Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top 5 Scenes of the Week (Page 13)

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Oh Neelima! Now i know the reason why there is less activity on the forum.

Fivr se bolo ke rules itne sakhta banaaye jaayenge to forum pe log apne ko freely express kaise karenge...aur aisa karne me thodi bahut chatting to ho hi jaati hai yaar.

Personally I feel Mohan should tell Megha. I am seeing both Megha and Mohan from outside and can think from a different angle than Mohan's or Megha's. And kehte hain na door se bhaashan dena easy hota hai. So last night while I went to sleep, I tried to put myself in Mohan's shoes and tried to think if I were in a similar situation as his, then what would have I done!

As I said I feel Mohan should tell, so one part of me said that if I were in similar situation, I would have told the truth. But the other part said otherwise..it said that if I got my loved one after suffering so much pain then I should go ahead with the flow and face any problems later on because if truth is told then I may lose my loved one forever. Here, Megha herself told Mohan that she has full trust in Mohan and his love for her and that's all she wants!

So after these thoughts, I am now confused more than before - What should Mohan do?

Its correct that he has been a straight forward guy always and never hid truth but at the same time its not necessary, sometimes, to tell the truth at that very moment. As Megha said - Some secrets may be kept as is before marriage.

CONFUSION WITHIN MY THOUGHTS AT ITS PEAK ...!!!

Seems I should also take a break from IF now...else I may start suffering from some kind of beemari ... related to TV shows... i.e. nothing happening in real but I remain pareshaan LOL

Edited by kkkap00r - 22 July 2012 at 7:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan-lightinfested-NeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Susheta

I dnt akanksha is so beautiful. . Itna makeup kyu diya? Pancake lag rai thi. . And i flt it odd k sb ake kuch na kuch pehna rahe h. . Wt d. .
Aakanksha looked ok till they put the chunri and nathni on her. After that she looked like a jewelry shop. But I'll still chose her look over that of Mohan's LOL Fact is both looked bad. Something simple would have worked best for them. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
guys mujhe ek baar toh megha ko churnidaar n kamees main dekh na hai ...i mean aachi lagegi woh ...usske past ke photos main me we saw her in suits she ws luking gud na ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
@KK bro

Yes NBT has brought this prose to life for us

"Hum tou doobe hain Sanam, Tum ko bhi le doobein ge" :)

@Sush

Beauty lies in the EYES of the beholder, if it were in our hands then as Neelu already said, we would have dressed him up in a normal open round-necked Pale gold or white Kurta :P

@Neelu

haan yaar, you are right and I know, that dog was Sanjay, Becharey ke pas kuch hai hee nahi karney ko, don't know when he'll be shown gathering some steam :?

kkkap00r-lightinfested-NeelimaSJ

Susheta IF-Dazzler
Susheta
Susheta

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
If u wnt to make mohan luk gud i thnk use lucknowi chikan ka thoda dna chahiye tha. .

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Lakhu Bro - Fivr said that all our discussions should be about NBT and NBT alone. She never stopped us from discussing. IF rules say that we cannot chat in threads like these. However, she said she will look to open  a chit chat club in the future. She too has a job to do. So we'll just have to follow rules. 

I also feel that Mohan should tell Megha the truth. I am sure that at first Megha will be taken aback. But she will understand him and try to help him. Honestly by hiding such an important fact he is going to punish himself more than anyone else. He's always been shown as an honest person with a great deal integrity. How will he live with himself after all this? For his sanity he should confess. It is now or never. If the truth comes out later who will believe him again?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkap00rMeera_Ka_Mohan-lightinfested-Hit.It.Missmisty85

Susheta IF-Dazzler
Susheta
Susheta

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Ha doc i corectd the post. . Lol. . Blooper ho gaya. . Cv ne dimag ki dahi kr rakha hai

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
hey all, I am breaking my vow to myself and coming back to post...I am completely alright now..I just peeped in today morning and again in the afternoon and was shocked by the negativity..and depressive atmosphere..I couldn't sit still without doing anything..so I set out to write a OS and here I am with the first part..I will be posting the next part within an hour or so..that is a promise and not like my previous un kept promises...please cheer up at least a little.And subha,are you there? I have included a special bit esp for your sake as you were so upset about it.who ever reads it pl  leave your comments also so that i will be motivated to write more.
the link..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108933

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-Hit.It.MissNeelimaSJmisty85Sunna_Deewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index