Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top 5 Scenes of the Week (Page 9)

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shourie

Bye mamtaHug

Kiran- the guru you were in love with and all of us liked is murdered by jappu and dappuOuch..like all other charactersOuch...aur uske upar se yeh rule...yaar MMT par bhi kisi jappu ya dappu ki nazar lag gayiCry...ab discuss kya kare...aj kal NBT toh dusre shows ki tarah ho raha hai...kya discuss kare?Cry

main na mere guru ke murder ka revenge seek karugii (agnee path ...agneepath ..agneepath) ...i will avenge y past LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shourieNeelimaSJ

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

megha  just hugged whole world in her arms ... she had it all at tht mohan ... mohan still ws numb ... bt he had his wold in his arm too.. hw wuld he let go her ... fr a sec nthing  made sense to him .. he deep inside heard hug her ... n he did tht ... d moment he hugged her ... every relation every sorrow every thing in dis dis wrold seemed worthless to him ...fr he had grabbed priceless thing in his arm ... he ws soo lost in moment ...he for once thought everything will be fine .. even he gt involved wid megha n gt lost in fantasy ... ahhh a moment both fr mohan n megha 

tell me kaise laga Confused

@Red

ahh, beautiful Kiran.

Exactly yaar, though my first reaction to this hug was disgust but after Sonal's message, i went back and saw this scene again, to see it from an objective and less prejudiced angle...all what you have describe above, these are the exact sentiments that the hug evoked in me at that time..

In that very moment, MM lived their complete life and love...beautiful to read Kiran :)

Now your peeled new layers of an analyser are coming out :P

Edited by Fari- - 22 July 2012 at 7:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkap00rshourie-lightinfested-NeelimaSJmisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
How many of you thought Renu looked pretty on sangeet day? I was pleasantly surprised at the way she looked.

Shourie - Hug  Good to see you after so long. 

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 22 July 2012 at 7:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

knrajishouriemisty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Hi Ppl, 

Read all ur analysis. Loved it. 

I didn't really have any mood to make any analysis. So just took help of pics. I was doing it mechanically. Really i could appreciate nothing in the true senseCry

Negativity is also affecting me. I'm already feeling low and not able to connect to this NBT and over that so much negative talks make it even more difficult. 

I can't believe Manesha who always makes fun posts and over-filmy predictions(that sometime annoy meLOL) is so distressed about the whole track. I think those posts were just to keep some positivity. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkap00rshourie-lightinfested-Hit.It.MissNeelimaSJmisty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

How many of you thought Renu looked pretty on sangeet day? I was pleasantly surprised at the way she looked.

Oh! I loved her look and i mentioned it in several posts but everyone were busy cursing riddhima and her dream. So it went unnoticedLOL

shourieNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

main na mere guru ke murder ka revenge seek karugii (agnee path ...agneepath ..agneepath) ...i will avenge y past LOL
@Bold-LOL
Haan yaar all the best...i am with youThumbs Up...lekin iss revenge ki chakkar mein "chikni chameli" mat ho jaanaWinkLOL

waise your analysis was really good...main ne bhi almost same to same likh diSmile

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Shourie - Hug  Good to see you after so long. 
Hi NeeluHug...hope you are doing bhellSmile
waise renu did not become the christmas treeShocked...and she was hell-bent on spoiling the pirogrammeWink LOL..

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Oh! I loved her look and i mentioned it in several posts but everyone were busy cursing riddhima and her dream. So it went unnoticedLOL
Haila! LOL I am glad there is someone who felt the same way. Thankfully she was not decked up like a christmas tree.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-shourieHit.It.MissSunna_Deewanimisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index