Kyunki Anjali bhi Kabhi Wife thi...

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have taken and twisted the name of one famous serial which I never watched. (Never watched serails much. Wish I hadn't started with IPK.)

Well as the name of the topic suggests Anjali was also a wife once.

She also shared sweet nothings with her husband.

All those yucky Shyam-Anjali scenes we have taken for a year were al full of romance and necking and sweet nothings and all.

So my Kostin is why did Anjali grudge her chote his romance?

Why such a violent reaction to it that she blames his wedding for his change?

Why did she not get it that a married couple ARE MEANT TO ROMANCE.

If she can do it despite married for years why can't her chote and khushi do it?

Because she herself is unhappy?

Because Chote skipped coming with her and came back home to his wife?

Because he somehow shifted priorities?

If so the forum's accusation of her being self centered and selfish holds true.

I never thought she was.

I never agreed she is spoilt.

I never thought Anjali could think beyond Chote's happiness.

But her hypocricy this time, has made my opinion change completely.

All her tears and grief does not explain why a husband cannot romance his wife, when she herself has enjoyed years of marital blss with her husband.

Did she just forget that she herself was a wife once?

PS: To me Anjali has always stood for goodness and kindness and balance. I never questioned why she was happy about the red rose or why she cried over the cake cutting. I understood she wanted chote's love and attention wholesomely.

But I question this behaviour because this questions the very essence of her character which was always selfless and giving.
Edited by rima - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hmm
wel said
   👏      👏      👏      👏      👏      👏      👏      👏      👏      👏   
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Rima, you are forgetting that Anjali was sugar and spice and everything nice when her life was rosy and she was no.1 in Arnav's life. Now that she is alone and she is no longer no.1 in her brother's life, she is no longer sugary sweet.
I had said on the slap episode what a big mistake Arnav did by not speaking up. Now you will see the result.
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

Rima, you are forgetting that Anjali was sugar and spice and everything nice when her life was rosy and she was no.1 in Arnav's life. Now that she is alone and she is no longer no.1 in her brother's life, she is no longer sugary sweet.
I had said on the slap episode what a big mistake Arnav did by not speaking up. Now you will see the result.

agree tia. i always blame arnav for all torubles of Khushi. He brought her into the raizada house. he did not speak up for her and now she is facing the brunt. when will that guy be a husband in the real sense? for me the romance does not make her his husband.

Tia i also agree she was nice when things were going well. she turns bitter when things are not in her favor and she is not number 1...which is not goodness in the real sense
Edited by rima - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrindhavasudeva

hmm

wel said
   👏      👏      👏      👏      👏      👏      👏      👏      👏      👏   

thanks!
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is so true, I think with some efforts I can dismiss everything Anjali has done except for this, I find it BEYOND ridiculous that bc if her a husband and a wife have to feel guilty romancing with each other, she would lie and do everything for her husband, which she's going to do in the show now according to mishti's spoilers, like go visit Shyam without telling Arnav but EVEN IF Arnav did lie so he could romance with his wife instead if teasing him or being happy for him she made a big issue and ruined the moment, and ruined an understanding that would have started between the couple 
I'm beyond upset, this Anjali track is going too far I hope Shyam keeps her busy when he's back =_=
And I can't wait for her to c what kind of fool she's turn into hen she finds out the actual truth 
I really wish everyone would just tell her the truth from a to z instead of c to w 

This was so uncalled for a d this was the last thing I thought Anjali would do behaving so immaturely, ESP! After Arnav had picked up Aman's phone in front of her AND CONSTANTLY told her that he'll go to the temple with her

It's just...*facepalm* 
nilmi thumbnail
Why can't She leave RM and go with Snakawa...and spare her chote...

If she immensely in love with Shyam, Why didn't she leave with him...

Anjali will never let them live their life peacefully... 

I am so happy about Shyam's return and most importantly Kushi is leaving to Buaji's house...

RM people will learn their lesson very soon...(including Arnav for hurting Kushi so much)
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rima this is awesome post..
I think Anjali is a mission that she will make her brothers devdas sure one day she will...
poor Gupta sis they have to suffer case of this...

any way I never ever thought Anjali will be like this...
but I knw she is spoiled so this can happen...
any way she always want to be center in the family all need to think about her and want to be around her this is what she want...
did you read Mshti's spoilers..
she herself going to meet shyaam ...😲
Edited by anu17 - 11 years ago
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
bingooo...the perfect words ..u said  it right ...10000000% agreeing
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U know rima anjilli was sweet bcz she was never in this situation before where arnav had some body else in his life apart from her of equal importance...moreover she was the centre of attention of all the men in her life, she was always self centred and without any self respect hence living with her bro and spending his money on her husband's expensive choices.

Arnav is not a proper husband,he loves Khushi but is not ready to give her respect himself or fight for her in front of her family either...he only wants to be intimate with her...I had tears in my eyes when she was frantically trying to make disappear the rose petals on Friday and when everybody insulted her to their hearts content even her husband didn't come after her to check if she was ok,they all proper made her feel like a s**t but in reality it was arnav's raging hormones which landed them in that situation.