India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

mishti...

sudeeti Senior Member
sudeeti
sudeeti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
mishti only told us about remarriage now wat about that?????? and 2 months are not over yet soo how cum she say the contract is over so that is y she is going
i really love and respect mishti  it ius not a bashing post but question post luv u mishti i am a big fan of ur spoiler becoz they are always true? <3Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ky.chandratreswat.g

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
She never said remarriage will happen immediately. It's going to take a while. Khushi will leave RM first, and I guess her and Arnav will somehow get married again in the future. If you go by our calendar, the contract expires on 14th August. But as it's a drama, they don't follow real time and they can have the contract end at anytime.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roumiArnavKhushijodiswat.g

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
nowhere in recent episode its mentioned that 2 months are remaining for the contract to be over.infact khushi said in one episode that since there are only few days left for the contract to be over,why can't she leave then itself.so by the time khushi leave the house,i am damn sure that the contract is over and she would lie to arnie and leave.mishti's spolier is always true and what she said regarding contract over is true.hope this has helped you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roumi

rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
mishti's spoilers would always be reliale dear

Edited by rukuswasthika - 21 July 2012 at 11:51pm

roumi

laksanu Senior Member
laksanu
laksanu

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
if the contract is over that means anjali should be about to give birth now..that is what arnav wanted rite when he put the 6months condition..so if they are going tho show that the contract is over ..where the hell is anjali's baby bump...she should be heavily pregos by now...r the cV's trying to make a fool out of us..this ending of contract seems a little abrupt to me...nothing adds up

azizeh123

rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laksanu

if the contract is over that means anjali should be about to give birth now..that is what arnav wanted rite when he put the 6months condition..so if they are going tho show that the contract is over ..where the hell is anjali's baby bump...she should be heavily pregos by now...r the cV's trying to make a fool out of us..this ending of contract seems a little abrupt to me...nothing adds up

the answer to this question is with cvs dear.i think we have to consider this as a blooper too.LOL
ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukuswasthika

nowhere in recent episode its mentioned that 2 months are remaining for the contract to be over.infact khushi said in one episode that since there are only few days left for the contract to be over,why can't she leave then itself.so by the time khushi leave the house,i am damn sure that the contract is over and she would lie to arnie and leave.mishti's spolier is always true and what she said regarding contract over is true.hope this has helped you

ya, but question is if contract will be over then why does Khushi need to tell lie with Arnav..after terminating contract arnav has no r8 to stop khushi. m i r8? then whats the reason behind to tell lie of khushi?? i m confused!!Confused
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ogive_nab

Originally posted by rukuswasthika

ya, but question is if contract will be over then why does Khushi need to tell lie with Arnav..after terminating contract arnav has no r8 to stop khushi. m i r8? then whats the reason behind to tell lie of khushi?? i m confused!!Confused

i think its bettter to wait and watch so that we would know the answers

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index