Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni is CLASS & will remain so forever..!! (Page 2)

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
yes please dont bash mounni and please dont bash sonarika

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICsukhi...

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Yes mouni is a class. I too didn't liked mouni before dkdm but nw i m her diehard fan. She was just marvellous as sati.I felt sad when her role ended but its a story which is real and specially a mytho story we cant change it so i just accepted it. And because of MRs we god attached to this divine story so well. Its truely said they started the fire and its flame is still continuing with sona and mohit's performances. I feel sad because i started watching dkdm frm shiv sati marriage and why i didnt watched it frm beginning. But nw everyday i catch the epis on yt and cherish those moments. Mouni was marvellous as sati and will always be remembered as sati. And sona is good as parvati. No comparisions. I have same respect for both.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gods_childsukhi...-Tulips-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Lots of complains for the TM for being MIA for a long timeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICsukhi...NandiniRaizadaa

sohiniluvsmusic Goldie
sohiniluvsmusic
sohiniluvsmusic

IF Idol Winner

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
First of all welcm bck dii :-D:-) am vry happy 2 see ur post aftr soo many days:-D gr8 post.! Tell me one thing guys even if we are fans of shreya ghoshal, sunidhi chauhan, mohit chauhan and so on of dese singers can we ever compare dem wid 60-70's songs?? No we cnt dose songs are legend n evergreen songs and it is same here also mohit-mouni is evergreen couple of dkdm dey've creatd history!! Dey are an electrifyng couple!! N den moharika is d most cutest couple i've ever seen!! See m also fan of both mouni and sonarika both are doing justice of their characters!! We shudn't make any compairng topics...if MnM Fans want to cherish old moments again dn make topics on old epi dn't bring parvati/sonarika dere!!n wen ny1 wants to make topic on recent epi dn't mention shiva-sati scenes dats it problem solved!!! Kiu apne apne dimaag ke dahi bana rahe ho pl bring bck dat same lovable Dkdm Forum!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Targaryen-gal-Tulips-TOTAL-ROMANTICsukhi...

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Welcome back Hema di, Hug 
 i completelty agree wid ur each and every word di...MOUNI IS A CLASS and will so remain forever and ever...HeartHeartHeart

lakshmikumrTOTAL-ROMANTIC

lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

But I have a request to you , don't become a silent member. Even Mouni won't feel good that her fans quit taking much interest Cry

Yes , i will go with u

Hema ji don't go silent that  we can't even here the name of Sati

TOTAL-ROMANTICsukhi...

Sanyomg Senior Member
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Oh di... Aapka post dekh kr i m literaly dancing aap silent mat raho.. N jo bhi aapne lika hai its just perfect! Di par hum dono pehle is forum pe kitne pagal the naa...

lakshmikumrTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Very well written and I couldn't agree more. No doubt Mouni was a class apart. Mohit and Mouni will always remain in my heart forever.  But Sonarika is not doing a bad job. Yes Mouni was drop dead gorgeous with the hunk Mohit. But Sonarika is improving slowly what with Mohit helping her out I bet. She is also good looking no doubt about that.  And I also wish that people would stop comparing Mouni and Sonarika they are both good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index