Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Virat ka diary aur ek love story (part 17,pg 72) (Page 6)

stargirl.kiara Groupbie
stargirl.kiara
stargirl.kiara

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Intelligent, creative and therefore your story will definately be popular!! Love your story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radharaday

Anu101 Senior Member
Anu101
Anu101

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I'm sorry for the extremely late comment...Hope I haven't missed any part still...It's such an awesome start. I really love the concept. It is gonna be an interesting one. Please pm me when you update.Hugzzz

Radharaday

Radharaday Goldie
Radharaday
Radharaday

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Part 2 

They turned over the cover and started reading.

"I am neither a writer nor I m interested in writing but I m person who is constantly annoyed with the life. I feel so lonely although there are over 7 billion people in the world. I need to tell everything about my feelings to someone.I need a friend who can understand me. I want to pour out my heart. I am helpless. The loneliness is killing me. Even Bhai didn't understand me. He told me to forget her. How can I forget her when I miss her in each breath I take? How can I forget her when she is the reason I m still alive? My every morning starts with her. My every night ends with her. In that situation how can I simply forget her? It is not that I never tried to forget her. I did every possible thing. I tore up our photos where we looked almost heaven. I tried not to go to the places where we used to hang out. I threw out the passion for music from my heart. But I couldn't forget her. I feel her near me every time. Her beautiful face is always in my mind. I still heard her sweet voice calling me out honey. I still remember those promises we had made. She said she will always be with me but now what happened. She forgot everything. Can I say that she is mean or selfish? But I don't want to say it. I think that she is just testing my love, she wanted to how strong it is. I know she will come back and lighten up my life again. I know she can't live without me a second and now it is almost a year so the day is not so far. She will be back soon. I started singing those songs we used to hum together. I made up my mind and went to our usual outing to see if she is waiting for me. I joined all the pieces of our photos and kept them safely in the frames.

My love, my Maya, she is the only girl who can complete my life. My life without her is nothing, Meaningless. Her name is planted on my lips forever. Her place in my heart nobody can replace. She can be found in every nerve of mine. When I love her so much how dare she leave me alone? I vividly remember that dreadful day when she left me alone without giving any reason.

"Virat, I don't think it is working" Maya said trying to avoid eye contact with me. I was stunned. I knew what she meant but I decided to ask her again to make sure. I pulled her towards me so that I could feel her breath on my face. "Maya, what isn't working?" I tried to sound innocent. She looked up and gazed into my eyes for awhile. "You know what I meant" then she pulled herself away from me and waved good bye. I was in a lifeless situation. I didn't move an inch for many hours until it started to rain. That moment was the most painful moment of my life. At least if she gave me reason I would be satisfied but no she just said it is not working. Maybe I am not good enough for her but I remember the day when she said "You are the best thing happened to me". Then what is the reason? It puzzled me all the time.

"Papa is boring me" Priya said yawning and stretching her arms. "Yeah, Priya lets continue tomorrow" Prem added in his sleepy tone. Then they closed the book and slept peacefully.

The next morning

The annoying sound of the alarm woke Virat from his dream. "Uff ' Manvi if you were only here. I am missing you so much". Then he went to his children room and woke them up and made them ready for the school.

"Papa ' aisa bhi koi breakfast hota hai?" Priya question her father after tasting the burnt Roti made by Virat. "Kya hua .. bahut acha hai na" Virat replied her half raising his eyebrow and along with his mischievous smile. "I wish Mama was here, we don't need to eat burnt Roti every morning" Prem added disappointedly and moved his plate towards his Dad and left the table. "Oye, hero .. kuch toe kaloe" "nahi Papa , I have another thing" Prem answered him with his naughty smile. "Bhaiya mujay bhi  kuch doe nar" Priya said dropping her burnt Roti. Then she followed her brother. Prem took out the potato chips from the fridge. Then he opened it and took out a piece of potato. Just then Virat snatched the potato from his son's hand. "Papa  ... Please aaj kay liyae" Priya requested. Virat gave them a smirk "No one will tell Mama rite?" "Papa I promise that I won't tell mama that u allowed us to eat snack early morning" Prem said with a serious tone.

