Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top 5 Scenes of the Week (Page 119)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
In SSK funny supposedly emotional scene is going on with sad version of kabhi khushi kabhi ghum playing in the BG. I'm ROFLROFL

@ Neelu 

Wednesday has been ominous for NBT most of the time. No Bemisaal Budhwaar pls. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 23 July 2012 at 8:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
@fari But you are not watching pakistani show...recent pakistani show are biggest hit...Khudha or mohabbat...and Humsafar and couple more...you should watch it...they are way better than Indian shows...Unke hero pe mera crush bhi hai LOLu know my choice is good

@sush ending was so good they planned for 2nd season whcih never came...even rishta.com it ended on rohan Isha kiss...LOL

@NEelu I agree I was very distraught when both ended I used to lvoe Viraj and Rohan so much...unke bina mera jeena mushkil ho agaya tha LOLLOL

I doubt even sayemey jayate will have 2nd season ...it way too expensive to garner just 2.5 TRP...AK only is charging 3 crore per episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

realworld123 Groupbie
realworld123
realworld123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
well there is no suspense as rondhi would not allow mohan to tell the truth and mohan would get the first glimpse of what he has gotten into and i have strange feeling renu knows the truth and she would make a tamasha on wedding night and rondhi would cook up some story to save  mohan and then marriage would happen and later on what rondhis mom told rondhi would come true though marriage should happen next week

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.MissSunna_Deewani

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Neelu, this is really a bleak and disheartening prospect for Indian telly industry Dead

if there are no takers then who will dare come up with anymore fresh concepts?

while watching I always felt like turning the pages of a book, slowly slowly, each day bringing something good, beautiful and exciting. Now it has become that book which is given in my course outline, I got to read it, I HAVE to read it, but not for my own pleasure anymore

@Kul

arey yaar, NBT ne hum sab ko ullu bana diya hai LOL sab ek hee bus ke passengers hain humLOL

SilentsoulNeelimaSJ

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I really don't know what will happen today. I hate suspense. I read the last part of book firstLOL
Me too subha I read last part frist even for muder mysetery than start frist page...if ending is good I cant take suspenceLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.MissSunna_Deewani

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I really don't know what will happen today. I hate suspense. I read the last part of book firstLOL
Subha all of us think that they are going to drag the sangeet till wednesday so that they can give us bemisaal budhwaar or shaandar shuravaar LOL
AND shaadi on ...shaaniwaar...Mohan ka shaani on shaaniwaarLOL bada bhaari hai uspeLOL

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
@Kul

haan yaar, kaafi arsa hua I haven't watched any pakistani drama but do keep myself uptodate with what's happening in the telly world.

I know, 98% of the sub-continent girls have crush on Fawad Khan, the lead of Humsafar ROFL  I liked him better when he used to sing rock songs, I loved his rock music and his voice Day Dreaming anyways, my main reason for not watching humsafar was, firstly I had already read the novel humsafar so didn't think the drama would be as  good in comparison, then secondly, I don't like Mahirah khan, the female lead LOL

@realworld

how would renu be already knowing the truth?

NeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Kul - Shiv Day Dreaming  Rohan was funny. In fact I used to like Huzeifa too LOL He was golu molu and cute.

Sach mein agar shaadi shanivar koi hui toh Mohan ko agle 7 janamo tak mrityunjaya mantra ka jaap karna padega.

Fari - No one wants to risk making a change. Look at NBT . Kya tha aur kya bana diya! 

Hit.It.Miss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index