Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top 5 Scenes of the Week (Page 120)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

AND shaadi on ...shaaniwaar...Mohan ka shaani on shaaniwaarLOL bada bhaari hai uspeLOL

Quite Possible! Maybe thats why no Super Episode for Sangeet. This sat or sunday we will have Super Episode with high drama of whether marriage will happen or not. 

About BV, Jagya ki itni taarifLOL. Kuch bada dhamaka honewala hai kya? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
@fari U dont like Mahirah I like her...but hero is total lajawabLOL
Chalo you watch rishta,com and mahi way ...its on yotuube just 24 episode...watch it...atleast u will not feel too bad about Indian telly shows
@Hi realworld...saying HI first time LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

@Kul

haan yaar, kaafi arsa hua I haven't watched any pakistani drama but do keep myself uptodate with what's happening in the telly world.

I know, 98% of the sub-continent girls have crush on Fawad Khan, the lead of Humsafar ROFL  I liked him better when he used to sing rock songs, I loved his rock music and his voice Day Dreaming anyways, my main reason for not watching humsafar was, firstly I had already read the novel humsafar so didn't think the drama would be as  good in comparison, then secondly, I don't like Mahirah khan, the female lead LOL

Kuch zyaada over-statement nahi hogayaROFL. Mujhe toh woh kaun hai yeh bhi nahi pataLOL

Hit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Subha, you and me count in the 2% LOL

Sunna_Deewani

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
@ Neelu yes I like hujefa too...Shiv and rohann were way too good...Rohan Insha were awesome ...We can never have show like that so high std...Because ekta maaiya has changed thje Indian demographic to crap and moved to moives...

Mujhe lagta hai agar shaaniwar tak gaadi gayi to mohan ki band baja barat nikaelgi...usko khud jhoot chappal milenege madap main

and then noone will belive his truth...kyunki ek patni ko chupake ki duji shaadi karene vaale ko kya khate haiLOL
@Subha

I think might be fillers for all want...SHAANI DEV ki mahima on mohan on shanaiwar
Jagya ki tarif kahan...he was worth watching in last episode...May be Jagya will know abot BP now...and turn to his ild self...that gouri hide that fact to use himLOL vo couple tu tu main main exper t hai

NeelimaSJSunna_Deewani

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Subha, you and me count in the 2% LOL

India ka vast population - I'm not sure if 98% percent ppl know who shahrukh khan is, though he seems to think everyone knows himLOL

NeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Ek patni ko chupakar doosri shaadi karne waale ko "patni addict" kehte hain??? (Just asking) Mohan will try to prove that he is addicted to getting married. He'll say that he was looking to get married for the third time too or something insane.

Silentsoul

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

India ka vast population - I'm not sure if 98% percent ppl know who shahrukh khan is, though he seems to think everyone knows himLOL
As much as I dislike SRK, he is the most well known face in the world. After him comes Tom Cruise. HArd to believe right? True nonetheless Dead

SilentsoulHit.It.Miss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index