India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

GIA Overrated

bhunilu Senior Member
bhunilu
bhunilu

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I don't mean to offense anyone who like GIA but i really hate her trying to be bubbly chirpyAngry and her performance not much of attracting to fantastic but shestill manages to get high points Confused

I really find her annoying from the saathiya days..

P.S.  Sorry to GIA Fans

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashitaparoomeemjolly_fl

avnirao Goldie
avnirao
avnirao

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
really,..disguisting,..Gia ko 30 marks,..kyaa mile,.gia ko sab bitch karne lage,.reallyy so mean,..you people,.please praise if someone,..did  good,..dance,.don't feel jealous,..praise them

AshitaBlushy_AuntacidMandy20

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
dont worry all will get many chance in future to make this posts because gia will get more thirties in coming future its just a start for this charming lady...

her bubbly nature is enough to get her 30's... she was the most charming performer for saturday...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushy_AuntacidKALG_BizarreposhthoMandy20

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
well i will not say anything about her performance as we all have different tastes and POV about any performance so i respect ur views but for me her performance was on the par
but i oppose ur point that u hate her for trying to be bubbly and chirpy coz i feel she is naturally bubbly and chirpy and i feel most of us are aware of it
and can't help if u find her annoying from sathiya days...many would have...again its everyone own POV...

KALG_BizarreParijatrocksMandy20

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
ok, so there is another thread... ok, what is the prob if giaa gets 30?? any problem???.. its her first 30, her performance was the performance of the day... what are u trying to say?.. that madhuri dixit, remo, and karan johar are wrong?.. they are not sensible... they get gave giaa a 30 without any reason..? .. i want to ROFL when i hear this.. and why are u judging her based on her apperance??... those are her best features.

Edited by Mandy20 - 22 July 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushy_AuntacidKALG_Bizarre

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
i don't like her either...but she is bubbly by nature i guess,she don't try to be bubbly & how can you hate her just bcoz she is bubbly??

And,pls stop talking abt celebrities previous shows...just talk abt JDJ.

KALG_BizarreParijatrocks

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Agree with Roopal - Dance and performance is per your own taste.. But why should one be hateful is someone is bubbly and chirpy.. I do find her voice a few shades shrill too, but that is God given to her - why should that be a point of hatred?

KALG_BizarreParijatrocks

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
lol i am tiered of seeing all the four threads first 30 itna popularity if she gets one more 30...OMG ////lots of fans arrived because of one 30...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index