After eating, they sat on the car to go to school. On the half way, Priya mind filled up with something that she read on Virat's diary. "Papa ' app kitnay class tak paray hai , I mean how did you get your law degree?" Priya asked innocently. Then after a few minutes "Papa, cheating kar kay toe nahi hai nar?" Priya was serious now. Virat laughed at the question that her daughter asked. "App ko aisa kyun lag ta hai?"still laughing. "Kyun ki app ko spelling tak nahi arta hai" "ha papa  ... app ko pata hai Manvi ka spelling M.A.N.V.I not M.A.Y.A" Prem helped his twin-sister. "Oh .. toe app log ko lagta hai ki hum spelling may weak hai?"Virat asked smiling. Both nodded. "Ek baath clear kar detay hai" "Kon sa baat papa" Priya asked with confusion. "Ye ki Maya , Maya hai aur Manvi, Manvi" "kya?" Prem asked with a confused look. Virat smiled at him "Maya ' Papa ki girlfriend thi" "Kya" the twin said at the same time with shock. "Papa how dare you do this to Mama?" Mama's prince said with anger and started beating Viat's shoulder with his tiny fists. "Array ' iss may hyper honay kya baath hai , woh thi , Manvi hai aur forever hogi" . Then only Prem calmed down. "So, u hasn't met Mama at that time?" Priya asked to overcome the silent war happening between her father and her brother. Virat replied "Nope". Prem smiled and said"So it must be love at first sight, right?" Virat shook his head in negative response. Prem smiled was vanished away from his lips as soon as he saw Virat's response. "I am sorry to say, it was hate at first sight". Both of them were disappointed. "Arrange marriage thi kay?"Priya said biting her lips. "Should I say everything or you will read too?" Virat said joking. "No.. no ' we will read'" Priya said smiling. "If you tell us, you will only say I met your mother, we fall in love and happy ending" Priya continued. "Oye .. itna bi bura nahi hu  main" "Haha ' u wish papa" Prem added who wasn't digest with the fact that his parents didn't fall in love at first sight.

Then Virat stopped the car as they reached the school. The children stepped out of the car. "Hello ' have a nice time" Virat said to his son teasingly. "Papa' Nice time aur yaha ' ye hell like place may" Prem said shooting Virat with his angry look. "If u want to give us nice time, u would have taken us to an amusement park not here" Prem continued. "Ye toe app ko Mama sey kahana chahiye naa". Again prem gave him annoying look and ran towards the school. "Bye priya" Virat waved at his daughter. "Bye Papa" Then Priya followed her brother.

At night

Prem and Priya opened Virat's diary and started reading.

"Bhai is really disappointed with me. He called me to India but I tried refused him. It is not the first time he called me and it is not the first time I refused him. But this time he was not willing to listen any excuses. He said he won't forgive me this time. First he called me to introduce his girlfriend but I refused him. Then he called me in his engagement and again I refused him. This time he called me for his marriage. I don't know what excuse to give him. I don't really want to go back. I want to stay here with the memories of my love. When I know she is still in this country, how can I simply go back to India? London ' My dream place, the place which let me meet with my love. How can I easily leave this place? But I don't want to hurt Bhai too. It would be just a matter of at most a month then I will be back to my dream land. So I decided to go to India for Bhai's wedding. He was very happy when he got the information that I will be there in his wedding. I am also happy to meet Bhai but not as happy as Bhai. His happiness was uncontrollable. He told me everything about my soon-to-be-Bhabhi. Her name is not modern but cute. Jeevika. From her name, I can say that she will match perfectly with Bhai.  I am flying to India the next day."  

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please feel free to comment.

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889lakhanikomalswetharaoabc456riyashaanArjuhi_VirManSamiiiiHiba777-princess-nishi12345marleyarhifandebiShwtychandana123js1234Bella-Edwardscreen22--Lalz--Rose_TandonAnu101niayadavabhilasha143MadhuChowdaryAashika_virmansweetdollashitamanvilover18shaimahaysha1989luvzindagiShabana0786arohi16-Tinu-BrunoMarsshilpa09girl_rocksneha fan1alicemathsakshi_aditiJannat94tadi-maro..BlueBird..forever_youngShona1907rasp_berrySyed695ShivRajputkulsum_virmanpreetipcKanwal_chohan-GayathriK-love_never_diesCintila.Anastasia.-PhoenixD-sizzysehrish.SalmanDeewani....Jes...

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
*res* 
Edited,
Cute update yaar, loving virat's princess and prince.. 
loved how they suddenly got hiper when their dad said he was in love with other girl.. 
continue soon please, virat's return to india and his meeting with maanvi..

Edited by love_never_dies - 27 July 2012 at 5:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radharadaychandiniebinda

Kanwal_chohan IF-Rockerz
Kanwal_chohan
Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Wow that was awesome and virat was like not love at first sight but hate at first sight the update was awesome loved it continue soon and do pm me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radharadaychandiniebinda

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
OMG!!it's brilliant...too good Clap
U r an amazing writer Thumbs Up
well the kids are so up to date yaarWink.hona bhi chahiye after all they r VirMan's kid LOL

cont soon & thanks 4 d pm Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VirManForLifechandiniebindaRadharaday

--Lalz-- Senior Member
--Lalz--
--Lalz--

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
awesomely written...Clap.
loving ittt...Thumbs Up
pls update nxt part and also pm me Smile

Radharaday