Shobha

WREX

PrittB

zobia14799

UrshP

ankur281

cutesush1

Rules

1. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
2. Do not bash any actor or character.

Please introduce yourself to the other members in the thread.

[If any member wants to be included in member's list, please pm the topic maker]
Posted: 11 years ago
Discussion Topics

1. Megha's confession
2. Mohan Nanhi scenes
3. Megha & Mohan scene
4. Megha - MIL scene
5. Megha - Addu scene

You can include any other scene of your choice as well. Please post pics, avis & videos to support your argument if necessary. 😊

New guidelines & rules for MMT members!! 

As you all know we need to reform ourselves to avoid further warnings. So here are some guidelines for the members which will be strictly implemented. 😊

1. No one-line messages will be posted on first 3 pages of MMT. Simply write as Reserved.
2. Only people who are going to write an analysis of the episode or show must reserve on page 1& 2. After reserving your post you should not leave it reserved after episode is aired. You must post either analysis or pics.
3. No chatting is allowed till 3 pages & till the episode airs. 
Chatting should be done in old thread & it should be regarding the show. No personal talks till 20 pages. 😆
4. Cut down quoting other member's posts. Each & every member doesn't need to be quoted. Only relevant part should be quoted. 
5. On weekends when no episode is going to be aired. We shall have a special thread dedicated to stroy/actor/symbolism/prediction/crew members. So members should try to write something about the topic. The topic shall be decided by the members collectively one or two days before. 

Lastly those who committed mistake of breaking these rules shall be punished. 😆
Toh ab punishment bhi bata doon. 😉
Jisse bhi galti hogi usko NBT pe ek OS/FF likhna hoga. Those who make VMs will have to make a VM on the song chosen by the members. 😉
Please co-operate & keep the thread neat & clean & well-organized. 😊

Thanks!! 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago
I find choosing a favorite scene from last week too difficult as i'm not able to relate to this new mohan and new NBT 2.0. So i will try with Pics 

I always wanted to see good bonding between Mohan and FIL. But under current scenario everything is ignored for unnecessary. FIL- Mohan bonding is no TRP materials. So they won't really deal with it. 

Still i liked when FIL came to mohan's house with the proposal. Mohan's dazed, reserved state with FIL. Looks like he can't Papaji considers him good. He obviously wants a father like Papaji. In all their scenes, it seems to come out. 

FIL Enters and mohan/Guru welcome him. 

Fondness and respect in Mohan. (kuch khaa raha hai kya mohan😆. MIL ne prasad diya hai😆)

Now Mohan Nanhi Sweet Moments 

At mohan's house 

I guess Its a mix of emotions - happy for Nanhi😃 and guilt about the Riddhima Kaand

Nanhi in Nani mode😆

Mohan enjoying her Dadima acts😊

Nanhi exposes her mom's lie😆

Mohan's you are caught look and Megha's caught look 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago

New TellyBuzz video of MM sangeet🥳

There is new TellyBuzz video of MM sangeet..😃 please comment on it.😛

It shows whole sangeet and MM singing NBT title track😳 and Kunal whistles the tune too..😳😆 and Parichay heroine says Megha is very samajhdaar..😲😆 sab sambhal legi..😲😆 

here is link:-

Edited by -Swetha- - 11 years ago

Although Megha's confession in front of Mohan himself and their lovely hug was the most awaited scene for last 7 months for me just like it was for others.

But out of the given scenes above, I would rate Megha - Mohan conversation as the best.

This scene showed a conversation between two matured people who are just going to get married in a day's time and who wanted to tell important things to each other which they didn't tell before. It showed the trust they have in each other.

This conversation not only showed Mohan in his true character but also showed Megha's maturity.

Mohan didn't want to hide anything from Megha even after knowing what impact it may have on their relationship. He even told Megha that he doesn't know how she would react after knowing the truth as it was different from whatever has happened earlier.

Megha on the other hand told him why she agreed to marry Manav and why she had to hurt Mohan. When Megha said that its not necessary to tell each secret before marriage as long as they have trust in each other's love. To me it was symbolic of Megha's experience of a married life, the time she spent with Amar. She is now senior to Mohan in these matters.

Megha's confession ❤️ was one of the fav scenes of mine. It was like Megha breaking out of all her inhibitions.

