waiting for update

but pg no is 14
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by SandySheen

PRISONERS DESIRE
"The desire of the man is for the Woman
But the desire of the woman is with the desire of the man"

Teaser For Cuming Updates..

Maan -star looked toward the entrance in time to meet geet's eyes. The sight of her in her dress made his mouth water and his fangs ache. He would pull her toward him and sink his teeth and sample her blood, branding her as his own...

His lips captured hers shortly before the crowd cheered. Their kingdom was one again. The kiss, however, lasted longer than she would have liked. When they parted, they were given a small section of the floor to share their first dance as a couple...

😊😊😊

The teaser is long enough,,,,,,,,,,,, i wont update till i wont get 60 likes so get to work if u want me to update this story of Desire n LUST ...🤣...

waiting eagerly

teaser
nice...
cont soon dear...

amazing teaser

waiting for update

amazing n  a teasing teaser...
continue soon...

PRISONERS DESIRE
The Desire Of The Man Is For The Woman
But The Desire Of The Woan Is With The Desire Of The Man

This Update for my 2 dearies Happy Bilated Birthday to Rajshree n Happy Birthday to Kashish Pariyani,,,Wish u a very very happy n prosperous year ahead, , , God bless u both,,,

N Happy Diwali to All The Dearies '

Hi frnds thanks to all those dearies who r liking this o.s ,sorry I cnt reply to ur cmnts but ur words are very precious they encourage me to go further'' I know m slow in updating that is bcuz m not getng gud response frm u all n me too will go acrding to ur response'''

CHAPTER 5

( Moon is  Geet's sister n Laura is Maan-stars)

She couldn't remember the last time her body had hurt this much. What was worse, her wedding was now a few hours away. Moon had gone off to find wild flowers with Maria, the other girls stayed behind to help her dress from the ceremony.

"So you shall be performing tonight for us?" Laura asked, clasping the last few buttons and ties to geet's dance gown. geet only nodded, focusing more on breathing than the conversation. Another one of Maria's torture devices were corsets; her favorites were the ones with the frilled skirts that bounced with every step. "I look forward to it. I hear you are quite the dancer."

Laura moved away from her work on geet 's dress and allowed her to look at her reflection. The bodice of the gown dipped down heavily, revealing a large amount of cleavage; a small amount of her navel was exposed through a netted patch. Oh yeah, this was definitely put together by her mother.

A small knock at the door shook her attention from the obscenely immodest gown. Two girls poked their head in, their eyes lighting up when they saw geet in her bouncy frills and curls. They giggled in unison and entered, both bowing deeply before sprinting to geet 's side, their eyes glistening as equally as their fangs. geet was slightly discomforted.

"Wow! Your dress'" one girl squealed.

"Is so beautiful!"the other finished. Aw shit, twins' She didn't know he had twin sisters. And they were so young, which meant they would probably be twice as annoying as normal twins went. She smiled at the two of them and headed for the door. The show was about to begin.

The crowd was impressive; quite the turnout on such short notice.Maan-star stood with his father and Lord Shiro in the center of the dance floor as the crowd parted. "It is time'"Shiro muttered outwardly, making room for his daughter's performance.

Maan -star looked toward the entrance in time to meet geet's eyes. The sight of her in her dress made his mouth water and his fangs ache. He would pull her toward him and sink his teeth and sample her blood, branding her as his own.

Geet  kept her gaze forward, ignoring the snickers and gasps and comments on her dress. Dancing was what made her feel alive when she was unable to touch the battlefield. After tonight, no demon would doubt her grace because of the low cut bodice.

She took her place in the very center of the opening and settled in her stance. Music began playing almost instantly; geet bounced up to her toes and moved fluidly through her dance. Her younger sister Moon soon joined in, mirroring her movements almost flawlessly.

