India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

hi (Page 24)

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Wow, I'm Amazed How You Managed To Fool So many people into believing this was your own work. It is so wrong, so so SO Wrong yet you did it.

This Story Has been COPIED Or should I say Plagiarized From Fictionpress.

I can't believe No one even noticed a thing!
I started reading this and was loving it! Suddenly, I realized something was wrong. I noticed the Paragraphs were amazingly written whilst your Notes below were full of slang which I guess is how you would normally type. And that's when I googled one of the Paragraphs And Voila! What do you know, it was being copied!
The Original Story Is here if anyone wants to confirm this;
http://m.fictionpress.com/s/3007741/1/

It's called Prisoner of Desire.

Copy one paragraph and it'll come up - It's a word for copy except the names have been changed!
And The Author Has Done Only 7 parts so far and I was wondering how you'd continue this further.

I have nothing against you as a person but It's quite distasteful having to read something of someone which doesn't even belong to them. Plagiarism Is dead wrong!! W R O N G ! And taking credit for someone else's Hardwork is UNETHICAL!

I've PMed the Mod but she hasn't replied for days so I decided to step in here and let you know your little lie has been caught.

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 28 November 2012 at 6:52pm

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

This FF has been reported for plagiarism which is against the rule of IF COC. Kindly do not post others hard work as your own! Such acts will lead to serious action from the Dev Team.

Consider this as your first and last warning and refrain from repeating the same act in the future!

Topic closed!

IF Dev Team 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index