Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top 5 Scenes of the Week (Page 73)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Mamta I liked the PV one better. Though I hate animated siggys and stuff this ain't too bad. Even size wise this is good.

Are we going to have a banner and a siggy as well?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Misssumiswapmisty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Guys I'm posting the links for banner samples ... select the size & type

This was CI thread banner

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2896158

This is animated banner of DC
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3105779

CI one is nice, I like it better, both size and type one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJmisty85

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Shyam, Rondi's killer looks have become my mood lifter these days. Whenever I am low, I think of those killer looks and I can start ROFL...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshyamsHit.It.Missmisty85

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

@Shyams

yeah, it really made her appear so scarily interesting+++..clearly her good sense over rode her illness in the hospital scene, where she told her mother that she'll be fine if Mohan gets married to riddhi but on watching it getting done in real, her mental illness came into play naa...she clearly gets some sadistic satisfaction in torturing herself with such thoughts.

it really seems that she feel in some freaky kind of love at first meet with Mohan, so now, though being unaware of it herself, her love is irreversible, she just can't help but hang onto it 

PR seems to do exactly opposite to what she says Ouch
Vaise that MR scene ruined whole of friday's episode for me Thumbs Down I don't want to see any more of PR dreams Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.MisssumiswapNeelimaSJmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
@Neelu: both won't look good together visually. so I was asking which one to choose... I liked both... but I have more inclination towards CI as it was my old adda before MMT. Wink LOL
@Fari: I'm comfortable with both...
koi aur bhi apna opinion de de...

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I have started to hate dreams in shows ever since the MR marriage track was publicised to be a dream initially!!! Uske upar PR is also having dreams..yeh day dreams in logon ko show mein itne frequency ke saath kaise aata hai???? 

NeelimaSJshyamsHit.It.Miss

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@Neelu: both won't look good together visually. so I was asking which one to choose... I liked both... but I have more inclination towards CI as it was my old adda before MMT. Wink LOL
@Fari: I'm comfortable with both...
koi aur bhi apna opinion de de...
Yeah I agree. That's why I asked whether we are getting two? If we only want a banner then CI waala bhi theek hain. Banner animated hoga toh thoda weird lagega. 

Hit.It.Missmisty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by Fari-

@Shyams

yeah, it really made her appear so scarily interesting+++..clearly her good sense over rode her illness in the hospital scene, where she told her mother that she'll be fine if Mohan gets married to riddhi but on watching it getting done in real, her mental illness came into play naa...she clearly gets some sadistic satisfaction in torturing herself with such thoughts.

it really seems that she feel in some freaky kind of love at first meet with Mohan, so now, though being unaware of it herself, her love is irreversible, she just can't help but hang onto it 

PR seems to do exactly opposite to what she says Ouch
Vaise that MR scene ruined whole of friday's episode for me Thumbs Down I don't want to see any more of PR dreams Dead

arey yaar, chill maaro Shyams, woh Riddhi ke scenes aur dreams ko itna serious na lo LOL woh tou bechari pagal hai, aur kia kar sakti hai?

Like SUmi says, she makes me laugh too so her dream was not a source of tension to me, just felt faint displeasure then forwarded the whole scene itself...you do that too naa...change channels when her scenes come LOLLOL

@Sumi

haan yaar, woh hospital wala scene, I feel uncontrollable laughter welling up on watching that scene or the pics of that scene LOLLOL

NeelimaSJshyamssumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index