Megha's conversation with Addu showed a mother who loves her kids so much and showed that with love and soft talk with kids you can easily win their hearts 😊

Mohan-Nanhi scenes have always been great. The way Nanhi speaks to Mohan thinking they are at same level brings the much needed break from the serious sequences. It makes feel so relaxed. Mohan in turn does the same thing to Nanhi. He loves her so much and not a single time he behaved with her as if he is so elder to her. Such is their chemistry.

Megha MIL scene was also good. It was really good to see such transformation in MIL's attitude in a few weeks time!!!

Well, I hope nothing makes Mohan and Megha suffer anymore. I would love to see them together, happy and always in love!!!

Here I want to dedicate my VM to Mohan and Megha:

"Is Qadar Pyar Hai Tumse E Humsafar"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RghAJl6sTrw[/YOUTUBE]

And I hope ... no more heartbreaks for this lovely couple!!!

Edited by kkkap00r - 11 years ago

Thanks for this special MMT thread Subha..🤗

I think..the much awaited  Megha's confession scene was definitely the top scene of this week..in fact it was the Best MM moment till now...is brilliantly portrayed by kunal n Akanksha..👏⭐️👏

Wanted to share My vm made on MM confession scene..i  mxed  HD instrumental version  with  the original  song..found these lyrics..opt for the scene..

MOhan MEgha Vm ~ Bol na Halke Halke ~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbTumbARmW4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Bharti_k - 11 years ago
edit ..haan i m here .after thinking hard over these or even other scenes  ...  dis new nbt isnt giving my logical n philosophicla brains to think (jo already kum hai ) bt i tried my level best to do soo ... 

1) Mohan- megha hug ... a scene for we all were craving to see ... a sweet hug between dese to love birds ... (sad thing is tht we dint enjoy it even )... well d scene the hug looked more lyk a cheating ...bt stii kunal n aakansha played it out well ... specially kunal  he sucessfully emoted inner turmoil of mohan wid perfection ...all dat mohan felt ws even felt by us ... d only fact is tht i wsnt able to empathise  wid mohan very much ...coz 'dis-guy-married-in-drunk-state-in-anger' ws a thought bothering to d bits ... bt here i m still trying to analyse der feelings (wish me luck hope i dnt get  wrathfull current n anger towards mohan) ... kunal ws show stealer dat day his expressions ...were bang onn 

the moment mohan gt down his bike he saw megha before him ... and he even nodded his head thinking tht dis must be a dream ... how funny is it u hav been crusading fra thing to happen in ur lyf ...  n der it is b4 u ..n u think it is a dream ...bt anyways ... mohan came to kno tht megha is der fr real ... n he isnt dreaming ... megha ws onn 9th cloud tht day . ...she ws finally going to achieve her love ... all she had in her brains ws tht  frm nw on wards she isnt reqd to cramp her feeling in her already tear filled heart .she is blessed wid love again ...no more barriers ... though she ws denying b4 .she sumwhere wanted to be mohan since a long tym ... bt different circumtances dint allow her feeling to pop up ... bt nw every obstacle is cut thrown out of d way n she is a b4 she captures all her happiness ... mohan went numb he had many feelings running over his head .his shivering n disbelief said it all (kunal u r d man ) it ws a tough moment fr mohan his very fantasy his very passion his dream his luck .his love ..his lady  is be4 him ...has by herself walked to him...bt he wants dis to false .dis cnt be true .at dis pt never ws d only thing going onn in his mind ... well hus few moments b4 we soo eruptions of different feeling on mohan's face ...when every thing was happy n quite around him ...bt inside him der ws noise ...he ws screaming ...bt when megha started wid biwi tlks  n said yeh sapna nahi hai ...he ws still ... he had no movements ... he ws unable to react .rather unable to think ... he ws stuck in weird n freaky situation ... where around him everything is noisy  bt inside him everything is quite .every thing is silent n everthing has frozen ... his power to understand n react ws totally lost ... so during dat scene when ws in dreamy mode wid biwi  dialog  (i really felt fr dis gal ...she ws soo happy bt has no idea wht next is gonna happen .. she ws fr d first tym ws nt thinking abt future abt difficulties bt ws living in present moment ... her talks  quite clearly tld   tht she firmly believes  d fact tht  nthing will go wrong ... coz nw i hav mohan .nthing cn go wrong ... poor gal ) he ws just quite ... megha den took dat one step which kept her away frm her love ... she hugged him .tightly ... nw she wont let her love go ...nw she wont lave him alone ... she at tht very moment decided to stand by mohan ... megha  just hugged whole world in her arms ... she had it all at tht mohan ... mohan still ws numb ... bt he had his wold in his arm too.. hw wuld he let go her ... fr a sec nthing  made sense to him .. he deep inside heard hug her ... n he did tht ... d moment he hugged her ... every relation every sorrow every thing in dis dis wrold seemed worthless to him ...fr he had grabbed priceless thing in his arm ... he ws soo lost in moment ...he for once thought everything will be fine .. even he gt involved wid megha n gt lost in fantasy ... ahhh a moment both fr mohan n megha 

