Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

I don't think Parvati's entry wz btr than Sati's.. (Page 2)

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

I felt parvati's entry was little filmi but who cares?as I said,it will be better if we focus on da message/knowledge da show gives rather dan da actors.

Agree. Filmy is the right word LOL
The way she was shown running and turning back 

But the bottom line is , on the whole the complete show till now has been amazingly incredible Day Dreaming Day Dreaming we can afford to ignore minuter details Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhi...

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged

I felt parvati's entry was little filmi but who cares?as I said,it will be better if we focus on da message/knowledge da show gives rather dan da actors.

The post is NOT based on the actors, itz based on the director's fault!! They shldhv made Sonarika's entry as Parvati btr, I feel...
-Gauri
Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Agree. Filmy is the right word LOL
The way she was shown running and turning back 

But the bottom line is , on the whole the complete show till now has been amazingly incredible Day Dreaming Day Dreaming we can afford to ignore minuter details Embarrassed

It wasn't a minute detail, it was visible to everyone...I feel tht the Parvati's entry was not fgrander and thus it wasnt fair for all the characters of "seaon 2" as I call it!!
-Gauri
shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Dear. It will be absurd to call it season two Smile
Maybe so much emphasize was given on Parvati's childhood that is why CV's didnt feel it was necessary to do the same with Sona's entry.

Edited by shubhika124 - 22 July 2012 at 1:16am
lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekrox

The post is NOT based on the actors, itz based on the director's fault!! They shldhv made Sonarika's entry as Parvati btr, I feel...
-Gauri

Agree  with u all

There r already many things going through Sati and Parvathy

But its completely depends upon the Director   

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shubhika124]Dear. It will be absurd to call it season two Smile
Maybe so much emphasize was given on Parvati's childhood that is why CV's didnt feel it was necessary to do the same with Sona's entry.
[/QUOTE
Thts where CVs were wrong coz the grown up Parvati was more imp. than Parvati's childhood!!
-Gauri

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekrox

Thts where CVs were wrong coz the grown up Parvati was more imp. than Parvati's childhood!!
-Gauri

The actresses were different. How ever the character was same. So how can we distinguish that!

Anyways , it wasn't that bad either Day Dreaming I in fact liked the sober touch Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24Gopiii

Gopiii IF-Dazzler
Gopiii
Gopiii

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
I cannot compare because I love the show soo much. I mean if am just a  Mouni fan or a Sonarika fan than I would want to probably compare.
I love every moment of Parvati as I enjoyed Sati.
Infact to be honest am enjoying the show so much more now as the pace is going good and fast.
Each epi u look forward to and the past couple of weeks have been phenomenal and too good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24.FairyDust.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index