Kunal and Richa are not together

paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lets count on the things we know for sure

1. Siddhi is in jail. It is very much possible that the divorce did not happen and hence she is in jail to save Kunal
2. Richa is desperate to kill the baby.. If Richa and Kunal were together she wouldnt be so desperate to kill the baby. In fact the baby would have been a trump card for her to stay in Kunal's life as the baby's mother. πŸ€’
3. SHE IS NOT SMUGGLING THE BABY FOR KUNAL!!!

now the confusion is Kunal and Richa meeting at the end. Now I doubt that in the actual episode they will "meet". Richa is taking the baby away to kill it. Kunal may seen her running away and follows her and she may be shown having an accident. Kunal comes to the conclusion that richa and his elder baby is dead.

So Kunal is the only one who knows that they had twins- one of whom died, But he hides the fact from siddhi. Siddhi somehow comes out of jail... SINAL stay together with theur younger child. LEAP and then Kunal finds out that his elder baby hadnt diead. And then SINAL search for their elder child

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't want Witcha and Kunal to be together! The promo itself is ambiguous, it seems that CVs are also not clear
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the timely post...i hope all ur words come true...

@shweta  kunal and richa wont happen...if it happens then i dont understand what is the need of reunion...if they married i dont want siddhi to win back kunal with the help of their child...it is an insult for her love.😭...they have to reunion one only bcoz of their out of the world pyar...not for the sake of their baby...
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@paradigm.. I really wish what you are saying comes true... if this happens .. itmeans SINAL will be together.. will be the first one to jump up down.. thank CVs and also say sorry for criticizing them so much...
but CVs have bad  habit of ruthlessly shattering our hopes an doing something completely opposite to what we want predict
and is there any official news of Richa's character being abandoned post leap..

also the voice over says judda hokar bhi .. something..so means separation is there...
dont hope to much or you will be broken...

chances of SINAL reuniting because of baby are less here because they have twins,,,in Kasme se and KZK, they had to unite despite of the male lead protagonist being married was to save their elder child suffering from cancer ...here since they have twins so if one child has some cancer for which bone marrow is required other was is there .. yes children reuniting their parents is possible..
but again it is only in the case when Kunal remains unmarried...

my fear is even if he meets Sidhi after 7 years and he is married to some one else due to whatever reason but very much in love Sidhi he would still not let his feelings take better of him and go back to sidhi ..remember his dailogue lanat hain mujhe pe agar mein ek sec ke liye bhi bhool jaun ki main shaadi shuda admi hoon...  he would stay with his wife ... richa or someone else
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Paradigm i haven't watched the promo yet...but i fail to understand how can a mother not know that she delivered 2 babies πŸ˜•

Forget the fact that sinal didn't get a sonography test but while delivering a mother would know how many times she delivered right? until & unless she's not conscious. am so sick of these CVs brainless script πŸ˜‘ 
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

like your positivity

the promo is confusing and i feel shot differently to what they will show in the actual episode

i feel maybe siddhi is in hospital not jail, but in promo to confuse the audience they showed jail?

aruna irani character will know siddhi had twins? 

i feel wicha will want to kill the baby, bec she knows the kid will always remind her that sinal were married at one point etc, she wants to end sinal relationship completely by killing they baby

kunal would have smelt foul play and will be about to expose witcha +if
witcha's character is ending, maybe they show her dying in an accident and she gives the baby to kunal, maybe telling him that its his baby, but she wont be able to tell him where siddhi is, and die

one twin with kunal, the other with siddhi and then leap. 

kunal wont marry anyone else, and siddhi too wont

norzar

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
are you  sure Richa's charcter is ending.. ??
if that is the case great news...
hope no remarriage but CVs show us exactly opposite to what we want to see  
mochas156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Divorce, Seperation , Leap , Siddhi in Jail ... All Ok.
But why Richa still there ???? Really wish if Siddhi is going to jail then she better had killed Richa... Never want to see her again.

Never seen one instance where Richa is losing . She has been using Sinal not just like a football but like a tennisball ,hitting as much as she wantsπŸ˜†.  And now the real reason,the person behind  Kunal's success during the period of the leap , the forbidden 8 long years for viewers  is going to be Richa .πŸ˜† Indirectly she will be the cause , she seperated Sinal, the lost will make Kunal a ruthless man and to sucess..

Maybe  Richa is paying Bonus to the CVs team as they don't  getting Seperate salaries for this show and got only for the other show .  CVs prepared 2 scripts for the other show , used the better one for it . And now using the unused script here,  so no seperate salaries. 
Sometimes I feel for the CVs.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by mochas156 - 11 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i just hope there is no re-marriage of kunal to richa or anyone...n pls end the character of richa...she is so annoying...i can't stand her anymore on my screen...post-leap i don't want richa track at all