Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bsingapury

Fari not only prerna vanished but I for see entire episode...all pl staff vanished...then renu, Sanjay all were also not there once all those so called friend came I thought ..ph spent lots of money to invite those friends they had to cutdown cost on main friends...so they were not part of shoot as this shoot might have lasted couple of days and they cannot afford...as they don't even havesponser now lolsss

Ad rids make up cost also to much

And they were supposed to show mm romance but I was aghast watching RM romance...

Beena πŸ€—

hehe you always sound exactly like Kul, who has the background knowledge to see the situation from the makers' perspective πŸ˜³

You are right, I never thought of the cost and all, the seven girls coming and dancing must have taken rehersals and all so they would have shot the PL staff entering and the shots of them standing around, on separate days altogether...

arey yaar, riddhi ki entry ka tou matlab hee yahi hai, a doosri aurat in the life of Mohan...romance tou hou ga hee ...

I forwarded the scene because I knew I would feel nice if Mohan romances her πŸ˜†

@Ash

arey yaar, sorry, woh DID ka naam mainey sarcasm mein liya, like obviously to make you guess ke itna bura dance tha ke I made an exggerated comparison with DID..I know DID is a good show πŸ˜Š
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good luck Ash

Kiran - Don't worry Fivr has already banned that person. 
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
KiranπŸ€—

Toh tumne megha di ke liye kaun sa suit final kiya?πŸ˜›

@All, guys,Megha ke liye dress select karna ok hain na MMT me?

yeh  koi personal discussion nahin hain... NBT ke baare me hi hain...πŸ˜‰
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: krazzybeam

i m bck .forum main aate hi khoobsurat worts waale topic dikhe ... i ws soo mad ...fir scohcha ke fivr will tck care ... toh ab she sorted everything ...n i m here .waise kya discuss kar rahe ho 

WB πŸ€— 

yaar discussion about Riddhi and Sangeet and future track going on, rather we are all making fun of it πŸ˜†

bye Ash πŸ€—

@Reshu

yaar tumney bhi NBT pe give-up kar diya? you have changed your DP to that of Sid's πŸ˜‰
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nanhi_Angel

KiranπŸ€—

Toh tumne megha di ke liye kaun sa suit final kiya?πŸ˜›

@All, guys,Megha ke liye dress select karna ok hain na MMT me?

yeh  koi personal discussion nahin hain... NBT ke baare me hi hain...πŸ˜‰

reshu megha ka chod... .tera new dp  πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ ...i met him once in a mall ... (bt meri buri aadat .maine as usual koi khass behav nahi kiya ...πŸ˜† ...hi bye bol ke chodh diya ... )
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agar koi Megha ke liye dress select kar raha hai to please uske liye ek achcha make up artist and hair stylist bhi dhoondo. She was not at all looking like the simple Megha that Mohan fell for and to top it Mohan gestured that she was looking good...matlab yeh to woh wala Mohan hai hi nahi 
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
GL Ash

Chalo Guys I'm also going now
Will come to MMT tomorrow. Hope today's episode will not have any of PR's dreams
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fari-

WB πŸ€— 

yaar discussion about Riddhi and Sangeet and future track going on, rather we are all making fun of it πŸ˜†

bye Ash πŸ€—

@Reshu

yaar tumney bhi NBT pe give-up kar diya? you have changed your DP to that of Sid's πŸ˜‰

ohhh ...accha toh postmartam kiya riddhi n sangeet ka πŸ˜†
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[quote]Beena πŸ€—

hehe you always sound exactly like Kul, who has the background knowledge to see the situation from the makers' perspective πŸ˜³

You are right, I never thought of the cost and all, the seven girls coming and dancing must have taken rehersals and all so they would have shot the PL staff entering and the shots of them standing around, on separate days altogether...

arey yaar, riddhi ki entry ka tou matlab hee yahi hai, a doosri aurat in the life of Mohan...romance tou hou ga hee ...

I forwarded the scene because I knew I would feel nice if Mohan romances her πŸ˜†[/quote]

Fari kyaa karu...friar Karni padti hain ...agar besharma kaa budget dhila Ho Gaya to megha ke scene Bhi jam kar degas...aur we will end up watching rids only...sasta hain lekin humari sehat ke liye bilkul achha nahi hain...
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Bye shyam.

Ridhima ka mehendi wala scene aaj hai ke Friday ko hi khatam ho gaya?