Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mishti_mkm

Hw can u belive rumors yar...

here people fight for silly things and u will nt beleive everyone in our forum has someone working in ipkknd sets..uncle,,friend,,friend's uncle,,blah blah..uncessarily daljeet was bashed and peopel evenb stared to assume she is the lead...thanks mishti for the spoiler...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
TFS Mishti! Yes I KNEW that blank call was Shyam! When he knew it was Anjali, I wonder WHY he didnt speak??

Yeah I am SURE she will go meet him, and then he will try to "Worm" his way BACK to RM! That guy... dont get me started! That women needs to use her LAST brain cell or this time he WILL kill her!

So if the 6 month contract IS over I suppose Anjali IS at least 6-7 months pregnant! You really need to tell the creatives that Anjali NOT looking pregnant is one of the reasons people find it hard to sympathize with her charachter!

Khushi LIES to Arnav? Oh that Bua is sick I guess? After the way those RM fools carried on... WHY would Khushi want to stay?? I am happy she is leaving! At least she wont have to watch Willow crying all day and listen to Mami's carry on! That women is the PITS! They have taken everyn good thing out of her charachter!

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
feeling so bad abt khushi..but nothin can be done abt it..hope cvs show anji's tummy atleast now
JUHI.HI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks mishti fr d spoiler!!!!...thanks a ton!!!!🤗
wat a spoiler!!!! 😲d best spoilr evr!!!!! khushi leavin RM!!!!🤢...atleast nw d raizada family will undestnd hr imprtance!!!!!😳
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
   Thx for the info :))
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks mishti..looking forward to it :))
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnxx a lot for sharing dear...🤗
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx for the news...probably the forum shall be more pleasant now😊
lovelylilly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx a ton...mishti ur spoiler made my day
palak32 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs Mishti. . .thought so too. . .a show that has no bank. . .how will it survive. . . if a scene that has been shot  (rain seq in this case) and not telecasted. . .thanks for clarifying