Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shourie

Chalo guys...suman and Fari and silent Meera πŸ˜‰ (i saw you) πŸ˜†...i am off to sleep...bye all...good night sleep well...sweet dreams πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—..see you all again next weekend πŸ€—...till then have a good time...take care guys πŸ€—...will miss you guys so much again this week πŸ˜­..and hopefully NBT will get back to normal again...and this track will finish πŸ‘πŸΌ 

bye guys πŸ€— πŸ€—

Hi, sorry yaar, too much power cuts here... So, couldn't come all day.😭
@Fari, Neelima, Shubha, Susheta, and all others ... HelloπŸ€—
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohan-sun-na

Hi, sorry yaar, too much power cuts here... So, couldn't come all day.😭
@Fari, Neelima, Shubha, Susheta, and all others ... HelloπŸ€—

meera,please read the following post.and comment.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108933
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
I was just reading the first few pages... Nice analysis by all...πŸ˜ƒ
realworld123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok well wedding is certain and there is tiny possibility that it might happen after everything is resolved amicably but  i think best chance is thar some half truth will come out then rondi would cook up some story to save mohan  then mm marriage would happen then rondhi would blackmail mohan and then some weird twist is planned to save  mohan from rondi and redeem his character but that would take time but the big problem  in this serial is  that  script has changed at last minute many times  so no guarantee but some good will come 
realworld123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
and guys yesterday in crime patrol there was this story where husband did not know of wifes affair with best friend for 6 years so think of it how easy it would be to keep megha in dark about this rondhi and this way it is good for cvs as on one hand they can  keep audience happy by some good mm guru nanhi addu scenes and they can add drama by rondhi cenes
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
@sitamma, just finished reading your OS... loved it...πŸ˜‰

Mohan holding Megha in his arms... wow, I was widely grinning and blushing...😳 Such cute scenes can be seen only in OS... and rejoice on them.πŸ˜ƒ
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sita, read your OS and enjoyed every bit of it!!! Lovely work πŸ˜Š
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Sita, read your OS and enjoyed every bit of it!!! Lovely work πŸ˜Š

abhi mann thoda halka hua?
next part is a bit painful
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitamma1

abhi mann thoda halka hua?
next part is a bit painful

Sita I have already braced myself to see everything painful in your OS and in the show. But your OS was really beautiful because you always keep the essence of OLD NBT intact in it. 

I was away from the forum and didnt watch the Friday episode either so was saved from a lot of hearache πŸ˜Š. I knew Ridhima will come and start dreaming about M-R. May be the mehendi thing was a bit too much. May be she has amnesia of some kind. She forgot that in the morning she had promised Mohan that there will be nothing between them..mehendi thing was kept to make Mohan guilty and reveal the truth to Megha..but they could have come up with something better...sigh! Too bad to expect anything now isnt it? 
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post/thread...
For me it was Megha's confession scene that stole my heart...Nothing could beat Mohan's expressions in that sequence...Made me watch the sequence again and again...