Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

I don't think Parvati's entry wz btr than Sati's.. (Page 3)

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekrox

Before u start questioning me, u hv to read this!!! I started watching DKDM frm the 2nd week n last night, I saw the first epi for the FIRST time on youtube and I must say tht the way the characters were introduced-all the sisters, Prajapati Daksha nd most imp Sati- wz btr than the way they introduced Parvati. I mean tht everything wz grander...even Parvati's parents werent introduced the way Prajapati Daksh and Maata Prasuti were!!! And Sati's entry wz still better bcoz ONLY for the first epi she wz all dressed...ofcourse in the later epis she used to wear less jewellery and d dress didn't hv too much of work...but acc to me, Parvati maa wznt introduced in the right way...I had expected her birth too be btr than what they had shown!! Pls tell me ur opinions!!!...-Gauri

ur answer is in ur comments. Since Parvati's first parents were introduced  then her birth and all her stages of life shown but 4 Sati, she is shown as grown up girl. 
But music is missing. They have used their title music which was missing. 

Edited by Sweet24 - 22 July 2012 at 2:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Dear Sati part of the show was grand bcoz in intial 2 months the show needs to make a base in audience heart so it have to be grand and also for initial episodes every Channal gives more bugget to the PH so that they can grap audience so plz enjoy the show n forum without making comparisions...

Sweet24

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Dear Sati part of the show was grand bcoz in intial 2 months the show needs to make a base in audience heart so it have to be grand and also for initial episodes every Channal gives more bugget to the PH so that they can grap audience so plz enjoy the show n forum without making comparisions...

I am not making comparisons...Although I prefered Mouni more, I feel that itz unfair for Parvati's track...
-Gauri
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekrox

Originally posted by Arnav90

I am not making comparisons...Although I prefered Mouni more, I feel that itz unfair for Parvati's track...
-Gauri
Its ok dear

Sharpay.Evans

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
i think making a simpler entry for Parvati was in a way justified-Parvati and her track didnt require the exposure of grandeur as much as satis entry did...Parvati's dad was a simple man despite being a king,she grew among st nature rather than arund grandeur!
Dakshas wealth needed to be out on display since that was something he prided about...also it was the very first episode of the show-also at that point in the story line a grand pooja was taking place hence everyone was decked up!
for Parvatis parents a similar grandeur coudnt have been shown beacuse at that point of time they were redesigning the sets,hence they weren't able to shoot there
as for Parvatis entry-personally i loved it,it was simple,heartwarming and immediately put forward her relation with Shiva(her showering the shivling with flowers)-i feel Parvati didnt need that grandeur!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish.Indii.FemmeFatale.

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

i think making a simpler entry for Parvati was in a way justified-Parvati and her track didnt require the exposure of grandeur as much as satis entry did...Parvati's dad was a simple man despite being a king,she grew among st nature rather than arund grandeur!
Dakshas wealth needed to be out on display since that was something he prided about...also it was the very first episode of the show-also at that point in the story line a grand pooja was taking place hence everyone was decked up!
for Parvatis parents a similar grandeur coudnt have been shown beacuse at that point of time they were redesigning the sets,hence they weren't able to shoot there
as for Parvatis entry-personally i loved it,it was simple,heartwarming and immediately put forward her relation with Shiva(her showering the shivling with flowers)-i feel Parvati didnt need that grandeur!

But still, it wasn't like what I had expected...
-Gauri
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
i enjoyed both sati and parvati's entry..aand think both were justified...i love everything about DKDM
Indii IF-Dazzler
Indii
Indii

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Really who cares how grand or less grand the entry was. The fact is both the actresses are so talented and beuatiful and we are thoroughly enjoying their performances. Sati was good and she left an impact and Parvati is wowing the audience now with her immense beauty and talent. Both the actresses look great with Mohit and their chemistry is cracking.
I am a huge fan of this show and love every moment of it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index