Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Starplus: Viewer FEEDBACK is BASHING??????

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
HUH?  I am royally confused ErmmQuestionConfused  How is it that a viewer's opinion and CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM considered to be bashing?  Yes, some of us are very passionate in stating our opinions but does not mean that it should be dismissed as bashing?

Someone made a post urging people to stop sending in their feedback to the channel Starplus because they consider it to be bashing - I simply do not understand why a viewer's feedback would be considered as "bashing" .  If I buy a product from a store and am unhappy about it, I will certainly go back to the store owner and explain why I am unhappy with the product.  This can only benefit the store owner since it will bring to the store owner's attention the product's deficiency!

It is the same logic with viewer's feedback - if we are not allowed to VOICE our feedback and simply use our remote to show our sentiments, isn't that worst for the show?  Then their TRP's will go down with lack of viewership.  So friends, be polite in your feedback but by no means stop sending in your feedback and opinion because WE HAVE A VOICE and as paying customers, IT SHOULD BE HEARD!

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy111ipkknd159chatritsJeevitha.PArshiL0ver_parada_ArnavKiKhushijalkukdi1diya33Shreya30456sammi5Mizhimystic@roseliBlueSpiritmissnida222-Surma-luckygal99heiditasid1jennadDesiGirlsRockxxalicekhan11priyankaaMaverick29Kasu4lyfearhi_78Julie0001falcon.starwhisperer4856Mahi122PiscineMolitorana.khanaashi_Shweta_1-Aimz-highonshowsShas3AmazingAmyPreets19sanja_hereISensedYouAahana-abracadabrabella39CDloveAkanksha-enigma17JUHI.HIMsDramaQueenLadyLaLa1yyy2krish3MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmserialjunkieDiamondLifeJohny.S.RajtvbufILTHBEBxAaliyarima

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Viewer feedback isn't bashing but sometimes really acerbic comments are posted in the guise of "constructive criticism"...I've seen a few of these comments and sometimes they are really vitriolic...You can always say if you like a track or not..but personally attacking an actor or saying some really mean stuff about the character is definitely considered bashing...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81khushi_arnavkiheidi.Aisha.Emerald-Haz78JUHI.HIabracadabrarini_katpieryrose

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Very True! People should give their feedback.. It only benefits the show... But refrain from using abusive language in their posts or whilst stating their opinions. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirlsRockxxKasu4lyfePiscineMolitorMrDarcyfan

mystic@ Senior Member
mystic@
mystic@

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
yeah i just now read the post u mentioned.. let the channel know that viewers are not happy with anjalical drama n the way things are shaping up lyk the parallel tracks are no good... its star's channel and they deserve to know about the outcome of their product.. positive or negative giving feedbacks benifits both the parties so pls keep that intact.. all i wish is do not complain one single person as whatever get to see is the result of a team work... if contented praise the whole team if not complain the team again... 
ridakhankibua Groupbie
ridakhankibua
ridakhankibua

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
If you are using abusive words then its bashing. If you keep it clean and meaningful then its fine

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diya33DesiGirlsRockxx

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystic@

yeah i just now read the post u mentioned.. let the channel know that viewers are not happy with anjalical drama n the way things are shaping up lyk the parallel tracks are no good... its star's channel and they deserve to know about the outcome of their product.. positive or negative giving feedbacks benifits both the parties so pls keep that intact.. all i wish is do not complain one single person as whatever get to see is the result of a team work... if contented praise the whole team if not complain the team again... 

I find it to be quite hypocritical actually when no one complains about getting PRAISES but almost always crib about criticism.  Life is a two way street - it's certainly not one way.

When the show was GOOD, actually GOOD and TRPs were rocking the charts and viewer feedback was positive and full of praises, NO ONE had any issues obviously and we are all eagerly waiting for this phase to pass.  BUT it can only pass if there is RESPECT from both sides of the coin - the makers and the viewers!  We as viewers are very passionate about the show but the makers SHOULD not dismiss our viewers simply because it is "THEIR BABY" and "KNOW THEIR JOB"

With all due respect, I don't doubt that they "know" their job; but their "sense" of their "job" seems to be blurred and so I humbly request them to take the strong dislike for the current "didi" track as the viewers genuine feedback and not as "bashing"

Edited by KhushiIrani - 21 July 2012 at 11:20pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

missnida222jalkukdi1diya33hashey4856Mahi122tvbufOmNaMaSteOm

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I dont think she meant viewer's feedback, she talked about hate mails...if I am not wrong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
As long as the communication is mature and objective, not insulting, or personal, there is no harm in expressing discontent!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gypsyrose21MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top