India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

WHO ARE THESE HATERS?!

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Hi guys! For the past few days one particular question has been daunting me...that "who are these so called haters?"Ermm

Are they really the followers of IPKKND ? Do they genuinely watch the show? Do the actually appreciate the hard work of the creatives/actors/actresses? Do they understand the intricacies of the characters?

It seems that the answers to the above questions are all in negative.

Why is it so that whenever there is a good episode, they disappear from the forum...and whenever, there is something not up to the mark they are back...bashing everybody in and out!Shocked

I know that everybody has a right to criticize, but true fans are those who criticize as well as praise the shows! These fellows don't ever seem to praise the show when there is a good episode, on the contrary they just go in a hiding when there is one. You can't just give negative views, if you are a true fan you must give your positive responses tooStern Smile

As for me, may be prently I'm slightly wary of the present track, but that doesn't mean I'll go for abusing and hating the CV's.It' so abhorringDisapprove

This somehow makes me feel that these so called "critics" and "haters" are not fans of IPKKND at all. In fact they follow other serials and come to this forum just for bashing our serials. AngryThey call themselves ardent fans of IPKKND so that we pay attention to their posts. Nobody is actually going to carry out an investigation as to who they are. Just think of it guys, if we go to other forums and bash their serial claiming oourselves to be an ardent fan of the serial, will they know the difference. But we actually don't have the time to do that nor the inclination.Smile

And probably these are the people who are actually sending hate mails to the production house and channels. Because a true fan like me may express a slight resent , but can never send an abusive hate mail. I know there are many true "fans" in the forum who'll agree with meSmile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Barun83bsforsikhushi_arnavkiarshi1986winiwonkaKhuarvLucifer16teju695archie_79-Manal.A-ARJRANSIDVARSK

anu.pr Senior Member
anu.pr
anu.pr

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Agree with you completely...these haters are foreign bodies.They come to create unrest in the forum.Angry
-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear...

I don't know about the hate mails or who was actually behind all that. Honestly, I am pretty disappointed with the people who have done that. They leave an ugly blemish on all the ardent fans of IPKKND.

Leaving that, fans who criticize the show are not haters/bashers. They are also true fans. I have been very very disappointed with all that's been going around lately. The twitter wars, the whole Didi Ki Saut thing has pushed me off the cliff. I with million others have been watching the show right from the beginning. We were given promos about two very different people chained in a love-hate relationship but bound to just love. Not once, mark my words, not once were we told that this show was going to be all about a man torn between his sister and the love of his life. And now, suddenly out of nowhere, the writers tell us that this show has always been about a brother-sister relationship. How do you expect us to react then? How do you expect us to react when the writers call our feelings 'hormonal'? How do you expect us to react when the writers tell us 'Dekhna hai to dekh lo?' Us? We who have stuck and supported this show through its good and bad times, who have loved the actors immensely, who have cried and laughed with this show and made it what it is today.
True fans are those who not only love but also CRITICIZE the show and accept it with all the flaws that it accompanies. And we are doing just that. We are not haters/bashers but true fans who are sick worried about our lovely show. We can't handle it coming to such a devastating point. It is our baby too and we want what we were promised. No matter what we love our show. We are very emotionally attached to it and that is why it affects us to such an extent that we can't let the writers manhandle the story.
I am not on any social networking site and so haven't been part of all the word wars. But just reading all of it breaks my heart into a thousand pieces. I have been disheartened with all that Gautam Hedge has been saying to the fans who have loved this show with utmost care and trust.
Hope I didn't offend you Dear. I was just trying to put forth my point here. :-)

Manal <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986Maverick29

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manal.A-

Hey Dear...

I don't know about the hate mails or who was actually behind all that. Honestly, I am pretty disappointed with the people who have done that. They leave an ugly blemish on all the ardent fans of IPKKND.

