Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni is CLASS & will remain so forever..!! (Page 3)

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
mouni was is and will be a class Embarrassed
can never forget her as mata sati

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

padsiwackSanyomglakshmikumrsukhi...TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Nehaaa- Senior Member
-Nehaaa-
-Nehaaa-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
welcum back di...*hugs*<3n as always agree wid each n every word of urs...Mouni was indeed class and mohit n mouni together wre pure magic...each tym they came together on screen they gave us a whole new experience...they made us fall in luv wid d word luv...i miss dos days too n above al i miss our dearest mouni...so much dat i keep watchin dos old DKDM epis over and over again...i hope we get to see them working together in a new venture in near future... Embarrassed
n well cuming to Sonarika...honestly i was way too apprehensive regarding her at d very beginnin...but one cant deny d fact dat ds girl has been improvin from day one...and regardin who is prettier...wel mouni was glamourous n sonarika luks divine...both r beautiful in dre own way...how can we even think of comparing dse two??
Mouni had set a bench mark wid her performance...she brought d character of sati to life...n nw its sonarika's turn to do so...n honestly i think she needs to work a bit more harder to be dre...n in an interview Sonarika herself mentioned dat Mohit n Mouni has together taken ds show to different level...wen dse actors respect each other so much dn why cant we fans behave a bit maturedly??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumrsukhi...TOTAL-ROMANTIC

lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
  Well said man well said. These 2 r so busy they wouldn't have time to think abt each other . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICsukhi...

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rythmdivine

welcum back di...*hugs*<3n as always agree wid each n every word of urs...Mouni was indeed class and mohit n mouni together wre pure magic...each tym they came together on screen they gave us a whole new experience...they made us fall in luv wid d word luv...i miss dos days too n above al i miss our dearest mouni...so much dat i keep watchin dos old DKDM epis over and over again...i hope we get to see them working together in a new venture in near future... Embarrassed
n well cuming to Sonarika...honestly i was way too apprehensive regarding her at d very beginnin...but one cant deny d fact dat ds girl has been improvin from day one...and regardin who is prettier...wel mouni was glamourous n sonarika luks divine...both r beautiful in dre own way...how can we even think of comparing dse two??
Mouni had set a bench mark wid her performance...she brought d character of sati to life...n nw its sonarika's turn to do so...n honestly i think she needs to work a bit more harder to be dre...n in an interview Sonarika herself mentioned dat Mohit n Mouni has together taken ds show to different level...wen dse actors respect each other so much dn why cant we fans behave a bit maturedly??

well said.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhi...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekrox

Thts so true!! I also feel so!! DKDM started bcoz of Mouni and Mohit and so when we can adjust to Sonarika, then why do Sonarika fans say tht Mouni isnt pretty etc. Mouni was is and will forever be beautiful!! And if appreciating Mouni is BASHING Sonarika, then itz silly I must say...
-Gauri

HAI gAURI..absolutely yaar Mouni is beautiful beyond any comparisons..!! Each individual has their own special beauty & Mouni 's beauty was in her expressive eyes & that priceless Smile..ufff..too good..!! ClapHeart Mouni is a Dynamite of talent & her DANCE..no one can come close to that ..Star
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Each and every word jotted down by you seems to have been emitted by your heart. I might have been tagged as Sonarika's fan & Mouni basher (even if its a moderate) when but the truth is , I dont think there is anybody who was displeased by Mouni as Sati. Mouni has truly truly illuminated the role she played. I have never liked her since the starting , those Kyunki days. But in Mahadev , she stole my heart Day Dreaming in her first promo itself I felt getting drawn to her & the show. Yes! Now I regard her as a class. I did try to discontinue DKDM after her but failed. I instead of missing her , cherish those sweet memories of Sati-Shiv

In fact just now on FB i saw this pic & was immediately reminded of Mouni 

But I have a request to you , don't become a silent member. Even Mouni won't feel good that her fans quit taking much interest Cry

Yes! Today we drool over Sonarika. We love her like crazy. But we cherish Mouni/Sati's memories too Smile 

Aww Shubhika..That was so sweet of you..Thank you for remembering me..LOL..LOLHugAww will surely try in suture to be in touch & make posts but not nin near future yaar..I have loads to catch up at work place..TongueWinkAwww the pic what you have posted above aww so awesome..what a beautiful imaginative painting yaar..AMAZING..thank you so much ..!Day Dreaming And friend I knwo you are very neutral in this..& I am glad you are my dear friend.Big smileyes many have todl they dint liek Mouni in Kyunki..which thank god I dint watch at all..So my crush on Mouni & Mohit has been instant and fresh..!! I can imagine your situation & I am glad you love Mouni now..Big smile
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Yes mouni is a class. I too didn't liked mouni before dkdm but nw i m her diehard fan. She was just marvellous as sati.I felt sad when her role ended but its a story which is real and specially a mytho story we cant change it so i just accepted it. And because of MRs we god attached to this divine story so well. Its truely said they started the fire and its flame is still continuing with sona and mohit's performances. I feel sad because i started watching dkdm frm shiv sati marriage and why i didnt watched it frm beginning. But nw everyday i catch the epis on yt and cherish those moments. Mouni was marvellous as sati and will always be remembered as sati. And sona is good as parvati. No comparisions. I have same respect for both.

Aww Thank you fo ryour wonder ful comment I so agree with you..Miss Mouni liker hell but that was story's demand..what to do..Sad for Sati also..if only she had time ..she woudl have done all what she did in the form of Parvati for sure..Her father never gave  her breathing time..poor thing..thats what makes me cry at times..I live by watching all old epi's & Shivsati moments & VM's aw..something can watch forever..Day Dreaming
Targaryen-gal IF-Dazzler
Targaryen-gal
Targaryen-gal

CFC Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Good to see u back di!

Mouni had and has a special place in my heart. She made us fall in love with Sati. Her sizzling chemistry wid Mohit was what made me love this show at first!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index