What if...dare to give honest answer!!??

Posted: 11 years ago
Imagine Khushi is kicked out of the house and Arnav is totally devastated. He cant take the fact tbat she cheated on his sis and was acting all alone. And he is in like a trauma and was about to
kill himself the next day, but somehow is saved. just try to feel the situation by heart and from Arnavs pov.
And now coming to Anjali. She tried her best to console her bro, saved him from killing himself and all. then she wanted to pacify her hubby whom she hurt unintentionally and planned to celebrate his bday. she was all busy running after him,buying gifts for him, made a surprise plan and lit up the bedroom, cutting cake n all. and in the mean time, she didnt looknfor het bro for once, didnt even think of him for a moment who almost got himself killed the previos day and had the worst real nightmare the day before.

now my honest question to all:who would u be sympathised wid? the bro or the sis? Whom would u bash? Arnav or Anjali
I guess I know the answer. The forum would be flooded wid bashing posts for Anjali. but now, I know we cant hate arhi scene celebrating bday. We all are gaga over it. its natural. cause after all its Arhi. I also loved to see them lime this. but what I cant understand is why bashing Anjal?

PS: for me, I was mad at the CVs to butcher the bro-sis relationship to some extent. but was grinning like a fool at all Arhi scene and felt bad for anji too. But Im just shocked at the forums reaction to Anjali. we all are against the " didi ki saut" plot. no doubt about it. but what is anjalis fault? she didnt knock the door, thats what I didnt like about her, but her plight like this...
" abhi abhi tou timhari di ke sath itna kuch hua, itna kuch saha tumhari di..." thats the most normal reaction from anybody. who will expect her bro to celebrate his wifes bday in such a situation whether its in a private place or not? just place urself in her position. what would be ur reaction?Edited by AR-ARHI_naila - 11 years ago
Nobody deserves sympathy more than khushi.
That girl needs all the pampering.
Not weeping willow.
We'll talk about sympathy for anjali / Daljeet when she starts wearing a baby bump, rather than nurturing a size zero/nonexistent baby in there.

Originally posted by rmipkknd

Not weeping willow.
We'll talk about sympathy for anjali / Daljeet when she starts wearing a baby bump, rather than nurturing a size zero/nonexistent baby in there.

Khushi was the most tortured person no doubt, but at the end she has her hubby by her side. thats the most important thing. and If I now start about Khushis story, the redemption track n all, that would be another topic. This post is simply from Anjalis pov. just tried to see the things from her side. and wanted u to do the same and then answer the question. thats all.
totally agree yaar!
ppl need to understand that this is the most ormal reaction u can get!
and look she is not interrupcting them is she??
she saw that and she went in her room!
she didnt go in ask questions she is  in horrible condition and her acts and dialouges r totally justible!!!!!!!!!!!

great post!👏
Originally posted by AR-ARHI_naila

Khushi was the most tortured person no doubt, but at the end she has her hubby by her side. thats the most important thing. and If I now start about Khushis story, the redemption track n all, that would be another topic. This post is simply from Anjalis pov. just tried to see the things from her side. and wanted u to do the same and then answer the question. thats all.
Anjali has the whole damn raizada family around her little finger, and soon even arnavs gonna come into that circle, coz khushi is just WAY too nice to let arnav choose her over his Di.
So please, anjali is the LAST person whom I would even CONSIDER giving my sympathy.
She is the most pathetic of them all, selfish to say the least.

Not weeping willow.

dont drag DALJEET in this!
its about anji keep it about her!!!!!!!!!!!
dont pull the actress in this topic coz its not about her!!!!!!!!!!!
And why shouldn't he celebrate khushi's birthday?
Is she some stranger he found on the street and decided- 'hey, want me to celebrate your birthday for you?' 
No. This is his WIFE were talking about here.
He has EVERY RIGHT TO CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY.
And khushi didn't ask for it.
Do you expect arnav to be sad and weeping coz his Di is hutprt?
Excuse me? He HAS a life apart from his Di.
And he did it privately, only for khushi and him to see.
Anjali is acting delusional.
She doesn't want to see her brother happy with someone else, when she is in such a sad state.
Anjali will NEVER gain sympathy from me for ANYTHING she does the next time, coz her TRUE COLORA have been brought out.

And why shouldn't he celebrate khushi's birthday?
Is she some stranger he found on the street and decided- 'hey, want me to celebrate your birthday for you?'
No. This is his WIFE were talking about here.
He has EVERY RIGHT TO CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY.
And khushi didn't ask for it.
Do you expect arnav to be sad and weeping coz his Di is hutprt?
Excuse me? He HAS a life apart from his Di.
And he did it privately, only for khushi and him to see.
Anjali is acting delusional.
She doesn't want to see her brother happy with someone else, when she is in such a sad state.
Anjali will NEVER gain sympathy from me for ANYTHING she does the next time, coz her TRUE COLORA have been brought out.

Ofcourse he can celebrate his wifes bday. but the time wasnt right. thats what I wanted to say. anyway, It seems like u made up ur mind in this issue. no point of arguing anymore. thnx for sharing ur pov.
Originally posted by AR-ARHI_naila

Ofcourse he can celebrate his wifes bday. but the time wasnt right. thats what I wanted to say. anyway, It seems like u made up ur mind in this issue. no point of arguing anymore. thnx for sharing ur pov.
Timing was wrong? Hello? Your birthday lasts for only a day.
And how was he supposed to know that his Di was gonna come knocking on the door?
Does he have superhuman senses that none of us knew about?😲
Yeah, and I have no interest in arguing with you.
You can keep kissing up to anjali.
What sympathy she deserves is beyond me.
no offence to u bt the problem is u r comparing  bad  shyam with good  & righteous khushi ,,i dnt want to elaborate the whole scenaria,,,,.bt .sympathies wud be always with good  whtherr arnav or anjali 😃.,,  had khushi been unrightious like  shyam then thrwn out  nd hsd  been dangerous fr arnav  like shyam was fr anjali,,do u think in that case an ybody wud ve  bn sympathised with arnav

though i pity anjali in this track coz she is self destructive this time,,

Edited by sita1150 - 11 years ago