"She truly is beautiful, Shiro." Maan -star's ear twitched at the comment, a small smile curving his lips. And she's all mine. His eyes wandered to the dip in her bodice, his body hardening with every bounce of her plump breasts. Tonight, she would be his.

Every muscle in her body was toned, attracting him further. Each jump, spin and glide showed a different aspect of each muscle in her legs and thighs. He wondered what it felt like to have them wrapped around his waist in ecstasy.

The music ended; he clapped. Now she would be whisked away to change into her wedding gown and he would get to taste her lips again.

Various people ' demon and human alike ' greeted him to wish him the best for his marriage and to congratulate him on 'snagging such a beautiful girl' to be his bride. He only smiled and thanked those who came his way ' only he knew the real reason why they were to be wed. Others believed they were in love.

Maan -star's father announced the beginning of the ceremony. "My son, maan -star, the leader of our troops, is here today to be wed to the beautiful gal from the north." He held his hand out, silencing the crowd as they made a tunnel for geet to pass through toward the center of the gala. "Together, they shall rule the two kingdoms as a whole, just as they were meant to be ruled."

geet swallowed the sourness clinging to the back of her throat. Everyone here thought her to be in love when she was repulsed by this man's disgrace. He did not love her for herself, he only loved her body ' it was disgusting. Though she couldn't blame him; two men before him had tried to chain her to them as either a part of their harem or as their bride for the same reason as he, but the two before him had failed. She had to give him credit for being able to hit her where it hurt ' her family name.

If she were the only daughter, ruining the family name wouldn't mean as much as it did. But Moon  had a bright future. A disgrace upon the Huwaine name would not only make geet twice the abomination she was, but it would harm Moon's chances for future happiness as well. She just couldn't do that to her ' losing the youngest sister was horrific enough for both geet and Moon.

A shiver slid down her back at the thought of her death shortly before the memories of her punishment. geet had been blamed for the whole tragedy; part of her believed it to be her fault as well.

"Please join hands as we recite the ancient ceremonial text to bind you together in matrimony." geet unconsciously did as he said, her gaze focused on the floor. She couldn't breathe, couldn't think. Her life was one tragic event after another, like a downward spiral she could do nothing to fix. "Now, share the binding kiss and bask in the glory that shall be your new lives together."

Maan -star pulled her forward ' rather gently she found ' and snaked his arms around her waist. Geet  allowed her hands to remain against his chest, not caring about what was to happen at the ceremony tonight.

His lips captured hers shortly before the crowd cheered. Their kingdom was one again. The kiss, however, lasted longer than she would have liked. When they parted, they were given a small section of the floor to share their first dance as a couple.

The way he held her made her cringe, which made him chuckle. "Calm down, love." He spun her around, attempting to entice the crowd, before pulling her closer to him to whisper in her ear. "It won't be that bad." She shivered at the feeling of his warm breath on her throat.

Heat burned in her cheeks at his implication. The look in his eyes gave him away ' perhaps not to others, but she had received that look from him numerous times before he made various advances on her earlier this week.

Maan -star smiled at her, confusing her further. Her innards melted at the sight of him. What's wrong with me? Her mental half was battling against her physical half ' this man had blackmailed her into being his bride, thus, logically she should not be attracted to him. But her physical side yearned to be held and caressed by this man. It was downright awful.

When the dance finally ended, geet was granted an excuse to leave the room before maan-star. She needed a bath before the night ended. The way her body reacted to him made her feel uncomfortably dirty.

Maan -star watched her leave. Tonight, he would have her.

Here m wth chapter 5 nly bcuz of my frnd'z birthday n she askd me for    update    nex time no update before 60 likes ,,,,

So get to work

Luv Sheens

60 likes fr next update

Previous < https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/69081120

Next >  :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/70101677

Edited by SandySheen - 11 years ago
Fabulous sheens maan-star aur geet ki wedding hogayi hai waiting fro nxt
Oh they got married...great, hopefully Maan star gives d emotional solace to Geet
Nice part