MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top 5 Scenes of the Week - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
even i m fond of saares ... bt mujhe megha ke aaj kal ke saares jyaada aache lagte hai ... her very earlier saares were gud bt it made her luk bechaari ...abhi jo woh pink-bule   pinkgreen .even her office saares were gud ...bt ekdum starting ke were nt tht gud 
Originally posted by Fari-

But I am afraid to say, that we might not be seeing in this kind of attire anytime soon or ever because that will make Megha look younger than her 28 years, because Aakansha won't be able to carry the look of a 28year old married woman in clad in shalwar kameez...

LOL...28 years old??? I thought she must be 30+ in the show...If I am not mistaken she married Amar 11 years ago. If she is 28 then seems it was child marriage for Megha...

OMG... ab ek aur na-insaafi...child marriage...then became widow... then was supposed to marry Manav... and now Mohan...par usme bhi jhol hone ka poora chance hai!!!
Originally posted by Fari-

Ash cutie pie *hugs*

Abhi Indu ne apni full entry bhi nahi maari ke tumko abhi se cheenkein aaney lagi?

Abhi jab Indu aye gi naa Tuesday ki episode mein, tou phir we all shall bhi trying to cough our throats sore, trying to spit her out of her systems :(
I am still rooting for a fight between Indu and Renu. Every time I see them together on screen I go "fight! fight!fight!".  Love watching Renu b**** slapping Indu  Renu's mouth is far more karara than Indu's mindless rubbish. Indu really doesn't know what she is speaking. 
Originally posted by -Vrinda-

Hi all wat disscussions going on??🤗

Vrinda sweetie *hugs*

discussing whether we all shall be able to see Megha in shalwar kameez ever? Currently, the chances of this happening look bleak because it'll make her look younger plus not at all convincing as a mother of two kids
I abso love her sarees. . Ek adh pasand nai ate. .
Originally posted by kkkap00r

LOL...28 years old??? I thought she must be 30+ in the show...If I am not mistaken she married Amar 11 years ago. If she is 28 then seems it was child marriage for Megha...

OMG... ab ek aur na-insaafi...child marriage...then became widow... then was supposed to marry Manav... and now Mohan...par usme bhi jhol hone ka poora chance hai!!!
Bro seriously!!!! When Nanhi placed the matrimonial ad in PL it clearly said Megha is 28 years ðŸ˜† I think 11 years include a few years of dating.
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by krazzybeam

even i m fond of saares ... bt mujhe megha ke aaj kal ke saares jyaada aache lagte hai ... her very earlier saares were gud bt it made her luk bechaari ...abhi jo woh pink-bule   pinkgreen .even her office saares were gud ...bt ekdum starting ke were nt tht gud 

Kiran, some of her sarees, when she started to work in PL, those sarees were quite good, kept the color and simplicity quotient of her's in balance
Renu is pure entertainment her words very bd bt her eng makes me laugh. . I thnk makn her fight in eng wld be a paisa vasool for us. .
@lakhu .she is wid amar frm 11yrs ... lyk  may be at  d ag of 15 she fell in fr amar ðŸ˜• ...den dey married when she ws 19 den she had nanhi when she ws 20 den addu when ws 23 ...

well 15yrs to fall in love ..kuch jyaada hi tender age nahi hai 
Yes it defo includs their courtship peroid. .