Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni is CLASS & will remain so forever..!! (Page 9)

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Mouni is a brilliant actress,no doubt abt dat.Sati's role was da most challenging role 4 her and made it da best role of her career so far wid her hard work.ClapClapClapClapShe proved everyone wrong who felt dat she is a non actor.She was jst marvellous and superb in da show.Her chemistry wid Mohit set da screen on fire.
We all love Mouni and we do appreciate her.Nobody here has every said dat praising Mouni is considered as bashing on IF.As u said,u hv been inactive here so u probably don't know.We still miss Mouni,it's jst dat we stopped making posts on her so some ppl thought dat we forgot her.LOLSome even said dat jst bcoz we started liking sonarika so we forgot mouni and stopped missing her.Dat's totally untrue.All da members here r still missiing her.
Thanks a lot yaar 4 opening dis topic.I hope ppl mst hv realised by now dat we still miss mouni and still appreciate her work in dkdm.Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICsukhi...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jesmin.farjana

totally agree with U,Di...Smile
Mohit & Mouni were epic...Star.& the charm is not there now for meCry

PS:remember me guys???Embarrassed

HELLO FARZANA..I remember you very much sweet heart..Love you Too..Hug I missed you so much & YUP Mohit Mouni are EPIC..no other words..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Why people here are behaving like Childs, Both Mouni and Sonarika are good...
1. Mouni n Sonarika both are Good Looking
2. Mouni Did her role amazingly and Sonarika is also doing her role amazingly
3.Mouni shared good chemistry with Mohit and Sonarika also share good chemistry with Mohit
4.Both Mouni n Sonarika are awesom actress's
5.This is a Mythlogical show so stop behaving like a Saas Bahu Show fans...
Why people just can't enjoy the Show without comparision IS MOUNI N SONARIKA ARE ABOVE THEN "MAHADEV'S STORY OR LORD SHIVA"

hai friend..Well said.Clap.that 's what I made this post for.&  no body is behaving like a child..its only LOVE ..the love we have for characters or actors & actresses its fine..its OK..only that better not be rude to any..& express your feelings without insulting anyone because every one is special...& at the same time..if someone says..they miss Mouni & Mohit or  Mouni without complaining about Sonarika I think that is fair too..dont you think so..!! This is a beautiful show ..& we will love it always & forever..I just wanted to remind soem people that ...It was the hard work of first phase people also that the show has reached this HUGE popularity..& that credit should never be taken..& forgotten..!! Mouni was CLASS & Mohit Mouni became Legends because of their breath taking chemistry..!! Sonarika is Good too & is jelling into her character beautifully..!! I swear you said it right..this is a mytho show not a Mils& Boon yes..but this show became unique & super special & popular among youths also because it emphasized on LOVE story of the LORD.Day Dreaming.Please dont miss that..!! And thats why..Mohit Mouni play a major role in making it popular is what I meant.Big smile

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 22 July 2012 at 2:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SnakeEyes...Jes...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

Mouni is a brilliant actress,no doubt abt dat.Sati's role was da most challenging role 4 her and made it da best role of her career so far wid her hard work.ClapShe proved everyone wrong who felt dat she is a non actor.She was jst marvellous and superb in da show.Her chemistry wid Mohit set da screen on fire.
We all love Mouni and we do appreciate her.Nobody here has every said dat praising Mouni is considered as bashing on IF.As u said,u hv been inactive here so u probably don't know.We still miss Mouni,it's jst dat we stopped making posts on her so some ppl thought dat we forgot her.LOLSome even said dat jst bcoz we started liking sonarika so we forgot mouni and stopped missing her.Dat's totally untrue.All da members here r still missiing her.
Thanks a lot yaar 4 opening dis topic.I hope ppl mst hv realised by now dat we still miss mouni and still appreciate her work in dkdm.Big smile 