bt fr us viewer it ws a pathetic thing to see ... it felt lyk mohan is cheating on megha ... n megha will only be left wid tears ...her happiness ws short lived ...

bakia ka i ll write later 

tell me kaise laga 😕

Edited by krazzybeam - 11 years ago
Nice title Subha, it's indeed a revised version of NBT that we are getting to see nowadays  but  got to make the best and most of it while it lasts. Going back to my original optimism and loving self (like Kul said, we are all swinging like pendulums), out of all the highlighted scenes for today, the two that formed the focal feature for me were the MM doorstep convo from 18th & 19th July and Megha Saroj convo from 18th july Episode. So me be delving deeper into those.

Megha Mohan scene

Ahh the scene took off with shyness galore where we saw our Mirchi madam turning into a shy baby bird. We all had been long-awaiting this moment in time when Megha's love would manifest itself in exactly such a way, when just Mohan's single piercing, heated glance from across the room would turn her cheeks all rosy and her heart-rate shooting rocket high.
Loved how playfully Mohan brought her out of that shy awkwardness and set the tempo of the meeting clear. Little did he know that Megha's next words would make him tremble all over. Megha did what we all, especially Neelu and me, had been so yearning to watch her do, for ages now.

Till that moment, Megha had clearly hadn't ever thought to take the initiative as she must have been waiting for a magic bullet to come and make this problematic issue disappear out of her life but now on the eve of her Sangeet, which formed their very first step together into a new sunny horizon, she wisely decided to get herself free from all the silent hurting shadows of her fears. Megha shared all her fears and apprehensions about Indu with Mohan, frankly and honestly. Somehow I had expected her to also voice out her reasons for not wanting to embitter Mohan's relation with Indu but anyways, what she told and how she went about doing it, was nearly upto our expectations. Her show of trust in Mohan and his capabilities to deal with this issue with a sound and tolerant mind, was proof enough of her new resolute state-of-mind. I do hope that as per her words, whenever this issue of Indu comes back to seriously haunt their married life, Megha will choose to follow these very words of hers and give Mohan a strong shoulder to fall back on.

Megha's frank sentiments, brought out the agaitation and inner struggle of Mohan so visibly. His face displayed clearly, the warring between his heart and mind whic were in bitter conflict with each other. Voicing out all his concern and off-loading all his troubling thoughts right there and then, seemed to him, like a trip to the Dentist. He was aware deep inside that all this discomfort will stop once the issue is out in the open but all the same, he didn't want to go through with it, knowing that it would hurt too much, hurt Megha, consequently him too.
Right then Megha's donned the role of his senior, magically!! I say magically because one moment she looked all perturbed watching the conflicting emotions flitting across Mohan's agitated face but the next moment, she decided to take the situation in her hands and voiced out those words of experience. It depicted her familiarity with what responsibilities and burdens the marriage and wedded life brings with it. 

Megha's words -

"Aitebaar ki baat hai, dheere dheere aata hai, Uss mein itni jaldbazi mat karo"

"Merey liye iss se ziada kuch bhi nahi, ke Tum mujh se pyar karte ho ' Imaandaari se Pyar, aur mai bhi tum se pyar karti hoon, Iss ke ilawa mereyliye kuch bhi matter nahi karta, kuch bhi nahi"

These words, acted as a soothing balm for Mohan's disturbingly flustered soul. Her words re-instated the fact that their relationship will be strong enough to weather the storms, If they both are not able to talk things over, smile into each other's eyes, share little joys, intimacies and stick together when big trials come, only this way their love won't lost indeed.

Megha Saroj scene 

I loved this scene as much as the Megha Mohan scene. It induced and depicted all the dynamics of pain, angst, regret and new found love and respect that their relationship has undergone since Amar's untimely death.

