Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
He is really good and I am enjoying his role in CID. 😊
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

he is better then others newcomers but his potential is much more greater then what he is doing 

Completely agree with you. He is much much better than the newcomers.
m3abbasi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

bilkul sai kaha dude 

he is da awesomest personality 

not only ks but he is past is also very amazing

he is a talented guy he lost in cid 

totally agree wd u 

Minionite thumbnail
I see what you are saying, but I don't really agree with you.

See when Vikas sir was there as Desi sir, he wasn't always in every episode for a long time. Most of Khotey Sikkey was basically about the 5 Khotey Sikkey. Desi sir was like their guiding light.

And here Vikas sir isn't being wasted. In fact out of all the new entries, his was the only one I like and support. He isn't being wasted. Already in the first few episodes he has created a position for himself as far as I can see.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

It totally depends on pehle kab se?????? Freddy is there from beginning...yet he calls duo as Sir... Even Daya used to call Abhi sir as Sir in the beginning... but... then we never realized when he stopped sir and moved to "Boss" and "yaar"

Thats how it should go...😊

Really it's the same with Freddy as well. In the beginning he was Fredericks and soon he became Freddy, but none of us realized when and we just all accepted it.
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

Completely agree with you. He is much much better than the newcomers.

defo he is better then other 
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vikas Kumar has made a mark in a subtle way in his acting. Whether his talents are wasted only time can tell. Right now there are too many people in the bureau and we are seeing some team distributions going on in a brisk manner. SO jumping to conclusions like 'talent wasted' or 'no space' will not auger well for either the actors under scrutiny or us fans who are with the show for years. 

He calling Abhijeet and Daya as sir though his rank is that of a Snr. Ins. is as it is in reality. Any new comer to the department will address the long term serving officers in the same manner till a familiarity is felt and a team comradrie is established especially in the same rank. So let us not comment on trivial stuff and forget to notice important stuff when it takes place within split seconds in the episodes😃
Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I felt he is similar to abhijeet, i don't know y but i did felt...when i saw him 1st i thought OhMG they changed abhijeet how disgusting how can they do this...! But then i saw abhijeet :) and i was like Oh thank GOD new entry...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like him so I dont mind😊
prttal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Relationships dheere dheere evolve huye jaise abh-daya sir, freddy. Pehle to abhijeet used to call ACP sir as "ACP ka dimaag kharab ho gaya hai" and now he is ready to die for ACP sir.