Leaving that, fans who criticize the show are not haters/bashers. They are also true fans. I have been very very disappointed with all that's been going around lately. The twitter wars, the whole Didi Ki Saut thing has pushed me off the cliff. I with million others have been watching the show right from the beginning. We were given promos about two very different people chained in a love-hate relationship but bound to just love. Not once, mark my words, not once were we told that this show was going to be all about a man torn between his sister and the love of his life. And now, suddenly out of nowhere, the writers tell us that this show has always been about a brother-sister relationship. How do you expect us to react then? How do you expect us to react when the writers call our feelings 'hormonal'? How do you expect us to react when the writers tell us 'Dekhna hai to dekh lo?' Us? We who have stuck and supported this show through its good and bad times, who have loved the actors immensely, who have cried and laughed with this show and made it what it is today.
True fans are those who not only love but also CRITICIZE the show and accept it with all the flaws that it accompanies. And we are doing just that. We are not haters/bashers but true fans who are sick worried about our lovely show. We can't handle it coming to such a devastating point. It is our baby too and we want what we were promised. No matter what we love our show. We are very emotionally attached to it and that is why it affects us to such an extent that we can't let the writers manhandle the story.
I am not on any social networking site and so haven't been part of all the word wars. But just reading all of it breaks my heart into a thousand pieces. I have been disheartened with all that Gautam Hedge has been saying to the fans who have loved this show with utmost care and trust.
Hope I didn't offend you Dear. I was just trying to put forth my point here. :-)
Manal <3
Do agree with you, but the point I was making is not criticism...every fan has a right to do so.I was talking about abuse and unnecessary bashing. We all are attached to this serial. Personally I too am not very happy with the present track...but I may criticize, but definitely not abuse anybody. Hope you got my pointSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsforsi

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Commnn Doc, you sound like a paranoid teenager! -- saying that jovially not meant to offend you in anyway.

I dont know if you watch Grey's Anatomy.  In the show Callie Torres has a line I cannot forget because I can identify with it -- she says "Doctors/Surgeons dont really age mentally because they live in this bubble of constant pressure and fast moving atmosphere.  Most of us still feel like we are in high-school because we lived a very sheltered life first, spent most of the time inside books and then we live for the patients we treat working 80 hr weeks".  I can identify with this actually!

So, your patience level and you need to be a part of a community is different from the rest of the people watching the show.  Your patience allows you to deal well with patients and your high stress levels make this show good no matter what -- think about it.  You are only seeking an alternate reality whether it is logical or not doesnt matter -- Arshi moments are good enough to give you that break.

But for people who are looking at things under normal circumstances, they look at crap that is going on and they react.  They are not ALIENS!!!  They are frustrated viewers who have waited patiently since Feb for things to change.  I started watching the show in May'12 and I am pissed as hell for the time I spent watching what is turning out to be some kind of a Psycho Experiment by the writers.

So, all the normal people hold their breath when there is a good episode hoping that they can get 2 or 3 in a row -- it is like baseball fans, we dont talk about a "no-hitter", we dont talk about "streaks" -- we dont like Jinxing them!!!  When I watch cricket, I dont move from the position I am sitting in if India is winning -- I stay fixed -- it is superstition!  Similarly the women watching get happy when they watch a good episode but dont want to make big deal because these Jekyll and Hyde writers are just on again, off again!!!

Cheers.

-Manal.A-

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Hey Dear...

Manal <3
Do agree with you, but the point I was making is not criticism...every fan has a right to do so.I was talking about abuse and unnecessary bashing. We all are attached to this serial. Personally I too am not very happy with the present track...but I may criticize, but definitely not abuse anybody. Hope you got my pointSmile

Oh yes! Definitely. All the abusive replies and hate mails are not acceptable. As I said earlier, they cast an ugly blemish on the TRUE fans. And I am really sorry for misunderstanding your post.
Manal <3

bsforsi

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya_86

Hey Dear...

Manal <3

Oh yes! Definitely. All the abusive replies and hate mails are not acceptable. As I said earlier, they cast an ugly blemish on the TRUE fans. And I am really sorry for misunderstanding your post.
Manal <3

C'mon it's okSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bsforsi-Manal.A-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top