India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hate the Creatives, WHY DALJEET.

ridakhankibua Groupbie
ridakhankibua
ridakhankibua

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Fans of IPKKND, read lots of posts here and other forums about hating Daljeet Bhanot, an actress by profession playing role of Anjali. I want to ask each of you who are hating Daljeet, Whats the reason behind this hate? She is merely an actress and a good one who is doing what CVS are asking her to do. If you really want to rant about ANJALI, go hate the writers, Hegde lovingly called "Hedgehog" & Creatives who are writing it, screen playing it. our favorite actors are only successfully delivering it. Personally I avoid watching ANJALI now as CVS has completely ruined her character for me but there are bunch of others who can differ from my opinion. 

We all fans are thinking psychologically because of Daljeet's Article about Quitting the show & that was the first time ever we found out about DI KI SAUTAN theme. I wished the article never came out but the entertainment news channels has always been "Money Talks, Bullshit walks" sorry for my french. Hypothetically if Daljeet negotiated her role with PH & Channel, there is nothing wrong in it...All the professionals here, we do the same in our professional life, we ask for more money, different roles in our project, more responsibilities so whats the problem if Daljeet has done the same.

PROBLEM remains with Creatives who are molding the character of Anjali, its not DALJEET. In few weeks when Anjali finds out the Truth about Shyam which she may trust, Khushi's sacrifices, ASR's Contract marriage. Entire TRUTH etc etc, same Anjali will leave no stones UN-turned to bring back ASR's Khushi and make ASR happy. Then would you still hate DALJEET or ANJALI. Our biggest problem is Gautam Hegde tweeting about DI KI SAUTAN statement adding Fuel to the fire. TRPs will tell the story how much ppl are loving in India and watching this show. I am not a TRP audience so I don't have any rights to say. 

Why is ASR not being blamed here? He knows now his wife is completely innocent. What is he doing to stop the hatefulness in Raizada house towards his wife and Payal? NULL, ZERO, Nothing. Is it not his responsibility to bring entire family out and tell them the truth about all his kartoot towards Khushi and how he forcibly married her, emotionally blackmailing her, etc etc. Why is he quiet? Mami said so many things to KKG in last episode, why he could not stop her. Khushi ke aageey bade Sher ban jatey hai, baki ke gharwalo ke agey bolti que band thee? Well unless the entire truth comes out in front of Anjali, she will be miserable and torturous. Agey Hedgehog ki marzi hai woh kya kartey hai. 

My rant is more about consistency about the character of Anjali written by VedRaj..Screen played by Hedgehog. In last episode, we saw Anjali is acting as if she is dying in the car fainting and the next scene she is all ready to do her nonsense drama about the medicine. Even my 9 yr old said mom Anjali is a drama queen. Please DO NOT make a mockery out of Pregnancy like you did in last show. If she is pregnant then please show her baby bump or something. so Kindly FANS do not hate DALJEET, instead if you need to complain, rant, crib than give all the Jimmy Choo's to Creatives not her. She is just an actress. 

As far as fans who think that Daljeet is another lead of the show, I would just ask them, WHO ARE THE TWO ACTORS THEY SEE ON THE COVER OF THIS SHOW? I agree 100% Anjali-Shyamu have very important parallel lead role to play & NO COMMENTS about Payal-Akash becos our CREATIVES are high on something that I would also like to have. They could easily give something meaty for them but GOD BLESS THEM WITH some better ideas and SHOW SOME RESPECT TOWARDS WOMEN CHARACTERS OF THIS SHOW. My DOORMAT is more beautiful. I am sick of it. Not sure what our kids will learn after watching this show. Get married, bring your wife home, treat them like crap and make them a KAAMWALI bai. Is this what we are showing them? GAUTAM HEGDE, Satyamev Jayete ka Bol bachhan apne RULE BOOK mai pahle add kariye phir apne fans ko GYAN DIJIYE. 4 Lions Films have alway shown us some social messages in the shows so PLEASE KEEP THAT AND GIVE RESPECT to the BAHUS of RAIZADA HOUSE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mad-eye

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top