CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Is Vikas Kumar being wasted in CID? (Page 3)

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Originally posted by Tami_

BUT Aquestion for all of you agar rajat ka charater pahle see hi hota aur abhi daya ko naam se bulata too hume koi farak padta 

It totally depends on pehle kab se?????? Freddy is there from beginning...yet he calls duo as Sir... Even Daya used to call Abhi sir as Sir in the beginning... but... then we never realized when he stopped sir and moved to "Boss" and "yaar"

Thats how it should go...Smile

Really it's the same with Freddy as well. In the beginning he was Fredericks and soon he became Freddy, but none of us realized when and we just all accepted it.

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mallikaBalu IF-Dazzler
mallikaBalu
mallikaBalu

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Vikas Kumar has made a mark in a subtle way in his acting. Whether his talents are wasted only time can tell. Right now there are too many people in the bureau and we are seeing some team distributions going on in a brisk manner. SO jumping to conclusions like 'talent wasted' or 'no space' will not auger well for either the actors under scrutiny or us fans who are with the show for years. 

He calling Abhijeet and Daya as sir though his rank is that of a Snr. Ins. is as it is in reality. Any new comer to the department will address the long term serving officers in the same manner till a familiarity is felt and a team comradrie is established especially in the same rank. So let us not comment on trivial stuff and forget to notice important stuff when it takes place within split seconds in the episodesBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunkyFuntoosShagnika

juwi Senior Member
juwi
juwi

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I felt he is similar to abhijeet, i don't know y but i did felt...when i saw him 1st i thought OhMG they changed abhijeet how disgusting how can they do this...! But then i saw abhijeet :) and i was like Oh thank GOD new entry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nsapo

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I like him so I dont mindSmile
prttal Groupbie
prttal
prttal

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Relationships dheere dheere evolve huye jaise abh-daya sir, freddy. Pehle to abhijeet used to call ACP sir as "ACP ka dimaag kharab ho gaya hai" and now he is ready to die for ACP sir.
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juwi

I felt he is similar to abhijeet, i don't know y but i did felt...when i saw him 1st i thought OhMG they changed abhijeet how disgusting how can they do this...! But then i saw abhijeet :) and i was like Oh thank GOD new entry...

i just wished u didnt use the word 'disgusting' for anyone in the CID team

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index