Susheta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Whoa fari thanks fr that dil ka rishta stmt. . Makes me happy*fln silly*
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Neelu

Who bells the cat situation! Noone wants to risk. The initial episodes are kept different to attract attention and once the viewers get addicted, they resort to same old techniques and we still follow them in the hope that it will become better😆. 

@ Fari

I don't know much about other channel history, but from the looks of it, it seems like all the channels do the same thing. I visited Navya forum when the time slot change happened for it, just to see what those ppl are saying. They were saying Star Plus is worst😆. I think all the channels are just the same when it comes to business. 
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sush - Psycho Rishta is crazy. The lead of that serial scares me. She looks pale and ghost like. No offense but I don't like her. Why have people forgotten simplicity?
Susheta thumbnail
True neelu. . Smj was 1 shw sp bked. . 3 k upar trp gaya nai bt they let it cmp its run. . I hpe it cums bk. . M al fr it. .
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Neelu 

😆 You expect Riddhima ki history? 

CVs ne abhi tak Mohan ki history sahi se nahi dikhaya hai. Megha ke parents toh koi umeed na pehele kabhi thi na ab hai😆. 

Psycho Ristha - Kaun hai / Kya hai😕? 
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago
Susheta thumbnail
Coz simple is beautiful. .
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Fari - Until and unless someone takes a step towards change how will things change. Each channel solemnly take an oath to show at least one serial which is different. They should have an unspoken understanding never to touch that serial. There has to be a start somewhere right? Colors says I won't do it or I'll lose GRP's to SP/SOny/Zee. SP says they can't lose the lead they've built so painstakingly over the years. Each channel passes the buck to the other. They'll keep manufacturing such crap and there'll be people to lap it all up. 

yaar with the privatization that happened pata nahi, how many years back, privatization of telly world - all channels are in such a cut throat competition to bag the best sponsors and advertisers, it is not an entertainment churning machine anymore, it's just  a business for them now ðŸ˜•

No one is prepared to take the initiative as you say..I don't know where or when will it stop being so..

The TRP system in Pakistan is flawed in the very basic sense too, like it's not an accurate assessment of the country's audience, both rural and urban but at least, in most cases, TRP doesn't affect the story to be changed to such drastic extents like it does in India.

Maybe that's because most dramas, even today, in Pakistan are novel-based so the maximum alteration that they do with the script is mostly to insert some OTT drama and increase the Romance quotient a bit, to make the audience happy and keep them glued.

The script/story doesn't go through any drastic changes
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Susheta

True neelu. . Smj was 1 shw sp bked. . 3 k upar trp gaya nai bt they let it cmp its run. . I hpe it cums bk. . M al fr it. .

People say they don't have time for serials like SMJ because who wants to spend 1.5 hours listening to the problems of the middle class! That is how crass thinking has become when it comes to TV. 

AK said there will be another season for SMJ. 
Silentsoul thumbnail
HI everyone

HIf ari sush neelu kya discussion going

@ fari...Main ullu...mera naam actually ghar ka hai kullu...to sab mujhe ullu kee bulate hai./...ki show se dil lagake ...roti rahti hoon...I m bigeest ullu...main PH kee jhaanse main aa gayi jabki inke dono show maine dekhe the fir bhi😆

NEELU./...sony took charge...they brought some 7 YAsh raj show...I will define rishta.com, Maahi way, Khote sikey one of best genre in recent time...I recommend all of you to watch it they were 24 episode...only...one of best shows you will get american feeling
But thy never got trp till 1. and sony dint bring their 2nd season...
I think...even zee brought zee smile...but it went to kappot...
Till this trp system exsit we are stuck with this stuff only...🥱
Susheta thumbnail
I dnt mind if it dsnt cm on sp. . Doordarshan vl work fine. . 2 epi i saw on it . . And wn people(middle clas) cn thnk so highly of themselves than god save the country. .
Heya kul jus tokn abt trp ghulam chanels