MIL ' DIL relationship is one which is very delicate, sensitive and one of the most complex among all the relations. Right from the very start we have always seen Saroj tripping long helplessly on the slippery slope that this relationship comes with, which got compounded with the bitterness and doubts that shrouded Amar's sudden death. This conversation held so much depth for the sole reason that after all the long-term prejudice, Saroj decided to lay the past to rest and embrace this new phase in Megha's life with open arms. Recalling the moment of Megha's entry in their lives as Amar's wife, she made sure to bolster Megha's belief that indeed she as Amar's mother, is now atoning by letting go of her previous aversion and dislike, her prejudices. She also brought up the subject of Megha's suffering the abandonment from her parents, that moment was so heart-warming to watch. That's what brought tears to Megha's eyes. Indeed it was a redefining moment for them both

Megha Addu scene
It was a cute one, lovely and adorable to watch. Megha did so cutely reassured Addu and laid his fears to rest. It was one of those moments which we all had been hoping to see, especially since Addu has been largely absent since last few weeks. So it was a a sight for sore eyes.

Sorry it took so long, mobile typing at work does take long lol

Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
This week began with Megha confessing his love for Mohan. Mohan was shocked completely hearing that. He almost left all hopes of hearing those magical words from the one whom he loves the most.

Mohan didn't know how to react.

Kunal's expressions made the scene a wonderful & most memorable moment of the week. 😳

Next scene of the week was Mohan Nanhi & Megha scene. From now on Mohan-Nanhi relationship is going to change forever but still both want to keep their friendship intact.
MN hug was truly magical moment & I was waiting for that since the NBT showed a disastrous moment.

It was one brief moment which lightened up not only our face but Mohan's as well. 😳

The best scene of the week was Mohan Megha talk. Mohan was in teasing mode but it lead to some serious discussions between them. True to her nature Megha revealed the real issues behind reluctance to accept his love. It was really good move by the makers which left me thinking that all is not lost. It was for the first time both Mohan & Megha talked really about their relationship & Megha indirectly shared her insecurities with Mohan. Both didn't talk much about these in detail. Megha was visiting Mohan's house just before their marriage so it was good that she told him everything in whatever limited time they had.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnZ0UyiQQT0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Next scene was fountain scene which I loved the most in the entire week. Despite Mohan's relation being fixed with Megha he takes the permission from Nanhi before touching the fountain. He repairs it & gets Megha's smile as his reward. 😉

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq5N54YMMfE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Last Best scene for me in the entire week was Mohan-Megha-Nanhi scene at the engagement. Mohan, Nanhi & Megha were their usual self. It was wonderful to see Mohan signalling at Megha. It simply reminded me of old PL days. 😳
Edited by misty85 - 11 years ago
🤗😊Subha...apt topic😆...even i am not liking this new version of NBT so much!!!...well let me try and highlight the good things...after overlooking the drama that is being shown nowadays(sorry i dont want to hurt the feelings of others who are enjoying the current track...i just want to express my views😳)...well frankly i was not being able to enjoy the sangeet ceremony because i dont know why riddhima madam gatecrashed to create problems for Megha and Mohan...she seriously looked like some psycho spirit to me😆 ...but one positive view is that Mohan might tell the truth to Megha..well i atleast hope he will be able to!...all i want is  the Riddhima drama to be finished and peace to be brought back to the show!😳...well i know that drama is necessary for TRPs but that does not mean the audience will be shown illogical tracks such as this one😔 
now coming back to the topics that are selected for discussion...

MEGHA'S CONFESSION- it was nice and the scene again became unforgettable from ordinary due to the acting...kudos to Kunal who really brought Mohan alive that day...his reaction was just outstanding...(especially when he put his hand on his mouth in disbelief that Megha had actually confessed her feelings)...
it was like a dream to him...at that moment..the two were just lost in each other's love forgetting every pain, every tension, or even how others might react. Then came the great call from madam psycho who disturbed this peaceful moment and the two lovers! ...and that to the signature ringtone was changed into an ordinary one...at that time when Mohan spoke to ridz on the phone...all i felt was this is not Mohan..this is some ordinary hero!😭...an ordinary fellow who had made a very stupid mistake of marrying a random psycho to fulfill her father's last wish😕(which by the way might not be the last wish as he is still alive😛)
To talk about Megha...she looked beautiful...
she was lost in love as well...trying to tell Mohan that she loved him! she loved him the way he was( she asked him to keep his shoe laces untied)...and then she confessed...😍...and this time she did not hesitate...she exposed all her true feelings for him without thinking😍..
.i was totally absorbed in that moment😍..it was beautiful.!!
and then came the first hug😍...which totally added to the atmosphere of love around them...they were lost in each other's arms...unaware of the world...

