Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top 5 Scenes of the Week (Page 57)

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Fari- i will only come here on weekends from now on...hope you will not have work on other weekendsDisapprove...so that we can discuss

Suman- i agree as long as Sonal is there...sanity is there...but yes if you compare the show with others you will still find this show better...but our TRPs are always low...so just imagine the drama..people here love to watchD'oh
and i still have hopes...as i have a feeling that dappu's two month contract will end soon...hope my wish comes true..and we get Maan and the the old CVs back Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Chalo guys...suman and Fari and silent Meera Wink (i saw you) LOL...i am off to sleep...bye all...good night sleep well...sweet dreamsHug Hug Hug Hug..see you all again next weekend Hug...till then have a good time...take care guys Hug...will miss you guys so much again this week Cry..and hopefully NBT will get back to normal again...and this track will finish Thumbs Up 
bye guys Hug Hug

Meera_Ka_Mohan

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shourie

Chalo guys...suman and Fari and silent Meera Wink (i saw you) LOL...i am off to sleep...bye all...good night sleep well...sweet dreamsHug Hug Hug Hug..see you all again next weekend Hug...till then have a good time...take care guys Hug...will miss you guys so much again this week Cry..and hopefully NBT will get back to normal again...and this track will finish Thumbs Up 
bye guys Hug Hug

Bye Shourie. Have a great week ahead!

shourie

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Chalo guys...suman and Fari and silent Meera Wink (i saw you) LOL...i am off to sleep...bye all...good night sleep well...sweet dreams Hug Hug Hug..see you all again next weekend Hug...till then have a good time...take care guys Hug...will miss you guys so much again this week Cry..and hopefully NBT will get back to normal again...and this track will finish Thumbs Up 
bye guys Hug Hug

Hi, sorry yaar, too much power cuts here... So, couldn't come all day.Cry
@Fari, Neelima, Shubha, Susheta, and all others ... HelloHug

shourie

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Chalo guys...suman and Fari and silent Meera Wink (i saw you) LOL...i am off to sleep...bye all...good night sleep well...sweet dreams Hug Hug Hug..see you all again next weekend Hug...till then have a good time...take care guys Hug...will miss you guys so much again this week Cry..and hopefully NBT will get back to normal again...and this track will finish Thumbs Up 
bye guys Hug Hug

Hi, sorry yaar, too much power cuts here... So, couldn't come all day.Cry
@Fari, Neelima, Shubha, Susheta, and all others ... HelloHug
meera,please read the following post.and comment.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108933

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I was just reading the first few pages... Nice analysis by all...Big smile
realworld123 Groupbie
realworld123
realworld123

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
ok well wedding is certain and there is tiny possibility that it might happen after everything is resolved amicably but  i think best chance is thar some half truth will come out then rondi would cook up some story to save mohan  then mm marriage would happen then rondhi would blackmail mohan and then some weird twist is planned to save  mohan from rondi and redeem his character but that would take time but the big problem  in this serial is  that  script has changed at last minute many times  so no guarantee but some good will come 
realworld123 Groupbie
realworld123
realworld123

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
and guys yesterday in crime patrol there was this story where husband did not know of wifes affair with best friend for 6 years so think of it how easy it would be to keep megha in dark about this rondhi and this way it is good for cvs as on one hand they can  keep audience happy by some good mm guru nanhi addu scenes and they can add drama by rondhi cenes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index