Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top 5 Scenes of the Week (Page 63)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

hai mamta,do you think truth will be out in today's epi? i do not think so..they will stretch it till tomorrow at least

Sita revelation will be a Shandaar Shukrawaar aur Bemisaal Budhwaar episode!! These people need some fodder to make the episode Shandaar or Bemisaal right? Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma-lightinfested-misty85

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

sita I posted my wishes. thanks...
kiran: If he tells megha himself she'll be sad... might feel guilty but even then she'll support her... at least she'll respect him for telling the truth.

well i m nt able to perfectly imagine ...i mean der is a female who is in love and is to get married to a guy in one day span gets to kno tht dis is already married Confused Confused Confused Confused  ...my serial knowledge is weak toh baaki main kya hua pata nahi ...n real lyf main aisi situation dekhi nahi ...

i mean she shuld respect tht guy has guts to accept d truth ... n shuld move onn ...bt hw cn she ruin other female's lyf ... i mean riddhima ki bhi koi galati nah hai na 
NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Mamta - Do you have the link to today's MMT? I happily forgot to reserve for LU LOL Can you give me the link. I just cannot seem to find it.

Hello everyone! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-misty85

-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Mamta - Do you have the link to today's MMT? I happily forgot to reserve for LU LOL Can you give me the link. I just cannot seem to find it.

Hello everyone! 

aaj ka mmt abhi tak nahi bana ... jab banega tab mamta di dedegi link mujhe bhi post res arna tha fr chir fad b4 i frget ...

NeelimaSJmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Sita NBT is unpredictable these days & as I said anything can happen if Mohan doesn't tell the truth & it comes out during Indu's hungama then I want CVs show how forced decisions of parents in the affairs of marriage can cause havoc in the lives of their children to the extent of ruining it. Saroj can also play a crucial role here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma-lightinfested-NeelimaSJ

-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
agar aise koi situation real lyf main ho toh woh badi sensitive hogi .fr all three of dem ... mohan toh guilt ke maare paagal ho raha hai ..ridz bhi paagal ho rahi hai ...n megha sach jaane ke baad hogi ... 
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Sita NBT is unpredictable these days & as I said anything can happen if Mohan doesn't tell the truth & it comes out during Indu's hungama then I want CVs show how forced decisions of parents in the affairs of marriage can cause havoc in the lives of their children to the extent of ruining it. Saroj can also play a crucial role here.
@ mamta...bold in black..absolutely correct...very good.! but will they show at least that properly?? kya pata!!!!

-lightinfested-misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Hello everyone! 

I got a PM from Reena who was supposed to open the thread saying she won't be able to open it today due to some work...She asked me if she can open it for tomorrow so I said I've already sent schedule.. toh ab mona ko maine PM karke aaj ka thread open karne ke liye bola hai... now 2 days are messed up due to this confusion. Confused

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index