Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Kolaveri Chat With The Crazies|TipTipBarsaPani||

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Stuti: *gasps* BAARRRISHHH!! Guys! Look outside!
Aashi: OHMYGOSHHH! IT'S RAINING, IT'S POURING! *runs outside and starts dancing in the rain with Stuti*

*Shareen watches and shakes her head*

Shareen: God, it's JUST rain. What is wrong with these two?
Radha: You know Shareen, i completely agree with you.
Jot: OH SHUT UP YOU TWO. It's RAIN! RAIN. R A I N! *runs out*

Sami: It looks like i have to do all the work. *groans*

Rani: Segment One is The Crazies & Their Baarish
Suvi: Segment two is Top 5 Tellywood Rain Scenes
Yuvi: And Segment three is Favourite Rain Songs
Neha: And as usual, the last segment is a game- Baarish Ki Antakshari!

Stuti: TIP TIP BARSA PANIII. ENJOY KCWTC. Big smile

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaykinvsam78Yuvika_15Athene*mystic.moon*-Naresh---Divzfan---Simz--zozo-Angel-Jot.sanwhopehotAnjalika13-.Aphrodite.-Mitu_FieryLionessseelaks.Mohabbatein.BubblyR-Araina-tamanna1391somergasm.snowflake.Dew-dropWildestDreamsilluminated.Cutiepie Rani

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

*The CC Palace*
Sami: Rimjhim gire saawan..Day Dreaming
Neha: My Samilicious di! Whats up? The rains?
Sami: Yes! You know.. I love the rains!
Neha: Well.. Me tooDay Dreaming
Rani: Wassup Guys? I hear so many people saying they love the rains! Why soConfused
Stuti: Coz.. they love them!
Rani: Lets ask them their reasons? Its a nice survey topicShockedLOL
Stuti: Okay! Lets GO!

Suvi:Yehhh Mera Dil.. Rains ka deewanaDay Dreaming Deewana Deewana..
Stuti: Rains!!!! So, you like the rains?
Suvi: Like? I Love them!
Rani: Sounds good! Temme why you love themShocked
Suvi:
I like rains because P.E. is cancelled and we get to sit inside and watch a movieBig smile

Stuti and Rani: ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Rani: Whose gonna be next!
Stuti: I can see Jot here!
Jot: Hey there!XD
Rani: JOT! Why are you so fond of the rains? *looks at the Jot whose drenched in water*
Jot:
I love the rain because it's beautiful. I love the way it sounds, the way it looks and definitely the way it feels.
Stuti: Awww!!!!Big smile

*Stuti spots Yuvika walking under the umbrella of hers, feeling the rain with her hands*

Stuti: *shouts* YUVI DI!
Yuvika: I am here only! Stop shouting.. Lemme enjoy the rain!
Rani: You too! YAY! My works getting easierCool
Yuvika:
I love the rain...it brings back fond memories of my childhood where me and my 2 childhood mates used to go out and play in the rain, we'd dance and do crazy things...those were the days when you had no worries in the world... i think rain has this soothing and calm effect on every person...u get drenched and may fall ill but its worth it all... and not to forget the idea of having garam garam pakodas with ur family when its rainingEmbarrassed

Rani: Okay.. I am tiredSleepy
Stuti: *ignores Rani*CaperHug Why do you love the rains casper?
Aashifa:
The rain for me is peaceful Big smile there is a serenity to it, a calm soothing tone to the rain as it lashes out onto the world, and I love that, its almost as if all the bad things you have done can be washed away with the rain and I love that Big smile

Stuti: Aww.. I agreeEmbarrassed Rains also wash away sadness.. They just bring a nice big smile on your faceBig smile
Rani: Enjoy the rains everyone Hug

Edited by -Stutz- - 27 July 2012 at 7:47am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sam78Yuvika_15Athene*mystic.moon*--Divzfan---Simz-Angel-Jot.seelaksAnjalika13FieryLionesshopehot-.Aphrodite.-sanwCutiepie Ranisnowflake.illuminated.BubblyRtamanna1391somergasm.

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

There have been plenty of amazing rain scenes on TV and we obviously can't write about every one so we limited our choice to the top 5... we hope you enjoy watching and discussing these scenes...if there are any other rain scenes you've enjoyed feel free to discuss away...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

No.5 

The chilly weather, the lovely rains, the lightening and the thunder -- it was in this situation that Arjun asked Purvi if she is ready to spend her lifetime with him. It was in this weather that Purvi ran towards Arjun, hugging him tightly, expressing her unconditional love for him and accepting his love for her!

The rain symbolized Victory- Victory of Acceptance against Deniance..
Victory of Unending Love against Sacrifice..
Victory of Happiness against Compromise..

No.4 

He defined anger...hatred...pain...and revenge while she defined elegance...innocence...calm persona and honesty...and together they defined "true companionship"

Agam and Nimrit's dream rain dance was a must watch...their first ever romantic dance...and even though it was a dream, fans were happy to see the love between their favourite jodi... the expressions...music and rain make this dance and moment PerfectDay Dreaming

No.3

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love slip away into eternal sleep...and that is what Virat has had to experience. Just when he realised he's fallen in love with Manvi, he's forced to accept that she may not live to love him till the end of time. But this wasn't enough to stop him from supporting her, loving her and protecting her.

