Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What if...dare to give honest answer!!?? - Page 2

AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sayli_sarun

totally agree yaar!

ppl need to understand that this is the most ormal reaction u can get!
and look she is not interrupcting them is she??
she saw that and she went in her room!
she didnt go in ask questions she is in horrible condition and her acts and dialouges r totally justible!!!!!!!!!!!
great post!👏

thnx dear. Im just shocked at forums reaction. didnt expect it. really!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sita1150

no offence to u bt the problem is u r comparing bad shyam with good & righteous khushi ,,i dnt want to elaborate the whole scenaria,,,,.bt .sympathies wud be always with good whtherr arnav or anjali 😃.,,
though i pity anjali in this track coz she is self destructive this time,,

u got me wrong buddy. I wanted u to imagine Khushi as bad and Shyam as goid . abd then picture the whole scenerio of Arnav- Anjali issue.
And its not about shyam or Khushi. its about Anjali, her present state of mind and her expectation from her bro. I just didnt accept it that Arnav didnt enquire about her sis for once the whole day. wasnt it kinda wiered? Anjalis behavior was more justified than Arnavs that day for me.
btw, thnx for sharing ur pov.
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
may be ur saying truth...i dnt find anything wrong on arnavs side regarding bday celebration...khushi has some right 2 be happy na???while considering anji i jst cant tolerate her on screen...dnt know y???i simply skip her scenes...she was a v.nice character but now she is being shown as selfish!!!!thats...all...any way post was nice...u tried 2 be positive abt anji...but 4 me its not workinggg😳
sita1150 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AR-ARHI_naila

u got me wrong buddy. I wanted u to imagine Khushi as bad and Shyam as goid . abd then picture the whole scenerio of Arnav- Anjali issue.
And its not about shyam or Khushi. its about Anjali, her present state of mind and her expectation from her bro. I just didnt accept it that Arnav didnt enquire about her sis for once the whole day. wasnt it kinda wiered? Anjalis behavior was more justified than Arnavs that day for me.
btw, thnx for sharing ur pov.

let me clear that i  pity anjali  nd i never bashed her,,,bt why people r nt sympathising with iher is... the way her  pain or condition is being executed in the drama ,,she  seems to be   jealous then devasted nd shttered  ,,
secondly she doesnt know bt we viewers know that shyam is bad nd even dangerous fr her so its a human psychology that if u favour bad nobody sympathies with u,,,
 when she saw  them clebrating bdy nd didnt say anything till then its  ok bt when she said tumhe pyar ho gaya hai etc etc baat bigad gayi,,, if she had told u lied to me then im shocked it woud hve been justified ,,
my pov,,,

Edited by sita1150 - 11 years ago
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanja_here

may be ur saying truth...i dnt find anything wrong on arnavs side regarding bday celebration...khushi has some right 2 be happy na???while considering anji i jst cant tolerate her on screen...dnt know y???i simply skip her scenes...she was a v.nice character but now she is being shown as selfish!!!!thats...all...any way post was nice...u tried 2 be positive abt anji...but 4 me its not workinggg😳

ha ha ha.thnx for ur honest opinion buddy.Truly speaking me too enjoyed the bday celebration, but Arnav didnt go to see Anjali once that day didnt go well with me. They could have shown Arnav showing concern for his di in between the preparation. it seemed unusual for a bro who used to remind his di about daily madicine to forget about her the whole day who almost got herself killed the day b4.
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Anjali is making me nutted , previously she used to feel happy to see arnav with Khushi all at all at once it was changed because she was feeling lonely without her husband , whom she used to see GOD in him ..  she is so disturbed now ..   She Just need a Person to make her mental position peacefully .. 

DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just dont get this..once it was anjali who wanted arnav to be with khushi and now she is getting upset with arnav being with khushi..is that wierd?..khushi has every right ot celebrate her B'day with her husband.so none can complain abt it!..
thats all about my point of view..thankyou!
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree tat we would ve felt bad... but do u remember arnav was kidnapped n non of the family knew..khushi was upset n everybody was happily living their life... khushi dint mind...
is this the same anji who wanted arnav to be happy forever?
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I sympthay with Anjali .. This is the second time she broke .. but I really don't like her selfishness .. she didn't even ask her bro if he well or not, specially after knowing that Shyam was trying to kill him .. and also , I became very angry when Anjali remember when Arnav told her that she is the only meaning of his life, and she became sad when she realize that its no more now ... she is very selfish .. she didn't want anyone to be happy if she is not .. even her chotte ! ... hope she is just under the effect of what happened and she will back our lovely Anjali soon .. I really cannot tolorate new Anjali ..
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am sorry! But Anjali with her behaviour has shown that she is someone who CANT be happy for anyone unless SHE is happy!

Coz her husband was shown a cheat and a liar and was kicked out, now the whole WORLD must stop! In the same circumstances I DONT see her chosing Arnav over Shyam!

As per the spoilers, she WILL go to meet Shyam on the sly without telling Arnav! This is the SAME women who has a problem with her brother showing affection to his wife and spending time with her! If SHE can prioritize her marriage, so can he!

Sorry! Anjali is just SELFISH! She is taking advantage of Arnav's love for her! In my eyes, such people are really despicable!