Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni is CLASS & will remain so forever..!! (Page 4)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohiniluvsmusic

First of all welcm bck dii :-D:-) am vry happy 2 see ur post aftr soo many days:-D gr8 post.! Tell me one thing guys even if we are fans of shreya ghoshal, sunidhi chauhan, mohit chauhan and so on of dese singers can we ever compare dem wid 60-70's songs?? No we cnt dose songs are legend n evergreen songs and it is same here also mohit-mouni is evergreen couple of dkdm dey've creatd history!! Dey are an electrifyng couple!! N den moharika is d most cutest couple i've ever seen!! See m also fan of both mouni and sonarika both are doing justice of their characters!! We shudn't make any compairng topics...if MnM Fans want to cherish old moments again dn make topics on old epi dn't bring parvati/sonarika dere!!n wen ny1 wants to make topic on recent epi dn't mention shiva-sati scenes dats it problem solved!!! Kiu apne apne dimaag ke dahi bana rahe ho pl bring bck dat same lovable Dkdm Forum!!!

SOHINI..HugMy swet littel sister..What do I say to you..!! You know me very well..& you have really written such a sweet post.I agree with all what you have saiw\d..just be sweet..never compare of bash..Thats what Mahadev teaches us..Love & be kind to even your greatest enemy..!!They will change for sure..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sohiniluvsmusicsukhi...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Lots of complains for the TM for being MIA for a long timeLOL

HA HA HA ..Meenuuu..Hug..now what is this MIA..yaar..LOLLOLLOLmein thodi Nandi ki tarah Mandbuddhi hoon..yaar..explain..Aww..sorry..but just couldnt coem on line..& loads of work pending at work place so got stranded there..wooo Viewbie..and all ehh.Tongue.Feels so nice to see you up there..you deserve itClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhi...

Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
In my point of view Mouni was neither an exceptional actress nor beautiful. She looks glam and pretty only in her western couture. I was never attracted to her on screen persona of Sati.
But the show was magnificent that you just start loving all the characters involved.
Sonarika on the other hand is very easy on the eyes. I mean she is a very beautiful woman. Her looks are perfect for the role of Parvati whereby u instantly connect with her on screen.
As for chemistry one thing u loved about Sati's character was her chemistry with Mohit(Shiv).
But the past few epi's have proved that Mohit shares an exquisite chemistry with Sonarika as well which no one was expecting but it has set the screen on fire. He looks at ease and very much comfort with her.
So the transition from Sati to Parvati has not only been easy but has been smooth sailing for most part.

siri456

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

Welcome back Hema di, Hug 
 i completelty agree wid ur each and every word di...MOUNI IS A CLASS and will so remain forever and ever...HeartHeartHeart

Awww..Missed you all so much yaar.Hug.sorry for being Gayab..held at MarriageTongue & now work place.Ouch.will try & come as much as I can..but please dont forget me..LOLHugAnd I knwo you are like me..in loving Mouni & Mohit..Embarrassed

sukhi...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by consuela

In my point of view Mouni was neither an exceptional actress nor beautiful. She looks glam and pretty only in her western couture. I was never attracted to her on screen persona of Sati.
But the show was magnificent that you just start loving all the characters involved.
Sonarika on the other hand is very easy on the eyes. I mean she is a very beautiful woman. Her looks are perfect for the role of Parvati whereby u instantly connect with her on screen.
As for chemistry one thing u loved about Sati's character was her chemistry with Mohit(Shiv).
But the past few epi's have proved that Mohit shares an exquisite chemistry with Sonarika as well which no one was expecting but it has set the screen on fire. He looks at ease and very much comfort with her.
So the transition from Sati to Parvati has not only been easy but has been smooth sailing for most part.

It seems you are one of those who have been impressed with Sonarika more than Mouni..No probs..I respect that View..& yes Sonarika is very beautiful, but I differ with your views that Mouni looked good only in Western outfit..infact my whole family (we are about 6 of us ) think she looks most glamourous perfect Indian beauty in that sati attire & sarees..!! she may not be as fair as Sonarika but her beauty lies in her being dusky..She has got that oomph which no one has..& what perfetc expressions..uff..we could see her love oozing for Mahadev..!! And Mouni Mohit chemistry is a Phenomenon.!!! .which even the sweet Sonarika has also agreed & mentioned in her interview..its uncomparable to any according to me..this is pure my POV.

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 22 July 2012 at 4:53am

Sanyomgsukhi...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanyomg

Oh di... Aapka post dekh kr i m literaly dancing aap silent mat raho.. N jo bhi aapne lika hai its just perfect! Di par hum dono pehle is forum pe kitne pagal the naa...

Aww Sanyo..Love you yaarHug..I know we were the only two all over the place earlier going crazy from day one.. & yes Meenu & shrusthi & shruthi, Sia.. were also there..LOL I am editing i forgot to add Reshu..she was also equal Mad & crazy like ME & Sanyo..for Mohit MouniEmbarrassed

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 22 July 2012 at 5:17am

mnx12

Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by consuela

It seems you are one of those who have been impressed with Sonariak more than Mouni..No probs..I respect that View..& yes Sonarika is very beautiful, but I differ with your views that Mouni looked good only in Western outfit..infact my whole family (we are about 6 of us ) think she looks most glamourous perfect Indian beauty in that sati attire & sarees..!! she may not be as fair as Sonarika but her beauty lies in her being dusky..She has got that ooph which no one has..!! And Mouni Mohit chemistry is a Phenomenon.!!! .which even the sweet Sonarika has also agreed & mentioned in her interview..its uncomparable to any according to me..this is pure my POV.

Yes dear I do appreciate and respect ur point of view. Trust me even though I was never a fan of Mouni but I used to like her at that time.
I agree Sona in her interview agreed that she has to get to the standard of what Mohit and Mouni set up in the show in the beginning and she is living up to all the expectations and the proof is amount of fans she has gathered in such a small time.
I am not into who is good or better for me the show and above all the characters are most important. I love this show and everything together works very well for me as an audience.

mnx12TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vabs

Very well written and I couldn't agree more. No doubt Mouni was a class apart. Mohit and Mouni will always remain in my heart forever.  But Sonarika is not doing a bad job. Yes Mouni was drop dead gorgeous with the hunk Mohit. But Sonarika is improving slowly what with Mohit helping her out I bet. She is also good looking no doubt about that.  And I also wish that people would stop comparing Mouni and Sonarika they are both good.

Vabs..my dearest friend..exact mad like me in loving Mohit & Mouni..HugLOLI so loved your posts exactly mad & insane like mine..Deewane toh Deewane hai ..hai na..LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index