Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni is CLASS & will remain so forever..!! - Page 4

Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

It seems you are one of those who have been impressed with Sonariak more than Mouni..No probs..I respect that View..& yes Sonarika is very beautiful, but I differ with your views that Mouni looked good only in Western outfit..infact my whole family (we are about 6 of us ) think she looks most glamourous perfect Indian beauty in that sati attire & sarees..!! she may not be as fair as Sonarika but her beauty lies in her being dusky..She has got that ooph which no one has..!! And Mouni Mohit chemistry is a Phenomenon.!!! .which even the sweet Sonarika has also agreed & mentioned in her interview..its uncomparable to any according to me..this is pure my POV.

Yes dear I do appreciate and respect ur point of view. Trust me even though I was never a fan of Mouni but I used to like her at that time.
I agree Sona in her interview agreed that she has to get to the standard of what Mohit and Mouni set up in the show in the beginning and she is living up to all the expectations and the proof is amount of fans she has gathered in such a small time.
I am not into who is good or better for me the show and above all the characters are most important. I love this show and everything together works very well for me as an audience.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Vabs

Very well written and I couldn't agree more. No doubt Mouni was a class apart. Mohit and Mouni will always remain in my heart forever.  But Sonarika is not doing a bad job. Yes Mouni was drop dead gorgeous with the hunk Mohit. But Sonarika is improving slowly what with Mohit helping her out I bet. She is also good looking no doubt about that.  And I also wish that people would stop comparing Mouni and Sonarika they are both good.

Vabs..my dearest friend..exact mad like me in loving Mohit & Mouni..πŸ€—πŸ˜†I so loved your posts exactly mad & insane like mine..Deewane toh Deewane hai ..hai na..πŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --asmita--

mouni was is and will be a class 😳

can never forget her as mata sati

ASMITA..πŸ˜ƒ hai na yaar..Mouni toh bass Mouni hai..πŸ‘πŸΌ She was extraordinarily awesome as Sati..the CHOOSEN ONE BY ADISHAKTI..!!  Sonarika also is so lucky to be Parvati..!!choosen one I guess..πŸ˜ƒ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rythmdivine

welcum back di...*hugs*<3n as always agree wid each n every word of urs...Mouni was indeed class and mohit n mouni together wre pure magic...each tym they came together on screen they gave us a whole new experience...they made us fall in luv wid d word luv...i miss dos days too n above al i miss our dearest mouni...so much dat i keep watchin dos old DKDM epis over and over again...i hope we get to see them working together in a new venture in near future... 😳
n well cuming to Sonarika...honestly i was way too apprehensive regarding her at d very beginnin...but one cant deny d fact dat ds girl has been improvin from day one...and regardin who is prettier...wel mouni was glamourous n sonarika luks divine...both r beautiful in dre own way...how can we even think of comparing dse two??
Mouni had set a bench mark wid her performance...she brought d character of sati to life...n nw its sonarika's turn to do so...n honestly i think she needs to work a bit more harder to be dre...n in an interview Sonarika herself mentioned dat Mohit n Mouni has together taken ds show to different level...wen dse actors respect each other so much dn why cant we fans behave a bit maturedly??

Aww Neha the beautiful Writer.πŸ‘.I so used to love your writing & still will do ..Agree with each & every word my dearest friend..god Bless..Missed you all sooo much..πŸ€—And those words in RED..you stole it from my heart..which I forgot to mention in my post earlierπŸ‘πŸΌ
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Vow hema di πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

welcome back πŸ€— πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

missed ur post and u a lot 

ya i remember watching the first epi where mouni looks so classy ,
i miss her a lot ,U know when they showed mouni with little parvathi i screamed out in my  house ...

whatever the show has to go on sonarika is good ...
As u said  MR-MR have done a nice job so that DkDMD is loved this much by our fans ...Kudoos to them πŸ‘πŸΌ

u attained nirvana (😲 πŸ€£ πŸ€£)
Edited by vanadhi - 11 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samana17

Good to see u back di!

Mouni had and has a special place in my heart. She made us fall in love with Sati. Her sizzling chemistry wid Mohit was what made me love this show at first!

Hello Samna..πŸ€—So nice to catch up with you all after so many days..!! Love you too sweetz..!! godlen words..yes..its her Chemistry with Mohit ..that made me go insane..yaar seriously..!! Mahadev & Adishakti as it is were my fav & their Son ganesh is my ishta dev..& Subramanya  (Karthikeya  ) too but with Mohit & mouni..my love reached its peak I must say..I attained Nirvana in Love..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sanyomg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Di i cnt believe hw u r so calm..
Sanyomg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
N di aap resh ko bhul gaye..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vanadhi

Vow hema di πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

welcome back πŸ€— πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

missed ur post and u a lot 

ya i remember watching the first epi where mouni looks so classy ,
i miss her a lot ,U know when they showed mouni with little parvathi i screamed out in my  house ...

whatever the show has to go on sonarika is good ...
As u said  MR-MR have done a nice job so that DkDMD is loved this much by our fans ...Kudoos to them πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ahhaahhaaa..there comes the wittiest & naughtiest friend of mine..I was waiting for your reply..I knew koi answer kare na na kare..vanadhi will do it..!! Missed you Tonns too my sweet heart..πŸ€— LOL..you screamed ehhh..me tooo I was so overwhelmed that I had tears in my eyes to watch her onscreen with that cute little parvati..😍 Yup Sonarika is beautiful & is giving her best..But ..MR & MR were Legendary awesome..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sanyomg

N di aap resh ko bhul gaye..

OH GOD Resh mujhe maardaaleji.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.I will edit it..thank you so much..πŸ˜†Aww yeah RESHU is one GEM of a person..who was crazily Mad mad mad ..we are made Threesomes..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†