India-Forums

CID
CID

Is Vikas Kumar being wasted in CID?

kknkk Newbie
kknkk
kknkk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Guys, do you think that an actor of Vikas Kumar ( Damodar Deshmukh of Khotey Sikkey )'s calibre is being wasted in the huge cast of CID?
I mean, ( no offences, please!), but, I think he would be lost to Daya and Abhijeet ( for sure, its their show) ... He s referring to them as SIR...Shocked. He was introduced as a Sr. Insp.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m3abbasiirene_cpraval

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
something that really matters is his perfomance,which is good
and a treat to his fans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunkyFuntoos

pagli14 Groupbie
pagli14
pagli14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
I think lot of talent being wasted because of too many characters. And programme going downhill.

1.Nikhil is uselss, keeps on crying like a girl when something happens to Daya sir which is ridiculous.

2.Vivek used to run  and chase, even he is not seen much.

3.FredDie is used to do natak, but his Hindi diction needs too much improvement.

4.Sachin acts well, looks a toughie, but he is not given enough chance.

5.In fact I feel Abhijeet is the most over rated actor,he seems to be making fun of victims, and smirking.

6.Daya is the only consistent performer, and his characterisation is good.

Now we have a new female and according to Freddie..she is good in KOMPOOTER...lets see what happens.

The less said the better about ACP Sir...he is going from bad to worse to nowhere.

All the stories are based on a zahrila gas...an unknown chemical...bombs...and finding the shops.

But the most important thing which is this programmes speciality is the outdoor shooting, which no other serial shows. 

I have just put my POV. I have been watching CID for so many years and its painful to see it going down the drain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima2rsk11584praval

Jyotimena IF-Rockerz
Jyotimena
Jyotimena

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I luv his acting<3
PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Chandra Nandini & Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Can't make any exact conclusion about him. I didn't watch his previous show but he's impressive in CID, unlike other newcomers.
Jyotimena IF-Rockerz
Jyotimena
Jyotimena

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shruti

Can't make any exact conclusion about him. I didn't watch his previous show but he's impressive in CID, unlike other newcomers.

totally agree wit u:-)
he is so kul and demanding.wow!
Tami_ Senior Member
Tami_
Tami_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pagli14

I think lot of talent being wasted because of too many characters. And programme going downhill.

1.Nikhil is uselss, keeps on crying like a girl when something happens to Daya sir which is ridiculous.unless and useless uske na hone se koi fark nahi padta

2.Vivek used to run  and chase, even he is not seen much.vivek ki jagah nikhil ko nikal dete

3.FredDie is used to do natak, but his Hindi diction needs too much improvement.he is bareable as like his acting

4.Sachin acts well, looks a toughie, but he is not given enough chance.right but I like more him in c i d sb

5.In fact I feel Abhijeet is the most over rated actor,he seems to be making fun of victims, and smirking.He is essential

6.Daya is the only consistent performer, and his characterisation is good.charater required

Now we have a new female and according to Freddie..she is good in KOMPOOTER...lets see what happens.she is good looking and good actor But I donot like shreya

The less said the better about ACP Sir...he is going from bad to worse to nowhere.ACP is essential

All the stories are based on a zahrila gas...an unknown chemical...bombs...and finding the shops.

But the most important thing which is this programmes speciality is the outdoor shooting, which no other serial shows. Thumbs Up

I have just put my POV. I have been watching CID for so many years and its painful to see it going down the drain.

BUT Aquestion for all of you agar rajat ka charater pahle see hi hota aur abhi daya ko naam se bulata too hume koi farak padta 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

praval

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
nahi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index