Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Fari-

Shyams, I think Indu devi is going to show her jalwa on tuesday, that is tomorrow, pata nahi kyun but muhey aisa lagta hai that today they'll pass the episode in tidbits of Mohan's struggling to let Megha know of the truth, but getting prevented somehow.

Then there's will tidbits of Riddhi's psycho Mehendi M and all, Mohan worrying about it etc etc.

This would mean that shaadi is going to be shown only tomorrow, hence Indu's entry tomorrow to

Hi Fari :-)

Yes that Mehendi act by PR was too much, She told her mother that she is going to attend the MM sangeet to prove that she will not come in the way of Mohan's happiness but sangeet me jate hi psycho attach aa gaya πŸ˜•
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Okay lets name the days Moronic Monday, Torturous Tuesday, W*F Wednesday and Thakela Thursday, Freaky Friday!! πŸ˜†..NBT will be all of these this entire week πŸ˜†..

Masu, Rondi ka Pati Parmeshwar hai Monu πŸ˜†..thats the word 

THANKS FOR THAT πŸ€£
i knew the word but was jumbling it πŸ˜†
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Shyam - Even I want a Indu v/s Renu match. Yesterday I took bets on Indu v/s Renu and not a single person bet on Indu 🀣 Everyone went GO RENUUU!!!! It's time someone taught Screechy Bhatnagar a lesson and who better than our Dabang Renu Bhyas πŸ˜Ž

Renu Bhyas bhill bhin the match hands down!!! πŸ˜†
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Okay lets name the days Moronic Monday, Torturous Tuesday, W*F Wednesday and Thakela Thursday, Freaky Friday!! πŸ˜†..NBT will be all of these this entire week πŸ˜†..

Masu, Rondi ka Pati Parmeshwar hai Monu πŸ˜†..thats the word 

Wednesday has always been a bad day for NBT. We always used to crib about worrisome wednesdays. Waise ab toh har din aisa hi hain πŸ˜†
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

nice namesπŸ˜† 
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fari-

@Mamta

ok checking it, Jumana's banner is awesome yaar!! too good!

I think where banner and creations are concerned, Bidzie, Sehar, Jumana <----- these three make the best ones, I have time and again, gone through the creations gallery and these names have always featured with the best and most beautiful creations.

@Chutki

ok you go to sleep πŸ€—  mai ayii aur tum jaa rahi hou, chalo sweet dreams πŸ˜†

Rofl... ab Bidzie ko bhi samajh mein agaya hoga ki main uski ko humesha kyon bolti hoon...πŸ˜†
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Hi Fari πŸ€—...replied to your PM now πŸ˜†.

Shyam, mujhe lagta hai aaj ka poora episode Mohan ka guilt ke build up mein jaayega and then they will have a Bemisaal Budhwar or a Thakela Thursday episode to show Indu's entry. Badme to definitely free style between Indu and Renu πŸ˜†

Yes they will drag for few days 4 sure and we can only hope Mohan opens his mouth b4 d wedding Otherwise I can see PR shifting to JM soon and sallow Mohan alive just by giving her patented killer looks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thakela Thursday πŸ€£πŸ€£  πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Shyams

yeah, it really made her appear so scarily interesting+++..clearly her good sense over rode her illness in the hospital scene, where she told her mother that she'll be fine if Mohan gets married to riddhi but on watching it getting done in real, her mental illness came into play naa...she clearly gets some sadistic satisfaction in torturing herself with such thoughts.

it really seems that she feel in some freaky kind of love at first meet with Mohan, so now, though being unaware of it herself, her love is irreversible, she just can't help but hang onto it 
misty85 thumbnail
Guys I'm posting the links for banner samples ... select the size & type

This was CI thread banner

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2896158

This is animated banner of DC
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3105779
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Shyam - Even I want a Indu v/s Renu match. Yesterday I took bets on Indu v/s Renu and not a single person bet on Indu 🀣 Everyone went GO RENUUU!!!! It's time someone taught Screechy Bhatnagar a lesson and who better than our Dabang Renu Bhyas πŸ˜Ž

Yes Renu will all her Yoga experience (courtesy d real Guru ji) will have an upper hand πŸ˜†