Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top 5 Scenes of the Week (Page 54)

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Take care Neelu, Good night *hugs*

renu tumharey dreams mein aye gi, Mohan aur Renu ka romance on "saathiya saathiya, sun ke hum ne pee li saari hansi"

Hi Sumi *hugs*

I was never into any rondi's dream at all

bye Subha *hugs*

Edited by Fari- - 22 July 2012 at 11:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shourie

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Bbyee Neelu..but even a pretty Renu cannot trick me into watching all the nautanki in NBT Smile. Monday se I will be watching the episodes again. 

Waise I really feel that MM marriage will not happen because Megha will get to know about Ridhima..Mohan will not be the one to tell her this though...Mohan mera wapas gaaliyan khayega...Cry...Nanhi will be broken hearted and Jiji will be too..I want Megha to stand by him (I dont know how because to think of it..she should actually just snap out of this relationship..but serial hai..heroine should be with the hero..so how I dont know, but the CVs should make her stand by him!!!)

shourie

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
byeee Subha & Neelu 
sweet dreams sweethearts HugHug

shourie

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Take care Neelu, Good night *hugs*

renu tumharey dreams mein aye gi, Mohan aur Renu ka romance on "saathiya saathiya, sun ke hum ne pee li saari hansi"

Hi Sumi *hugs*

I was never into any rondi's dream at all

bye Subha *hugs*

Hi Fari Hug...abhi hospital mein ho?

I am reading your post in MMT Friday thread now!!! I had to make time for it..poora weekend was crazy LOL

shourie

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Bbyee Neelu..but even a pretty Renu cannot trick me into watching all the nautanki in NBT Smile. Monday se I will be watching the episodes again. 

Waise I really feel that MM marriage will not happen because Megha will get to know about Ridhima..Mohan will not be the one to tell her this though...Mohan mera wapas gaaliyan khayega...Cry...Nanhi will be broken hearted and Jiji will be too..I want Megha to stand by him (I dont know how because to think of it..she should actually just snap out of this relationship..but serial hai..heroine should be with the hero..so how I dont know, but the CVs should make her stand by him!!!)

Why should megha stand by him, that too when truth doesn't come from him? 

oh! I have to log off nowLOL.  Final Bye! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shouriesumiswap

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Suman-i am fine dear...college accha hai...but hostel food is pathetic!!Dead...my friends are good but i still miss my house and coming to MMT everyday.Unhappy...but on weekends i come to my uncle's house to be here...and in a way i am glad that i did not see the episodes..and saw them on the net!...because the track right now is just as pathetic as my hostel food Dead LOL

Khushi- no yaar..tab zamaana alag tha...now it is different...waise monu aur megha 8-10 kids aur guru kahaan rahenge? Tongue the house is too small for such a huge family...and you are right all old people...even my great grandparents and grandparents were so many siblings...but what i wanted to say was that abhi zamaana alag hai and considering megha...bechaari thak jaayegi bacche paida karte karte LOL
about EK shows! my grandmom used to watch all those shows starting with "k"  so i know thoda bohot about them...but i never dared to watch themLOL...

Neelu- good night...sweet dreamsHug

--khushi--sumiswap

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
did you like the 2nd part of my os,all of you?i am working on the 3rd part now.

Edited by sitamma1 - 22 July 2012 at 11:34am

shourie--khushi--

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Bye Subha...good night Hug

--khushi--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index