Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah, I get the feeling too that Khushi is lying about Buaji being sick and all!! To Arnav and the rest of the family!! It's not just the contract but it's about Arnav and Anjali!! During the segment from yesterday it looked like Khushi was hiding something and got nervous when Payal asked her something!! So yeah she's lying to everyone!! And she's crying as she is leaving!! ðŸ˜’ Poor Khushi!! Maybe Arnav wanted to go with her but she refused and that is why he looked angry!! ðŸ˜² Or maybe Khushi mentions the contract!! ðŸ˜• Anyway, I guess we'll find out soon!! ðŸ˜Š

Shreya
-MKB- thumbnail
thanks mishti!
and now anjali's entire attention will be on shyaam
so that means no more interruption from her side now..
i am so happy that she will get to know the entire truth about her husband from him only...:D
let her bubble burst...
muahahahahhhahahahaha
so which reminds me where the hell is the baby bump?..:\

and khushi is leaving RM??
yes! so that means arnav will miss her...and hope that he will get flashbacks of his guilt!
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sayli_sarun

totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am so damn sure that there is not any cAKE baking in that oven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣

ahahhaa🤣 we all know our PH is ajeeb and gareeb..maybe no budget to buy non-transparent saris 😆
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs... u cleared a lot of doubts
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx alot for sharing so much..
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thx!!!!
thx God shyam is going to b back,atleast anjali wiil gve him all attention n ignore arnav and khushi!!!
arnav n khushi buaji ke ghar!!
callyd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Mishti. I always love the way you give spoilers. Just the right amount. I am really glad Shyam is getting back. That mean Anjali will be more focused on meeting him and unveiling the truth.

I am also glad that Khushi is leaving. Arnav needs to understand how his actions since Sheesh Mahal have affected Khushi's life. I want him and the Raizadas to understand Khushi and get her back with love and respect. I want to see a proper marriage with all the sangeet, mehendi, haldi and pheras etc. No short cut this time. We want a wedding to remember.

fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thnk go shyam will be back  ...it was really horrible to see pooojali's tears through whch she backmail him and yeah khushi goo onnn ..u need to be out of this zooo as ssooon as possible !!!!
g00800 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the spoiler. It's getting more exciting. I just hope the dooriyaan between Arnav- Khushi deepen their love. In anyways IPKKND always rocks. Thanks Mishti and keep watching IPKKND
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
nice to hear from u...!!
bechara Arnav