Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

I don't think Parvati's entry wz btr than Sati's..

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Before u start questioning me, u hv to read this!!! I started watching DKDM frm the 2nd week n last night, I saw the first epi for the FIRST time on youtube and I must say tht the way the characters were introduced-all the sisters, Prajapati Daksha nd most imp Sati- wz btr than the way they introduced Parvati. I mean tht everything wz grander...even Parvati's parents werent introduced the way Prajapati Daksh and Maata Prasuti were!!! And Sati's entry wz still better bcoz ONLY for the first epi she wz all dressed...ofcourse in the later epis she used to wear less jewellery and d dress didn't hv too much of work...but acc to me, Parvati maa wznt introduced in the right way...I had expected her birth too be btr than what they had shown!! Pls tell me ur opinions!!!...-Gauri

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhzivanadhi.FairyDust.sukhi...

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
yes maybe they directed that part well I mean the Sati entry part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhzisukhi...

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

yes maybe they directed that part well I mean the Sati entry part

Yep thts exactly what I thought...
-Gauri

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhzisukhi...

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Captain Kalaunji

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I think we should stop with this"who is prettier and whose entry was best in da show."at da end of da day,it's jst a show.why take it so seriously?instead of da actors,we shd pay attention to da content of da show and da. knowledge it imparts.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Binny09mnx12-SilverFlames-shubhika124.FairyDust.sukhi...NandiniRaizadaaani_gr

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

I think we should stop with this"who is prettier and whose entry was best in da show."at da end of da day,it's jst a show.why take it so seriously?instead of da actors,we shd pay attention to da content of da show and da. knowledge it imparts.

First of all, I am NOT compring the beauty of both the actors- they both are beautiful and I aint denying tht!! All tht I am saying is that itz not fair for the Parvati track on not giving Sonarika a btr entry and a GRANDER one...where does the talent of both the actresses come over here?!
-Gauri

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.sukhi...ani_gr

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Yes Sati's role is over. She was good , she will be a part of the show forever. But whats over is over. The show has moved on , we should too

mnx12.FairyDust.sukhi...ani_gr

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I agree with the part that Sati's entry was grander & very magnificent. Maybe because DKDM had just started that too on a new channel. First impression is last impression Wink
In the show Parvati's entry was bit mediocre & subdued , but it was promoted very very well.
Maybe they wanted to keep it a gracious affair. 

.FairyDust.sukhi...ani_grNandiniRaizadaa

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Captain Kalaunji

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
I felt parvati's entry was little filmi but who cares?as I said,it will be better if we focus on da message/knowledge da show gives rather dan da actors.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhi...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index