Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni is CLASS & will remain so forever..!! (Page 7)

-Nehaaa- Senior Member
-Nehaaa-
-Nehaaa-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
@foram n Lakshmikumar...thank you so much yaaron...*hugs*...:))

@Hema di...u know u are the sweetest ryt??? :))
thanku so much for the appreciation di...and that too cumin from a gifted writer like u...it really means a lot...:))
missed u sooo much di...:((

@sanyo...awww...sweety...Luv You too...<3
really seems as if puraane din wapas aagaye ho...glad to see everyone after such a long tym...:))

Edited by rythmdivine - 22 July 2012 at 5:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanyomgvanadhisukhi...TOTAL-ROMANTICforam.

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
@hema-dear you have been nadarad for over a month!No Fair..hamne kya kiya that you didnt come online?
everytime i see Mouni or Sonas name in any post title,a part of me goes Hey Bhagu!!!-not another one!-but thankfully the volume of those posts is getting lesser...
Mouni and Sona both are sweet yaar!comparing either if them with each other is dumb..
even the chemsitry shared by Mohit with either of them is diffrent..with Mouni it was kinda hot-wali chemstryWink..with Sona it is a cute vali chemstryEmbarrassed...you cant compare them both,...
does this post mean youre back to business Hema...or is there still time for that?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi.FairyDust.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Sanyomg Senior Member
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Ya hema di bolo na kya ap active rahoge agar ap rahoge toh mai bhi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.FairyDust.

Sanyomg Senior Member
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
U r toh one of VIP members of this forum di... Aapko koi kaise bhul sakta hai di...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by mnx12

Lots of complains for the TM for being MIA for a long timeLOL

HA HA HA ..Meenuuu..Hug..now what is this MIA..yaar..LOLLOLLOLmein thodi Nandi ki tarah Mandbuddhi hoon..yaar..explain..Aww..sorry..but just couldnt coem on line..& loads of work pending at work place so got stranded there..wooo Viewbie..and all ehh.Tongue.Feels so nice to see you up there..you deserve itClapClap
HemaHug From missing in action to back in action will be goodLOLLOLLOL
Compelete your work & come back soon. ThanksSmile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@hema-dear you have been nadarad for over a month!No Fair..hamne kya kiya that you didnt come online?
everytime i see Mouni or Sonas name in any post title,a part of me goes Hey Bhagu!!!-not another one!-but thankfully the volume of those posts is getting lesser...
Mouni and Sona both are sweet yaar!comparing either if them with each other is dumb..
even the chemsitry shared by Mohit with either of them is diffrent..with Mouni it was kinda hot-wali chemstryWink..with Sona it is a cute vali chemstryEmbarrassed...you cant compare them both,...
does this post mean youre back to business Hema...or is there still time for that?

Haiii..ShrutiHug...The cool cool moderator now..!! I am so proud to be best of friends with all the mods here..ahem ahem...feels like  a VIP..LOLLOL Aww Mera yahan na hona has nothing to do with anybody..its the marriage arrangemenst as I was one of the main Admins..Ahem ahem..LOL..and yeah the pile of work at my hospital that has loaded due to my abscence..yaar..& to tell you frankly..My love for DKDM remains the same..but that MADNESS is still missing..looks like it has still not gotten awakened from that Meditation which it went along with <ahadev in those Amarnath wali caves..LOLOn a serious note..I am open with you all nothing to hid eyou all are my dear dear friends..but seriously..mujhe woh baat kuch bhi dil ko lagegi toh mein post zaroor karoongi..and otherwise..I will always ne there..MEIN TERI PARCHAYI HOON types..HugLOLI am a spontaneosu writer you knwo that..so when it flows from my heatr I will do posts..Today I felt like I did...and mind you I am drowned with my pending work too..CryLOL thank you soo much for being there & remebering & missing me..HugI am deeply touched.Embarrassed

And shruti woh HOT wali chemistry yaar hai hai hai..mein toh Behsram kism ki hoon yaar I crave for those HOT wali chemistry's all the time..Kuch kuch nahin Bohoth kuch hone ko maangta yeh dilDay Dreaming

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 22 July 2012 at 7:12am

vanadhi-Nymphadora-...Jes...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanyomg

U r toh one of VIP members of this forum di... Aapko koi kaise bhul sakta hai di...

Sanyo..aur kitna..upar bhej rahi ho yaar..LOLawww ..i dont deserve so much HUGE words..Sanyo..your love is enough..Thank you..I am always with you..but bohoth active nahin hosakti..Hug

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 22 July 2012 at 7:15am

vanadhi

sohiniluvsmusic Goldie
sohiniluvsmusic
sohiniluvsmusic

IF Idol Winner

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by sohiniluvsmusic

First of all welcm bck dii :-D:-) am vry happy 2 see ur post aftr soo many days:-D gr8 post.! Tell me one thing guys even if we are fans of shreya ghoshal, sunidhi chauhan, mohit chauhan and so on of dese singers can we ever compare dem wid 60-70's songs?? No we cnt dose songs are legend n evergreen songs and it is same here also mohit-mouni is evergreen couple of dkdm dey've creatd history!! Dey are an electrifyng couple!! N den moharika is d most cutest couple i've ever seen!! See m also fan of both mouni and sonarika both are doing justice of their characters!! We shudn't make any compairng topics...if MnM Fans want to cherish old moments again dn make topics on old epi dn't bring parvati/sonarika dere!!n wen ny1 wants to make topic on recent epi dn't mention shiva-sati scenes dats it problem solved!!! Kiu apne apne dimaag ke dahi bana rahe ho pl bring bck dat same lovable Dkdm Forum!!!

SOHINI..HugMy swet littel sister..What do I say to you..!! You know me very well..& you have really written such a sweet post.I agree with all what you have saiw\d..just be sweet..never compare of bash..Thats what Mahadev teaches us..Love & be kind to even your greatest enemy..!!They will change for sure..Embarrassed
i will remembr ur words forever will always remain sweet sis of u :-Ddii i'm super hapy aftr seeing ur post and rply missd u alot dii :-(

vanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC...Jes...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index