BUT psycho madam just had to interfere😡...causing this atmosphere to be polluted with the harsh reality of Mohan's marriage with her!
Well the confession was a memorable scene if the Riddhima angle would be omitted...Mohan could have retained that happiness he felt after megha told about her true feelings but he could not because of that call...it is this very Riddhima angle which is bothering me as well!!...but there is nothing to do!!!!...TRPs are also much required!!! Well at least TRPs have been constant due to this track...otherwise i find no positiveness in this...and i am not even being able to enjoy the moments( which were supposed to be magical...as it is after all the marriage of our Mohan and Megha)...!😒 but this magic seems to be absent..*sigh*

MOHAN-NANHI-  Nanhi has always been a sweet heart for me...she is the little angel of the show🤗...love it when she starts to be NAANI rather than NANHI!!! she looks so cute when she talks to Mohan like he is her classmate😊...well yes she is used to calling him "SPIDERMAN"...it is a name which only she can call him and no one else..it belongs to her!! it was her who gave Mohan that name...their relationship is truly wonderful...they treat each other as equals...yet respect each other...Nanhi and Mohan's relationship has developed each day and now it has transformed into an unbreakable bond...which began with friendship and is going to culminate into a father- daughter relationship(hopefully soon!)...This unusual duo never fail to dissatisfy when they are together on the screen...and it becomes all the more adorable when Nanhi begins to behave like a grandmom with those pink framed spectacles😳 🤗...in the scene when Mohan thanks her for her hanky knots and her wishes...i was thanking her too..(only if she would tie another knot to prevent Riddhima from entering Mohan's life😆).
..She looked so cute at that time!...and their special hi5 which is again unique like their relationship😳...there she had fulfilled another of her Spiderman's wishes by bringing her mother to meet him😳

...and you could see the happiness on her Spiderman's face after seeing Megha outside the door!...
Nanhi also asks...why cant elders talk "seedhs seedhe"
...only if she would know that elders were not as innocent as she was and Mohan and Megha were feeling shy at that time!☺️...(that was a really cute scene with megha shying away from mohan's intense gaze☺️)...and then guru taking nanhi away to give privacy which was needed by the Spiderman and mummy at that moment😳...

then came the time when grandmom Nanhi asked her classmate Spiderman to repair the fountain and again bring back the flow of happiness in their lives which had gone after Amar died..."isiliye toh tumhe yahaan bulaya". said Nanhi to tell Mohan that she had called him and only him who was no outsider now and had all the rights to reapir the fountain.😳...i can never get enough of the cuteness these two bring on the screen...love them🤗
Nanhi and Mohan always rock and they will keep rocking👍🏼

MOHAN-MEGHA SCENE- this scene was such a wonderful scene😳...after nanhi and guru left the two alone...to give them their share of privacy!..Megha blushing at her intention of coming to meet Mohan being caught and Mohan internally jumping with joy after seeing Megha at his door☺️

Megha shying away from his intense staring and failing to control her cheeks from turning red at his gaze😳...these two have a spectacular chemistry and both are really good actors👏...and then the much needed conversation (although according to mohan shaadi se pehle milne par thoda sa badnaami hota hai😆)...but the conversation though incomplete as Mohan was not able to tell her the truth...was very much needed as Megha spilled the beans of Indu's constant effort to keep them away from each other...but thankfully Mohan got a taste of the true colours of his mom and also promised Megha to try and console her peacefully without fighting or breaking ties with her...and then his little thought in his mind that he must have done something really good in his life that he got Megha in his life..😳.really loved the way they acted that moment👏...
and then came Mohan's turn to spill the beans of his marriage..but he hesitated thinking of how to express himself and also how she would react to the news...and he could not say the truth...
Then Megha understanding his awkwardness and realizing that although he wanted to tell her something...he was not being able to...she told him that it is not necessary to speak out every secret when you are in love and the most important thing is trust..AITBAAR...and the fact that he loved her and she loved him was enough...well said Megha👏...but this truth was better if it would be revealed rather than being hidden.!!😕
...nevertheless the scene was really good and the chemistry between them sparkled in the scene..so i really liked it😳

So this was my POV...feel free to agree or disagree😳

Edited by shourie - 11 years ago