Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What if...dare to give honest answer!!?? (Page 4)

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR-ARHI_naila

Originally posted by Deepsy-

i just dont get this..once it was anjali who wanted arnav to be with khushi and now she is getting upset with arnav being with khushi..is that wierd?..khushi has every right ot celebrate her B'day with her husband.so none can complain abt it!..
thats all about my point of view..thankyou!

she will accept khushi as her chotes wife and be happy to see them happy. all she needs is some time. its only two days for gods sake and u want her to be her usual self? she needs care and support from all specially from Arnav. if she sees her bro celebrating his wifes bday and decorating house wid rose petals in just two days of the disaster and knowing how hwe condition is, its natural for her to react that way.
Oh my god!! It's like you're arguing for the sake of arguing, yaar!!
Why you're kissing up to anjali is beyond me, and I don't wanna know, but WHY can't he celebrate her birthday?
First off, khushi was roothi hui coz arnav didn't wish her.
She DIDN'T ASK FOR ANY CELEBRATION.
Arnav did it coz it was her birthday, and also to make amends with her and PLEASE HER.
Don't you remember what he said the previous day to her?
He told her that she was the sole reason for all the troubles in the house, and also if she wasn't there, anjali would've been happy.
Arnav realised what he had said to her and the damage he had caused.
It was BUT NATURAL to wanna 'manao' his wife, whom he had insulted so badly the other day. 
Wouldn't you wanna do something special to apologise and celebrate your wife's birthday?
You're acting like it was a full fledged lavish raizada bash or something!!
For gods sakes!!
It was a very teeny tiny affair.
Snap out of it already.
It's about khushi, not anjali.
And she deserves NO SYMPATHY for being the most selfish character ever.

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I am sorry! But Anjali with her behaviour has shown that she is someone who CANT be happy for anyone unless SHE is happy!

Coz her husband was shown a cheat and a liar and was kicked out, now the whole WORLD must stop! In the same circumstances I DONT see her chosing Arnav over Shyam!

As per the spoilers, she WILL go to meet Shyam on the sly without telling Arnav! This is the SAME women who has a problem with her brother showing affection to his wife and spending time with her! If SHE can prioritize her marriage, so can he!

Sorry! Anjali is just SELFISH! She is taking advantage of Arnav's love for her! In my eyes, such people are really despicable!
Please don't be sorry!!
What you said was bang on!!
Loved your take. Smile
.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
personally im always going to be confused about anji .. one min ill understand her .. the next i think shes stepped over the line ..

to make a fully judgement on her character we need to see her and arnav's past and see what trauma she has been through .. She is One CONFUSING character .. LOL

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 22 July 2012 at 6:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PiscineMolitor

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

personally im always going to be confused about anji .. one min ill understand her .. the next i think shes stepped over the line ..

to make a fully judgement on her character we need to see her and arnav's past and see what trauma she has been through .. She is One CONFUSING character .. LOL
That's trueSmile
SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rmipkknd

And why shouldn't he celebrate khushi's birthday?
Is she some stranger he found on the street and decided- 'hey, want me to celebrate your birthday for you?' 
No. This is his WIFE were talking about here.
He has EVERY RIGHT TO CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY.
And khushi didn't ask for it.
Do you expect arnav to be sad and weeping coz his Di is hutprt?
Excuse me? He HAS a life apart from his Di.
And he did it privately, only for khushi and him to see.
Anjali is acting delusional.
She doesn't want to see her brother happy with someone else, when she is in such a sad state.
Anjali will NEVER gain sympathy from me for ANYTHING she does the next time, coz her TRUE COLORA have been brought out.

EXACTLY! Totally agree with youSmile
She is not trying to open her eyes, CV's think that we have something against Anjali, but in fact we are against this Anjali. She didn't think for a second about her brother...How is he? how he survived when he was kidnapped? No one cares about Arnav.
Khushi is his wife he has every reason to celebrate her birthday more because he doesn't think that his sister should feel that sad for throwing out someone so cheap as Shyam, but who can explain this to her she threw Arnav out the first day he wanted to tell her everything. So she has no right to question ArnavDead
Yes, after all this drama if CV's showed Anjali/Arnav bond or if they showed Anjlai nice again. I wouldn't care because I saw her true colours none other than Selfish,delusional and ill Anjlai.
She lost my respect and sympathy what I had for her because of Shyam the day she started acting like thisDead

Edited by SaraaK - 22 July 2012 at 7:10am

Go to top