Seeing Virat's unconditional love for her, Manvi is forced to close the distance between them and confesses her love in the stormy weather...This is not the end...but the beginning of a beautiful love story...

No.2

Chaar dino ka...pyar o rabba... lambi judai...lambi judai...
These are not just lyrics of a song, but also reflect the love story of the most romantic and sizzling jodi on TV...our very own Angad and Kripa from the Hit Balaji show, Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai...

AK were a unique couple, who experienced every aspect of love, hatred, jealousy, passion, betrayal, heartbreak, pain and revenge...but despite everything, their love for one another could only grow deeper and deeper... And after 5 years of Lambi Judai, they both came together and confessed that they still loved one another...a romantic confession fans were eagerly waiting for... 

No.1

Nothing hurts more than realising she meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to her...

After being betrayed and rejected not once but twice, Dutta set off on the road of destruction... a journey of Dutta to Dutta Bhao...a painful truth of shattered dreams and broken hopes...a thrilling and soulful story of a gangster finding his true love in the "unwanted" Nakusha.

Witness the rain wash away every last trace of Dutta and make way for the Patilwadi Gangster...Dutta Bhao!CryCryCryCryCry

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 29 July 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sam78LavenderCrystalAthene*mystic.moon*tinkerbe11Warda.-Simz---Divzfan--Angel-Jot.FieryLionessseelaksAnjalika13hopehot-.Aphrodite.-BubblyRtamanna1391somergasm.snowflake.Dew-dropWildestDreamsCutiepie RaniOnlyHopeilluminated.

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Rani: My Shahrukh is so romantic in the rain. Day Dreaming

Yuvi: Yeah so is my Salman.

Stutz: Shahrukh is.

Suvi: Yeah.

Jot: Oh you chamchas. Get to the point.

Radha: You know, it's so hard to chose one rain song that I love the most.

Suvi: I know. I have a lot that I love.

Yuvi:What about you Sami?

Sami: I have a ton of favorites. LOL

It's the season of rain, so what better way to end this with a classic!!

What is your favorite Bollywood rain song?

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 30 July 2012 at 11:07pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasam78Yuvika_15Athene*mystic.moon*-Simz---Divzfan--Angel-Jot.-.Aphrodite.-hopehotFieryLionessseelaksAnjalika13snowflake.BubblyRtamanna1391somergasm.WildestDreamsilluminated.

--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

*At the CC Residence*

Stutz: (Outside) Ahhh!!!! Rain Rain Rain!!!!! 

Shareenyou never saw rain or what!! *face palm*

Rani:Stuti! Aashifa! Jot! come in please..you all will get sick and poor us will have to take care of all of you! Ouch

Neha: NOOO!!!!! That means i will be stuck with them!! Nahin!!!!!!! 

Sami:I agree with Neha..thats torture!!!! Radha do something!! 

RadhaOk..Everybody In Now!!

YuvikaOtherwise i will lock all of you outside! Big smile

JotBut we are trying to act like tv actors! you know like you guys love it when your favourite couples are drenched in the rain while romancing.. 

StutzYeah..Blushing

RadhaSTOP it NoW! first of all..you guys are KiDS not tv actors acting to be all lovey-dovey! Come INSIDE! 

(Inside)

Sami: *glares at the drenched CCs* Change your clothes while i make tea and pakhodas! Heart

Jot:  FOOD!! where?!

Radha*sighs*

Neha: okie so guys we can play a game na? while we are waiting for Samilicious Di to come back..

Yuvika: I have an idea! why don't we play Antakshari but in a twisted style! Cool

Aashifawhat do you mean by that?

YuvikaSince its raining, we will play antakshari with letters of the r a i n...i.e...I start off with R:
Raat Ki Hatheli Par Chand Jagmagaata Hai (x2)
Uski Narm Kirnon Mein Tumko Dekhta Hu Toh
Dil Dhadak Sa Jaata Hai

next person starts with A

Aaj Main Upar Aasmaan Niche
Aaj Main Aage Zamaana Hai Pichhe

then next person with I and it continues

Radha: okk kids..lets do it!! 

Stutz:Wee!!  

Continue Playing! With the letter I ! 
Enjoy!! Star

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sam78AtheneYuvika_15*mystic.moon*-Simz-FieryLionessseelaksAnjalika13-.Aphrodite.-snowflake.Cutiepie RaniWildestDreamsBubblyRtamanna1391somergasm.illuminated.

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
So may i start?

Is pyar ko main kya naam dun? Bechain Dil ko kaise aaram dun oho oho hon bechain dil ko kaise Aaram duN!

Hope I wasnt wrong! Nyc game! I too Lubs rain!
regards Dev Embarrassed
N

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 02 August 2012 at 11:58pm
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Nagada nagada nagada baja

Ooo
Rang puredi rang rangili
Chail Chabile nar