Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What if...dare to give honest answer!!?? (Page 2)

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR-ARHI_naila

Originally posted by rmipkknd

And why shouldn't he celebrate khushi's birthday?
Is she some stranger he found on the street and decided- 'hey, want me to celebrate your birthday for you?'
No. This is his WIFE were talking about here.
He has EVERY RIGHT TO CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY.
And khushi didn't ask for it.
Do you expect arnav to be sad and weeping coz his Di is hutprt?
Excuse me? He HAS a life apart from his Di.
And he did it privately, only for khushi and him to see.
Anjali is acting delusional.
She doesn't want to see her brother happy with someone else, when she is in such a sad state.
Anjali will NEVER gain sympathy from me for ANYTHING she does the next time, coz her TRUE COLORA have been brought out.

Ofcourse he can celebrate his wifes bday. but the time wasnt right. thats what I wanted to say. anyway, It seems like u made up ur mind in this issue. no point of arguing anymore. thnx for sharing ur pov.
Timing was wrong? Hello? Your birthday lasts for only a day.
And how was he supposed to know that his Di was gonna come knocking on the door?
Does he have superhuman senses that none of us knew about?Shocked
Yeah, and I have no interest in arguing with you.
You can keep kissing up to anjali.
What sympathy she deserves is beyond me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

sita1150 Senior Member
sita1150
sita1150

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
no offence to u bt the problem is u r comparing  bad  shyam with good  & righteous khushi ,,i dnt want to elaborate the whole scenaria,,,,.bt .sympathies wud be always with good  whtherr arnav or anjali Big smile.,,  had khushi been unrightious like  shyam then thrwn out  nd hsd  been dangerous fr arnav  like shyam was fr anjali,,do u think in that case an ybody wud ve  bn sympathised with arnav

though i pity anjali in this track coz she is self destructive this time,,

Edited by sita1150 - 22 July 2012 at 12:02am

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

AR-ARHI_naila IF-Dazzler
AR-ARHI_naila
AR-ARHI_naila

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayli_sarun

totally agree yaar!
ppl need to understand that this is the most ormal reaction u can get!
and look she is not interrupcting them is she??
she saw that and she went in her room!
she didnt go in ask questions she is in horrible condition and her acts and dialouges r totally justible!!!!!!!!!!!
great post!Clap

thnx dear. Im just shocked at forums reaction. didnt expect it. really!
AR-ARHI_naila IF-Dazzler
AR-ARHI_naila
AR-ARHI_naila

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita1150

no offence to u bt the problem is u r comparing bad shyam with good & righteous khushi ,,i dnt want to elaborate the whole scenaria,,,,.bt .sympathies wud be always with good whtherr arnav or anjali Big smile.,,

u got me wrong buddy. I wanted u to imagine Khushi as bad and Shyam as goid . abd then picture the whole scenerio of Arnav- Anjali issue.
And its not about shyam or Khushi. its about Anjali, her present state of mind and her expectation from her bro. I just didnt accept it that Arnav didnt enquire about her sis for once the whole day. wasnt it kinda wiered? Anjalis behavior was more justified than Arnavs that day for me.
btw, thnx for sharing ur pov.
sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
may be ur saying truth...i dnt find anything wrong on arnavs side regarding bday celebration...khushi has some right 2 be happy na???while considering anji i jst cant tolerate her on screen...dnt know y???i simply skip her scenes...she was a v.nice character but now she is being shown as selfish!!!!thats...all...any way post was nice...u tried 2 be positive abt anji...but 4 me its not workingggEmbarrassed

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

sita1150 Senior Member
sita1150
sita1150

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR-ARHI_naila

Originally posted by sita1150

no offence to u bt the problem is u r comparing bad shyam with good & righteous khushi ,,i dnt want to elaborate the whole scenaria,,,,.bt .sympathies wud be always with good whtherr arnav or anjali Big smile.,,

u got me wrong buddy. I wanted u to imagine Khushi as bad and Shyam as goid . abd then picture the whole scenerio of Arnav- Anjali issue.
And its not about shyam or Khushi. its about Anjali, her present state of mind and her expectation from her bro. I just didnt accept it that Arnav didnt enquire about her sis for once the whole day. wasnt it kinda wiered? Anjalis behavior was more justified than Arnavs that day for me.
btw, thnx for sharing ur pov.

let me clear that i  pity anjali  nd i never bashed her,,,bt why people r nt sympathising with iher is... the way her  pain or condition is being executed in the drama ,,she  seems to be   jealous then devasted nd shttered  ,,
secondly she doesnt know bt we viewers know that shyam is bad nd even dangerous fr her so its a human psychology that if u favour bad nobody sympathies with u,,,
 when she saw  them clebrating bdy nd didnt say anything till then its  ok bt when she said tumhe pyar ho gaya hai etc etc baat bigad gayi,,, if she had told u lied to me then im shocked it woud hve been justified ,,
my pov,,,

Edited by sita1150 - 22 July 2012 at 12:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AR-ARHI_nailaMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

AR-ARHI_naila IF-Dazzler
AR-ARHI_naila
AR-ARHI_naila

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

may be ur saying truth...i dnt find anything wrong on arnavs side regarding bday celebration...khushi has some right 2 be happy na???while considering anji i jst cant tolerate her on screen...dnt know y???i simply skip her scenes...she was a v.nice character but now she is being shown as selfish!!!!thats...all...any way post was nice...u tried 2 be positive abt anji...but 4 me its not workingggEmbarrassed

ha ha ha.thnx for ur honest opinion buddy.Truly speaking me too enjoyed the bday celebration, but Arnav didnt go to see Anjali once that day didnt go well with me. They could have shown Arnav showing concern for his di in between the preparation. it seemed unusual for a bro who used to remind his di about daily madicine to forget about her the whole day who almost got herself killed the day b4.
coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Anjali is making me nutted , previously she used to feel happy to see arnav with Khushi all at all at once it was changed because she was feeling lonely without her husband , whom she used to see GOD in him ..  she is so disturbed now ..   She Just need a Person to make her mental position peacefully .. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PiscineMolitorOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Go to top