India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I hate ANJALI

ANNA90ALEX Senior Member
ANNA90ALEX
ANNA90ALEX

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I hate anjali..Sorry friends, no offense to nyone..But i cant control nymore..Anjali s a selfish girl, who only tink abt her. She used to tie rakhi on arnav's hand without knowing itz actual meaning. She knw tat how was his bro b4 meeting khushi. how he changed after tat. even being a lovable sister to him, anjali cant able to change his chotte. but once he met khushi, he changed. So now anjali want arnav to leave khushi. 

Another ting, Anjali a educated girl who simply sitting at home a doing pooja -paattu. she doesnt have nyother work. Arnav was keeping her like a princess. But wat abt khushi, she sacrified her own life for anjali. she is being innocent and had to go through all harted from arnav. once the truth came out, den also she had to suffer alot. but still she s bearing all the pain w/o telling anyone. she doesnt even disclose the contract marriage matter to nyone. Actually khushi went through all the pain than anjali.she lost her parents in her younger age, she trying to make happiness on others face. She is a girl who had a lot dreams abt her marriage, arnav shattered everyting becoz of mis understanding. Khushi has to bear all the pain becoz of shyam inorder to find arnav. Now everyting came out..

But everyone is showing sympathy to anjali, And anjli who does nt even tink abt others..Anjali has nani,arnav,akash,mama n mami at her side n poor khushi is left alone..

Anjali tinks tat khushi was the reason for breakage of her marrige.

I seriosly want ipkknd nt to follow other stupid saas-bahu drama like alwayz the main characters will get blame for everything. i tink, khushi shud get her justice atleast arnav shud b her side...wat u guys tink??????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvuarnavdiya33Maverick29sun2011pieryrose

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Not many can associate with Anjali, she is acting creepier than Shyam

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNA90ALEXdiya33

shizi Senior Member
shizi
shizi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
They say luv is blind but in her case luv is blind, deaf & dumb Stern Smile

Edited by shizi - 22 July 2012 at 12:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNA90ALEXdiya33sun2011

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
i am really hating her now! she is a self centered person! when is she gnna grow up  ans and stop being a cry baby.. if cvs dont make anjali character strong, then it wud affect ipkknd badly, as it will be no less than saas bahu serials.. 

ANNA90ALEXdiya33sun2011

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Angry i too hate pooojalliii
Angry i too hate pooojalliiiAngry i too hate pooojalliii
Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii Angry i too hate pooojalliii

ANNA90ALEXdiya33pieryrose

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged

I hate Anjali. 

I will hate Arnav, even more if he listens to Anjali and does not stand up for his wife Khushi who saved him from a horrendous death.  She put her life on the line for him. 

He has to tell Anjali the truth about Shyam.

It is so annoying to see Khushi facing all the insults, abuse and humiliation.

CVs are you listenning?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top