Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top 5 Scenes of the Week (Page 110)

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

Originally posted by manesha76

Nahi yaar Tradition Families Shaadi ke koi bhi occasion mein Black nahi use karte . 

bt reception is just a party ..its nthing traditional ...only a party thrown ...normally it is after all customs ...a week after marriage ..at least here in mumbai ..warna i dnt kno Tongue

n yeh reception main toh sirf ...hi hello ndance hote hai nthing traditional ...sab ka khane pe bulaav ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsingapury

Originally posted by Fari-

Lol Beena, yes, hamara naseeb hee kharab hai LOL

But I am all prepared for this track now, Mohan ki qurbaani tou hou hee chuki hai, agar woh dekh liya mainey tou abb baki sab bhi dekh loon gi Confused NBT merey liye dhakka start gaadi ban gaya hai, apney app ko dhakka laga laga kar dekh loon gi end episode tak LOL

Bye Sumi, Vrinda Hug

Lols fari..
Aja Kal to heroin ke jail main Jane kaa, babies ko janam dene kaa...aur babies ko. Kho dene kaa...then leap kaa season chal raha hain...specially rangila channel...did you see they did same with parichay ...like uttaran...

So we never know...after this track meghakp kill rids and go to jail and nanhi addu with Mohan...but after leap addu hate Mohan...because of him his mother go jailShocked

Yaar ye kyaa Ho raha hain muje bachaao

nahiii ...plss aisa kuch na ho i hope 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapuryHit.It.Miss

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Originally posted by bsingapury

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Beena - I think they are just trying to test our patience. I think we'll know by the end of this week where the track is going.

They have spent lots of money on all these friends...so they will take advantage of it...and keep showing sangit...and in back drop this rids drama ...so those friends phan power also get curios to watch...this nonsense..to know what's   happening...Shocked

I think this function will on this week at least and expect lots of thing this week...May be the whole lot of drama and twist will be in this week only and from the mid of next week i.e from August we may get to see MM together and happyDay Dreaming Hope that this tormenting track of Ridz. get finished by this week...Finger crossed...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-bsingapuryHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

@Beena

arey yaara, itna pareshan na hou advance mein, aur na socho bura bura, jitna bura hua hai, utna hee kaafi hai hamarey liye...abb Mohan Bigamy karta hai yaa nahi aur Megha kia karti hai aur kia nahi, jo hou ga dekha jaye ga.

abhi se pareshan honey ka matlab ye ke khoon khaulao pehley, phir episode aaney ke baad alag khaulao, result will be all of us going anemic LOL

Edited by Fari- - 23 July 2012 at 7:17am

-lightinfested-bsingapury

-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged

@Beena

arey yaara, itna pareshan na hou advance mein, aur na socho bura bura, jitna bura hua hai, utna hee kaafi hai hamarey liye...abb Mohan Bigamy karta hai yaa nahi aur Megha kia karti hai aur kia nahi, jo hou ga dekha jaye ga.

abhi se pareshan honey ka matlab ye ke khoon khaulao pehley, phir episode aaney ke baad alag khaulao, result will be all of us going anemic LOL

i  agreee ...

bina lets concentrate on saares n dresses n food ...mohan megha dekh lge apna apna ...LOL

bsingapuryHit.It.Miss

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged

@Beena

Yaa I know..that's why I said I a only reading updates now a days..if any scene recommended then only that scene I watch..otherwise...iron ki kami Ho jaayegiWink

Phir iron kaa dandaa le kar sab ko maar me ko man hogaLOL

Krazzyriya...I also don't want this thing happen...as handles not look like father...of grown up kids lolsss...

-lightinfested-Hit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
personally, I am hoping that with Indu coming, the shaadi of MM gets delayed, Mohan gets a breather and the chance to tell Megha all the truth this way, then Megha understands him eventually after some rona dhona, and decides to go ahead with marriage with the consent of Indu also coming inevitably...

Then after MM marriage, Riddhi indulges in sadistic kind of self-torturing attempts, suicidal I mean, gets admitted in hospital in critical, hence her parents end up getting compelled to call up Mohan, So in this way, drama quotient will also remain, a psycho vamp creating troubles in hero heroine's married life and causing them much hurt

-lightinfested-bsingapury

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Come one guys you all discussed in length about the Megha's dress but not for Mohan's dress...This is partiality LOL Bye guys will come at 9...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJbsingapuryHit.It.Miss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index