different behaviors were proved she is not quite happy to see ArHi's togetherness..her jealousy expressed my hubby is not with me then why will khushi be happy with her hubby!!

But in last episode she was more aggressive in her attitude   n dialogues..she fully shown she doesn't tolerate the intimacy of ArHi in front Khushi. She said to her chotae * u r in love* ,* after marriage u have changed*, * u started to tell lie with ur di now*(though he didn't tell lie with her di) blah blah blah... but what is now she going to do for meeting with her hubby without telling her chotae?? Is it not love for her hubby?? If it is love, if she can love her hubby then why can't her chotae to his wife?? Iss discrimination ko kaya nam doon??Anjali ji apki jitna trif karu utna e kam hai!!!😵

Its high time for Arnav to understand not he rather than his di has changed b/c her dogmatic for her hubby..She is not his beloved di who always claimed Chotae *u r the most important person in my life* his di doesn't believe him anymore how much he does for her..her world is now revolved with her creep hubby's thought...So, Arnav leave ur di in her own delusion dreamy world n u go forward n build ur own fresh lovely world with ur Khushi.

Edited by ogive_nab - 11 years ago
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Because Anjali is a self absorbed, self centered, delusional person. If she is personally happy then everyone and everything around her should be happy, if she's unhappy... everyone around her should be grieving too. Selfish and mean. Edited by vellainsaan - 11 years ago
StormChaser thumbnail
Originally posted by: tia.o

Rima, you are forgetting that Anjali was sugar and spice and everything nice when her life was rosy and she was no.1 in Arnav's life. Now that she is alone and she is no longer no.1 in her brother's life, she is no longer sugary sweet.
I had said on the slap episode what a big mistake Arnav did by not speaking up. Now you will see the result.

I completely agree with you Tia! And you too Rima!
I used to like the Arnav-Anjali scenes in the initial episodes and Anjali was bearable for me. But nowadays she's just getting on my nerves. No offence to anyone but it's just my opinion.
Even I thought that it was Arnav's mistake of not telling Anjali the whole truth then and there.
Tia, you just reminded me of powerpuff girls! Used to love that show as a kid! 😆
Someone accidently added chemical X to Anjali and instead of getting super-heroine powers she's got super-evil powers. Even I want the old Anjali back.
I'm not telling the CVs that I want only Arshi romance. I just want the parallel tracks to be meaningful and not overboard. The way they're showing it, it's as if Anjali is not so sad over Shyam leaving her or cheating on her but sad that Arnav is living his life along with his wife! I really don't know what to say about this!
As long as she had her love and her happiness held tightly inside her self-made bubble, she wanted her co-called chotey to find his love. But now that he has found it and her bubble has burst she doesn't want im to live his life. She's just being a plain sadist here and this is not what I would expect from Anjali if it was the same person shown in the early episodes. But now I guess this doesn't come as a shocker to me.
Awesome post Rima! I don't regret watching the show that I thought it was. The show IPKKND and not Didi Ki Saut. The love-hate story of Arnav and Khushi and also the correct balance in showing the rest of the family.
Now I'm left asking Anjali, you had absolutely no problem in making us watch your torturing romantic scenes with Shyam but when we want to see Arnav and Khushi leading a happily married life, you have a problem with that? That is so unfair!(btw this question is for Anjali not DB 😊)
Woah, ended up typing a lot! Sorry for that! Venting too much nowadays! 😳😆
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tia.o

You see Rima, when everyone was going ga ga over how perfect Anjali and Arnav's relationship was, I said one thing which a lot of people did not like. I said that they have a exclusive relationship which won't let them form healthy relationship with anyone else. If they were husband and wife, that's fine because then they would be each other's life partner. But they are brother and sister and they need their own life partners who may not be content to stay on the sideline of their relationship.

Another point is that when everyone was saying Anjali is so good, no one noticed how manipulating she is because she was manipulating for good. Now people are noticing her manipulating nature because now she is doing the same for bad. She manipulated the family to accept Lavanya for Chotey's sake, she did it again to convince Khushi to train Lavanya, when Khushi left she did it to bring back Khushi and I can give you numerous example like that. And every time Arnav gave in. She never did.

She is truly ASR's sister.

Now about Arnav. No, he is not being a good husband because he is doing nothing to safeguard Khushi from insults. All he can think about is his Di's so-called fragile health. Just like Aakash has never been a good husband. He has been a more attentive husband. But I realized during Bubbly track that Aakash does not trust Payal even a bit even though he claims to love her. When he could think that Payal could be that cruel to torture a little girl, then is it any wonder that now he is back again his jerky behaviour?None of them know how to treat their own wives. They should never have got married.

U r absolutely right Tia...anjilli was always manipulative,arnav and anjilli never shared a normal sibling relationship they were too involved in each others life without giving space to each other which is very important for any healthy relationship...she was happy for his married life when she was happy herself but now when she isn't anymore happy and in a relationship she wants him to suffer as well.

My big issue with the cvs r that stop portraying Khushi as only a sexual object in a marriage where arnav's only interest in being accepted as a husband is to get her into bed...being a husband is a complete package and love is not only the physical aspect,agreed its a very important part of the package but not the only one...love is respect which he is not giving to her himself and not making others to respect her either...he should stand by her bcz she is not the guilty party here and if the Cvs make her bcz of anjilli then where is the nayi Sochi star plus is harping on abt? This is what always happen that the wife/daughter in law pay for everybody's crime in the susral.

