Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Starplus: Viewer FEEDBACK is BASHING?????? (Page 4)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Thank you for this post.

Its ridiculous how people can't differentiate between "hate mail" and constructive criticism. I doubt anyone is emailing Star Plus to tell them to cancel IPK. No. They are letting them know we don't like the current track...it will only HELP the show in the future so they know what we as an audience wants to see. If we don't give them feedback, how will they know what they are doing wrong? Great post girl.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Maverick29OmNaMaSteOm

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Very True! People should give their feedback.. It only benefits the show... But refrain from using abusive language in their posts or whilst stating their opinions. Embarrassed

ya right..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122abracadabra

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
nothing wrong in sending feedback..whether its negative or positive..they have to deal with it ...star plus themselves asking for and providing email address and phone number..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
nice post
i had replied to that post too

monalisa1234 Goldie
monalisa1234
monalisa1234

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
I agree with you
Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan_no_1

Originally posted by Maverick29

Originally posted by fan_no_1

Feedback option on the website is meant for that - telling the channel what you like and what you dont. Asking them to improve or correct their flaws.

You surely want your favourite show to be back on track like it was - so you criticize and you send your feedback.
That post you mentioned - she said they were getting 'hate mails' 'abuses' and requests to 'Shut Down' the show.

Now no matter how offtrack IPKKND is right now, would you want it to Shut Down? No. right?
Suggesting the problems and ways to solve it is acceptable, but sending mails for the show to be closed altogether is not a really wise thing, is it?

So, let us see -- there are about 2-3 million households in India that watch this show and a lot of them are pissed.  There are probably about a half a million households abroad that watch the show who are also pissed.

Say about 1% of this number are pissed enough to write.  This forum has bout may be 5000 people at the most.  1% of 3.5m is about 35,000 people that will write.  So, why are we discussing what more than 30,000 people who dont even know that this forum even exists are doing?  Even if 1000 people from the forum write there, they are not even a significant number compared to the 30,000 other people that are writing.

So, trying to set moral standards based on what you think is right is not necessarily practical.

We are discussing what 1% of IPK watching population thinks and writes because everything matters for the show.
It all matters because in the end this is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon we're talking about. A show which has been close to our hearts for the past year.
It all matters because every single comment a viewer makes - makes a difference to the show's image.
It all matters because the language used, the words used in the 'feedback' people write - demeans the show. And its fan base.

Leave alone 30000 - even if a single person writes abusive, unacceptable stuff about the show - it somewhere pinches. Because all that makes a difference. Star Plus is reading everything there.
I fully support the feedback system. You have to tell the channel whats right and whats wrong in what they show. But, it spreads negativity when limits are crossed.

OK then!  We will continue to quibble over the language that needs to be used and who needs to say what and become the "enforcers" -- what next "go house to house" and check who is writing these comments?
Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
arnavandkhushi1 Goldie
arnavandkhushi1
arnavandkhushi1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
What you said is 100% correct. I watch what I want to watch. I could stop watching whenever I want. If you want to lose faithful viewers, then okay show u what you want and well stop watching. I have the utmost right to voice my opinion and I'm not going to be scared if it viewed as "bashing" .

They are lucky enough to have such devoted fans so stop abusing them to your limit!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122

Go to top