Hey Subha ..dear Clap..That was really a heart warming words...I am so happy to read what you wrote..Thank you so much..!! Mouni & Mohit deserve those words..specially Mouni ..she really made Sati come alive.Clap.!! Mohit toh ..is bathing in his new found amazing popularity anywaysBig smile..!! Yes I think people felt like ..you all have forgotten Mouni I guess..!so I am soo glad & I hope that by reading many many posts here in thsi thread everyone will eb at peace..& be happy..!! And mainly be friends & in love & united..!! because like our show DKDM ..we DKDM forum also shouls remain unique in being united.I remember once Mouni had told that who ever becomes Parvati is so lucky..she will eb popular over night..the roel is up for grabs & Sonarika ..got it..!!And Mouni was so right.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tulips-foram....Jes...

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Hema,plz making such posts abt mouni so dat we can cherish da shiv-sati moments once again.u can post deir scenes or deir pics or anything so dat we will enjoy and discuss once again abt dis beautiful jodi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICforam....Jes...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@Hema-i know you and youre hot hot chemistry obsession...he he!!!...but abhi toh shaadi honi baaki hai...right now Mahadev and Parvati are busy running after everyone whose poking noses into thier love lifeROFL
we having the BIG wedding in few days
and you better be there for that!
everyone is missing you terribly..infact everyone is moaning Hema kaha hai!!!
miss youre crazy posts!!

Aww Shruti..Will wait & surely hope its HOT..LOLdont get upset if I dont post for another 2 weeks or so.Hug.filled with work..I swear..Ouch..Gosh I am feeling emotional with your words yaar aw.Cry.thank you & love each one of this forum..Hug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gods_child

True we must respect the content of show..Frankly speaking the the truth is Mouni was Amazing as SATI..so its quite natural to miss her screen presence...She did her best as devi SATi..but now the role is over and SONARIKA is the present..I guess mouni and sonarika fans are have quarrel for nothing...
i agree sonarika may not be awesome from first day because we all had pre assumptions for not accepting but than she is doing her part really well now...and the voice..i feel that sumthing u are born with so over a time she will definitely learn to modulate it...
Whelther it is Mouni's fan or SOnarika's fan please except that both are part of a wonderful show...AND have amazing chem with mohit
Mohini were hot and magical and MOHARIKA are divine and cute
And moreover i guess its cvs fault that they presented shiv sati story as romantic saga without any ounce of spirituality..MAHADEV PARVATi are takenas epitome of both love and spiritual discipline...So we might have less of daily soap drama here...
I dont noe why we are comparing two such talented actress...When ever i saw sati she was mother goddess for me...and now parvati is..after all both  they are one...niether mohini are commited nor moharika are...so stop seeing it as story of a couple but as of SHIV SHAKTI...
SATI and PARVATI were never two different persons but same person with diff personalities...I Dont noe  how but continuous comparision btween actors have resulted in perception that SaTi and parvati are seperate souls..and thats bad..we in our passion for chemistery of actors are unintentionally defaming the leela of GOD...so pls stop chanting that mouni was best and want her back as there is no way out..I bet even it would have been another actress ppl would have found fault with her as they too deeply attached to mouni...ITS a show about mahadev Shakti and not about Mouni or Sonarika...

You hit the nail GirlStar..I have nothing more to add here..take a BowClap..thank you so much..Hugbut only one point I disagree is..the fact that they showed us Shivsati as Love saga I loveee thsi show zillion times more..why NOT..I mean ..Divine hi kyun dikhayen yaar..iIt was so refreshing to see teh human sides of Gods.I simply loved it & I think it became more popular because of that aspect..so please dont feel like that..Big smileDay Dreaming

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 22 July 2012 at 2:37pm

...Jes...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

Hema,plz making such posts abt mouni so dat we can cherish da shiv-sati moments once again.u can post deir scenes or deir pics or anything so dat we will enjoy and discuss once again abt dis beautiful jodi.

GREAT IDEA..will keep that in mind for sure..Hug

...Jes...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index