-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the lovely Post Rima... I think she has never seen Arnav romancing Kushi before..She always knew they had problems. But after kicking shyam out of the house she sees the sudden change in Arnav.. She holds Kushi responsible for everything which went wrong in her life..It's a shame that she can't recall those past memories like why shyam was never around when Kushi was working in RM and the jokes he said about his second marriage, Kushi's engagement ring and even she knew Kushi's fiance's name was Shyam... She has become purely selfish...I think she is using everything and everyone for her own benefit. She was like a mother to Arnav, but in my opinion Arnav is more like a father to her...He still takes care of her every single need but I think she cares for shyam more than Arnav...
What makes me so angry is that she never asked a single word about Arnav's kidnapping. It seems like she doesn't even care about it.. It's true he is saved but doesn't she think that she needs to know  what actually happened... But I am happy that Kushi is leaving RM.. It's a shame that Arnav couldn't clear her name in front of the family members before the contract but I am glad that she is leaving..If Payal is willing to listen to all the MIL husband crap it's her problem but happy for Kushi...

Pls tell me why she expects Arnav to give her more importance when she gives more to shyam?If she can blindly believe Shyam why can't Arnav?
Edited by babes25 - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That's typical Indian mentality. 

If the son lies, it's because his wife asked him too... 
If the son cheats, it's because his wife is not good enough... 
If the son steals, it's because his wife has too many demands... 
If the son is rude, it's because his wife is teaching him that...
If the son kills someone, it's because his wife told him to...

As if the man is a brainless idiot that has no sense of what is right and what is wrong. And if that's the case, then he should not marry because it's not fair for a smart person like his wife, who can make him do anything, to be stuck with a moron...

Originally posted by: farheen75

U r absolutely right Tia...anjilli was always manipulative,arnav and anjilli never shared a normal sibling relationship they were too involved in each others life without giving space to each other which is very important for any healthy relationship...she was happy for his married life when she was happy herself but now when she isn't anymore happy and in a relationship she wants him to suffer as well.

My big issue with the cvs r that stop portraying Khushi as only a sexual object in a marriage where arnav's only interest in being accepted as a husband is to get her into bed...being a husband is a complete package and love is not only the physical aspect,agreed its a very important part of the package but not the only one...love is respect which he is not giving to her himself and not making others to respect her either...he should stand by her bcz she is not the guilty party here and if the Cvs make her bcz of anjilli then where is the nayi Sochi star plus is harping on abt? This is what always happen that the wife/daughter in law pay for everybody's crime in the susral.

StormChaser thumbnail
Originally posted by: ogive_nab

I read some posts on defense of Anjali..after read that i tried a lot to make sympathy n understand her condition but i couldn't. I couldn't b/c her self centric selfish type attitude..All ready her different behaviors were proved she is not quite happy to see ArHi's togetherness..her jealousy expressed my hubby is not with me then why will khushi be happy with her hubby!! But in last episode she was more aggressive in her attitude   n dialogues..she fully shown she doesn't tolerate the intimacy of ArHi in front Khushi. She said to her chotae * u r in love* ,* after marriage u have changed*, * u started to tell lie with ur di now*(though he didn't tell lie with her di) blah blah blah... but what is now she going to do for meeting with her hubby without telling her chotae?? Is it not love for her hubby?? If it is love, if she can love her hubby then why can't her chotae to his wife?? Iss discrimination ko kaya nam doon??Anjali ji apki jitna trif karu utna e kam hai!!!😵
Its high time for Arnav to understand not he rather than his di has changed b/c her dogmatic for her hubby..She is not his beloved di who always claimed Chotae *u r the most important person in my life* His di doesn't believe u anymore how much u do for her..her world is now revolving with her creep hubby's thought...So, Arnav leave ur di in her own dreamy world n u go forward n build ur own fresh lovely world with ur Khushi.

I completely agree with you!
She was always manipulative and I noticed that earlier itself. But atleast she was bearable even with those unnecessary giggles and acting dimwitted half the time though not really. But nowadays it's just getting too much for me to handle! It's getting on my nerves!
I  really don't know how ASR still manages to go behind her saying 'Di, dI!' It's high-time he understands her really!
Khushi is really the person he should understand and give support to. She has done more of him than he will ever deserve in my opinion and more for him than Anjali might ever do! Anjali just claims where Khushi actually proves!
I'm not able to sympathize with her at all! Not even forcefully! I'm actually sympathizing with Shyam right now! This is how much she's got on my nerves!
I'm feeling horrible for Khushi! And Payal too!
I want Payal too to leave the place along with Khushi! I'm tired of watching them having to bear the brunt always just because they're apparently outsiders and daughter-in-laws!
The whole RM except for Nani right now is just acting on double standards and I'm hating it! 🤢 
Edited by ASR4eva - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what the CV's intended to show & what we saw, are very different
the CV's intended to show that anjali was not happy for the aspect of "lying", but from the looks of it, seemed like as if she had a problem with the roses being kept there for khushi & not for her

rima i lost my friday sleep & my saturday morning that scene was bad

to be honest now its become anjali is khushi's saut even though she is arnav "DI"

my god even to think about anjali its so disturbing