Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni is CLASS & will remain so forever..!! (Page 5)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --asmita--

mouni was is and will be a class Embarrassed
can never forget her as mata sati

ASMITA..Big smile hai na yaar..Mouni toh bass Mouni hai..Thumbs Up She was extraordinarily awesome as Sati..the CHOOSEN ONE BY ADISHAKTI..!!  Sonarika also is so lucky to be Parvati..!!choosen one I guess..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanyomgsukhi...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rythmdivine

welcum back di...*hugs*<3n as always agree wid each n every word of urs...Mouni was indeed class and mohit n mouni together wre pure magic...each tym they came together on screen they gave us a whole new experience...they made us fall in luv wid d word luv...i miss dos days too n above al i miss our dearest mouni...so much dat i keep watchin dos old DKDM epis over and over again...i hope we get to see them working together in a new venture in near future... Embarrassed
n well cuming to Sonarika...honestly i was way too apprehensive regarding her at d very beginnin...but one cant deny d fact dat ds girl has been improvin from day one...and regardin who is prettier...wel mouni was glamourous n sonarika luks divine...both r beautiful in dre own way...how can we even think of comparing dse two??
Mouni had set a bench mark wid her performance...she brought d character of sati to life...n nw its sonarika's turn to do so...n honestly i think she needs to work a bit more harder to be dre...n in an interview Sonarika herself mentioned dat Mohit n Mouni has together taken ds show to different level...wen dse actors respect each other so much dn why cant we fans behave a bit maturedly??

Aww Neha the beautiful Writer.Clap.I so used to love your writing & still will do ..Agree with each & every word my dearest friend..god Bless..Missed you all sooo much..HugAnd those words in RED..you stole it from my heart..which I forgot to mention in my post earlierThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhi...

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
 Vow hema di Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

welcome back Hug Party Party Party

missed ur post and u a lot 

ya i remember watching the first epi where mouni looks so classy ,
i miss her a lot ,U know when they showed mouni with little parvathi i screamed out in my  house ...

whatever the show has to go on sonarika is good ...
As u said  MR-MR have done a nice job so that DkDMD is loved this much by our fans ...Kudoos to them Thumbs Up

u attained nirvana (Shocked ROFL ROFL)

Edited by vanadhi - 22 July 2012 at 5:07am

TOTAL-ROMANTICsukhi...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samana17

Good to see u back di!

Mouni had and has a special place in my heart. She made us fall in love with Sati. Her sizzling chemistry wid Mohit was what made me love this show at first!

Hello Samna..HugSo nice to catch up with you all after so many days..!! Love you too sweetz..!! godlen words..yes..its her Chemistry with Mohit ..that made me go insane..yaar seriously..!! Mahadev & Adishakti as it is were my fav & their Son ganesh is my ishta dev..& Subramanya  (Karthikeya  ) too but with Mohit & mouni..my love reached its peak I must say..I attained Nirvana in Love..LOLLOLLOL

sukhi...

Sanyomg Senior Member
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Di i cnt believe hw u r so calm..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Sanyomg Senior Member
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
N di aap resh ko bhul gaye..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

Vow hema di Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

welcome back Hug Party Party Party

missed ur post and u a lot 

ya i remember watching the first epi where mouni looks so classy ,
i miss her a lot ,U know when they showed mouni with little parvathi i screamed out in my  house ...

whatever the show has to go on sonarika is good ...
As u said  MR-MR have done a nice job so that DkDMD is loved this much by our fans ...Kudoos to them Thumbs Up

Ahhaahhaaa..there comes the wittiest & naughtiest friend of mine..I was waiting for your reply..I knew koi answer kare na na kare..vanadhi will do it..!! Missed you Tonns too my sweet heart..Hug LOL..you screamed ehhh..me tooo I was so overwhelmed that I had tears in my eyes to watch her onscreen with that cute little parvati..Day Dreaming Yup Sonarika is beautiful & is giving her best..But ..MR & MR were Legendary awesome..

vanadhisukhi...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanyomg

N di aap resh ko bhul gaye..

OH GOD Resh mujhe maardaaleji.ShockedLOL.I will edit it..thank you so much..LOLAww yeah RESHU is one GEM of a person..who was crazily Mad mad mad ..we are made Threesomes..LOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index