Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hai mamta,do you think truth will be out in today's epi? i do not think so..they will stretch it till tomorrow at least
misty85 thumbnail
@sita: It's quite obvious that they are going to stretch it for some more time. I really doubt now whether truth will be out or not...but I seriously want mohan to tell megha no matter what happens. 
sitamma thumbnail
@ mamta..yes,at least before the marriage..and it should be mohan who tells megha ..i do not want her to know the truth from any other source.
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
practiaclly toh mohan ko sab at least megha ko batana chahiye ...  or else as kul said she will bhi dusari aurat ...an illeagal wife ...d woh in pati patni ... nmegha kaise react karegi mujhe samjh nahi aa raha ..wht so u guys think .kaisa reaction hoga uska ????????
misty85 thumbnail
@sita: same here I don't want further humiliation for mohan... that would be unbearable. Have you noticed manesha has become sizzler... I'm trying to find a congratulatory post for her...
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

@sita: same here I don't want further humiliation for mohan... that would be unbearable. Have you noticed manesha has become sizzler... I'm trying to find a congratulatory post for her...

deb has prepared one ðŸ˜Š
sitamma thumbnail
that arshi had written that there will be lot of MM romance on monday...so probably the precap scene will come as the last scene..lekhin muche nahin pata,how mohan will be in a mood to romance after seeing riddima in the last scene of friday...muche meri OS zyada accha lagta hai..I am scared to tune in to colors at 10.30pm today..but cannot refrain from doing it as well.
sitamma thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazzybeam

I have already congratulated her.
misty85 thumbnail

practiaclly toh mohan ko sab at least megha ko batana chahiye ...  or else as kul said she will bhi dusari aurat ...an illeagal wife ...d woh in pati patni ... nmegha kaise react karegi mujhe samjh nahi aa raha ..wht so u guys think .kaisa reaction hoga uska ????????

You know what manesha wrote something similar scene where mohan tells megha & cries

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3102951

Lol... this reminded me of a similar scene in Geet... that was well written & enacted.
misty85 thumbnail

That's great... link de de...