Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top 5 Scenes of the Week (Page 56)

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Bye Khushi  *hugs*

hope tumhey kal Mohan ki support karney ka phir se koi excuse aur chance miley :D i am praying that Mohan's character gets salvaged

Ameen Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shourie

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

YES me in hospital and running low on energy due to fasting so in no position to discuss anything about NBT, in detail so keeping myself to reading MMT only, alll the discussion about Riddhi's truth coming out or not and in what way.  :))

I discussed at length, this topic yesterday and all the sangeet so just saw your entry, came to say Hi to you  :D :D

oh kuch nahi hota, i knew your weekend will be busy, achaa hai abb aaram se padh lo :P

I believe Indu's making a toofani appearance in the shaadi will somehow become the reason for delaying the marriage, in this way giving Mohan the chance to offload the Riddhi marriage truth to Megha in between.

Oh dear!! I can understand how you must be feeling now...why are u in hospital on a Sunday?? Extra shift or something? 
Anyways idhar chatting allowed nahi hai..warna main batati ke mera Cocktail ka experience was equally bad LOL...
I dont want to predict anything about the show now. I know for sure that MM shadi nahi hogi bass...the only way to prevent bigamy in the show..warna log sahi mein show chhod denge!!! And I also read Sonal's reply to Sita about the TRPs. But the people who are actually watching this show are not happy so whom are they appeasing and how will that increase their TRPs??? Okay this week they got heroines of other show to dance in their show which will increase their TRPs but how about coming weeks? If your regular viewers are not happy with the track whom have you set out to impress with this lame track and then you feel you will draw new audience with this?? Kya super wonder dimag paya hoga jisne bhi iss track and uske peeche ka TRP centric logic socha hoga!

shourie

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Shourie, the episodes of this week were not all that bad. You can actually watch the MM, MN, MG and PL scenes. But the graph has not been consistent thats the problem. Abhi to story ko baaju mein karke show dekhna. By the way sorry for your hostel food. I know thats a constant grouse amongst all hosteliers!

shourie

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Shourie, the episodes of this week were not all that bad. You can actually watch the MM, MN, MG and PL scenes. But the graph has not been consistent thats the problem. Abhi to story ko baaju mein karke show dekhna. By the way sorry for your hostel food. I know thats a constant grouse amongst all hosteliers!
I saw all the episodes actually..and loved the scenes which you mentioned...and yes we have to leave all our logic aside and watch from now onLOL
and 
Bold- dont remind me...that is why i will come back to my uncle's house every weekend to eat good ghar ka khaana and come to MMT Big smile

sumiswap

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
haan yaar, ye TRP aur TRP driving audience kia hai, kaun hai aur kahan hai...ye meri samajh se bahir hai..i have given up lol

haan hospital mein alternate weekends 38hours on-call rota hai mera

haan yar, tumse kal PM mein poochoon gi ke kaisa raha cocktail :P

right now you and shourie do discussion, i'll be silent again :))

Shourie sweetheart, i missed the whole day today of sharing comments with you on the episode :( but will be dropping  a pm to you tomorrow.. i missed you the whole week only to find you here when i am at my 38hours on-call rota today :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shouriesumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Fari, loved your MMT sangeet post about Megha and Mohan's journey. You are just magical with words I must say and you have so much patience to write so much Smile.

shourieHit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

haan yaar, ye TRP aur TRP driving audience kia hai, kaun hai aur kahan hai...ye meri samajh se bahir hai..i have given up lol

haan hospital mein alternate weekends 38hours on-call rota hai mera

haan yar, tumse kal PM mein poochoon gi ke kaisa raha cocktail :P

right now you and shourie do discussion, i'll be silent again :))

Shourie sweetheart, i missed the whole day today of sharing comments with you on the episode :( but will be dropping  a pm to you tomorrow.. i missed you the whole week only to find you here when i am at my 38hours on-call rota today :(

Main PM kar dungi...the movie experience and other 'tragedies' of that day LOL

shourieHit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shourie

Originally posted by sumiswap

I saw all the episodes actually..and loved the scenes which you mentioned...and yes we have to leave all our logic aside and watch from now onLOL
and 
Bold- dont remind me...that is why i will come back to my uncle's house every weekend to eat good ghar ka khaana and come to MMT Big smile

I loved MM scene on the threshold where she talks about Indu. In scenes like this we get to see glimpses of brilliance NBT is made  of. And to just to see how bad our show is, maine aaj SP mein IPKKND dekha and I must say I must have slapped my forehead atleast 10 times while watching it. NBT somewhere still has that maturity in it...and as long as Sonal is there in the creative team I will watch the show.

shourie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index